• This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HI all just curious if just me or any others having problems with logging in to CDH today or slow loading or slow postings to show. same for pm Done everything can think of to fix this nothing working.

thank you Donna

Yes I have noticed it is running very slow today!

Lanna

Anonymous

thank you thought maybe was only one Know did this before finally took care of self through the day. Crazy

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It seems to be running okay here for me in the U.K.

Anonymous

now it speeding up for me suppose had to make  bf peddle faster for power just kidding does seem ok now what ever was problem

Donna

Thank you Angela

Anonymous

It’s been pretty unuser for me on my phone since I signed up. I want to interact more but the layouts kind of prohibitive on that. Is this site better suited for desktops?

Anonymous

HI val know for myself can work better on a tablet or computer.

Anonymous

Yes indeed, it is better on bigger screens – you can see other menus too without scrolling. Good luck.

Anya

Hi Donna, I am having troubles too with slow loading. Hope you are having a good day.

Hugs Carla

Anonymous

Carla . h….o ….. p….e i…t s…p…e…d.s. up soon!!
        Anya

Anonymous

HI Carla after leaving earlier was ok  what did was reset my router and deleted history again.  Helped alot . And now seems to work good now.

Anonymous

Yes, Im experiencing the same. But there again it helps – cos I ama slow mover !!! Ha ha.

Anya xox

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep its been slow for me too but seems to be working just fine now. Got an update yesterday so maybe its helping.

Could be everyone in the world ordering stuff online to get before Christmas and clogging the net…. idk. My online shopping is DONE! Yea! Only thing left is ordering a holiday cookie, brownie, pastry platter… yum! Did everyone know diets are banned at Christmas?

No had no problems I’ve seen the girls have in trouble but I carnt say I have xx

Anonymous

Seems to be going good

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘slow loading and login and posting CDH’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?