Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey ladies, I love the feeling of a smooth shaved body.  I can get my legs nice and smooth, but can’t seem to get my chest any better than a light stubble.  I waxed my back before but that ended up making me break out.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. I know it’s not a pretty topic.

Sutekina
      Lady

Try wax again. Breakout is normal on the first try. Your skin never had it before and may adjust. There are also good waxes and cheap ones. Try a different spa and let them know your post experience. Also, after waxing, you’re supposed to exfoliate to help the pores open and grow a new layer of skin.

Anonymous

Have you tried using hair conditioner instead of shaving gel?  I have found the skin feels really soft and smooth afterwards.

I use a bunch of random stuff to shave with. I use coconut shaving gel from Wally World, I like using hair conditioner a lot, and if I am going to something really nice I use egg whites…yep egg whites lol!

-SR-

If you are staying hairless I suggest laser it is worth every cent

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I shave first, and then in the shower, I find the hot water swells the hair up a bit more, and again. I do it out of the main stream of the water, but it does give me a closer shave.

I’ll add that I’m quite surprised at how fast my chest hair grows back. When I started I didn’t think it would need doing very often, because my hair isn’t too long, but low and behold, a few days later its’ back again!

Amy

Anonymous

If you want to remain hairless I would echo Paula’s suggestion of going down the laser route – it isn’t cheap, but if your body hair is dark enough (most shades except white, grey or very fair) it definitely works.

I would recommend Nad’s or Nair.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?