• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, last winter I was wearing a women’s oversized black and purple top. Nothing was ever said about it nor was the gender of the item even questioned. The next day, I was asking my father what he thought of my outfit. I had a different top and instead of answering he asked,”is that a girls top?” The funny part is that the top the day before was and this one I really did buy from the men’s section xD. Literally WTH xD

Hi Luna that’s cute keep it up Girlfriend we need some mood lightening

Stephanie Bass

That’s awesome!  That is do funny!!  Thank you, I needed that today!

I love it when stuff like that happens.  I’ve been asked if my drab wear was ladies clothing too, but usually not when I’m actually wearing femme clothes (surprisingly, even swimming in a one-piece swimsuit!)

I can’t remember where I heard it, maybe on that documentary on Netflix, but my favorite answer to

“is that a ladies top/pants/skirt/pantyhose/panties?”

is…

“No, it’s MY top/pants/skirt/pantyhose/panties.  I bought it.  I have the receipt.”

Don’t know why that stuck with me.  Probably because it was clever and disarming.

Ashley
      Lady

I love funny little moments like that! 🙂 Reminds me of a similar one I had. Back in college, I had a men’s pea coat that was in fact a men’s item, but really flamboyant. It was also purple… sort of. In most light it just looked blue, but I knew someone was bound to notice the purple-ish hue at some point. That happened during a lunch break with a big group. One of the guys called me out super loudly: Hey is that a girl’s coat?!? I knew from his tone he was basically already convinced that it was, so I was just like: so what if it is? Nothing much more was made of it, except members of that group and I did continue to joke back and forth about it for a while.

Two afterthoughts: It’s actually really easy to be open about wearing women’s stuff (Or the idea of it anyway) in a non-serious context. Wanting to alter your overall presentation is something totally different, and something I still haven’t really come to terms with yet.

Second, I think my coat would have gotten a lot less attention had it actually been a women’s coat in a more neutral color and less flamboyant style!

That is funny! Something sort of similar happened to me with a pair of pants. While growing up, I was camo obsessed, as much of my clothing had to be some form of camo. As I got older, I kinda outgrown camo, but I saw a pair of female snow camo joggers/cargo combo pants that looked and is really comfortable! I received only compliments when I wore it, maybe because it is a rather bold statement with the patterning, or because the fitting of it is really flattering. When I wore it at my parents’ house, my dad was the only one to ask what type of pants I am wearing and asking if it was a female garment. I just shrugged it off by saying I am not sure, but it is sure as heck comfortable!

Thanks Luna that is too funny I needed that.

Dads  and the generation gap.

They don’t usually adapt well.

What do you do with them?

Oops I am one of them.LOL

Patty

Anonymous

[postquote quote=372507]
      😂😂😂❤️

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?