Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My girlfriend really dislikes my smoking. She has told me she won`t support my fem side until I quit. As an incentive she has told me she will fully support my desire to dress and act as a woman. She says she will help me dress, do my makeup, help me shop and treat me as her girlfriend. I am going to make a strong attempt to make this become a reality. I have a very submissive personna and she has always been the dominent one in our relationship. Sharlene has more of a male attitude than me and this has always thrilled me but until I stop smoking things have come to a stop for my being feminine with her. I guess what I want is support and encouragement from the awesome girls here at CDH. I have fully commited myself to allowing Allyson to exsist on a dailey basis. Love you all!!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Allyson to me it’s a no-brainer give up the cigarettes. We’re supposed to be trying to better ourselves living right eating healthy.  decide to put smoking over dressing. I think I know what many would say. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Allyson, Steph is SOO right. To have a completely supportive SO is something we all wish for. Your SO asks only that you do something that will benefit you both. Second hand smoke is something she certainly does not enjoy. Giving up the smokes is not easy. I speak from experience. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Give it a try. luv Mina.

Anonymous

Hi Allyson ,

Agree , this is a no brainer, support for your SO  , better health , more savings & support for your crossdressing , good luck it’s worth it 😊😊 Tiff

Well for her to offer all that I’d say you’re getting a really good deal lol. I quit 14 years ago. It’s the hardest thing you will ever do. I loved smoking. However I also love breathing. I’m the type where moderation isn’t even in my vocabulary, so it’s pretty all or nothing on most everything.

The only thing I can offer you is you just have take it minute by minute at times. I fiended for a long time for one. And it really messes with you at first, but that’s about the only way to quit is to just take it day by day, and when you start to fiend hard for one, take it hour by hour, minute by minute.

Don’t say ” I’ll have just one.” That’s not quitting. And it’s just going to lead to two. I wish you the very best in the battle. Prayer also helps a lot.

K Swim
      Lady

Ummm…………..

I think you should quit smoking as fast as you possibly can!!!!

Okay, truth be told, I’ve never smoked (anything!), so I personally have no idea how hard it is to quit. But I have family members who do, and they tell me they’d rather continue to risk death by cig than to give it up.

So, this is a great challenge! Please, let us know how you fare out. I want to know what is greater, the urge to smoke or the urge to crossdress!

I hope Allyson wins, hands down!

Anonymous

Hey Allyson, are you crazy, go for it. The main thing with quitting smoking is you have to psych yourself up for it. If you don’t have it in your head that you want to quit, you’re in for a rough time. Trust me, I’ve been off the death sticks for over 10 years and once in a while it sneaks up on you. Another thing you have to do is break your smoking habits. After a meal get up and do the dishes, go for a walk something, that kind of thing. A good mind set for you is, for all those smokes you don’t by you can by more clothes, positive thinking. Go see your doctor, there are plenty of things to help you get through the worst part, usually the first 3 weeks, that’s what it takes to break the physical addiction. Beware you are going to gain weight, there’s nothing you can do about it. When you quit your body metabolism slows down, nicotine is a stimulant, so load the fridge up with veggie sticks, stuff like that.

Good luck and if you need support, I’m right here and I’m on here everyday. Heather

Give up smoking – you go for that deal.   It will be worth the effort; stopping smoking will be good for your health too.

This post has inspired me to quit smoking. I was doing good till yesterday, I had a bad day from the start and end up buying a pack. I was almost two weeks tabaco free, so now I’m starting over again and trying to quit. I think what really got me was quitting cold turkey.

I don’t know if I can be of any help, here. I quit 20 years ago. It was really very easy that time. It took only one sentence to get me; “You have cancer.”

Allyson,
      I quit after more than 30 years.
      Rule #1. As soon as you have decided you have quit…. You can’t have so much as one puff. The addiction response to one puff is huge. They say anyone who quits and has just one cigarette will 95% buy a pack within 24 hours.
      Rule #2. Live rule #1

During the 30+ years I did quit 3 times for approximately a year each time. The returning triggers were different. 1 was a party with old friends who smoked. I figured I had quit for a year…. I can quit again tomorrow. Fast forward 5+ years, a new career that led to a lot of turmoil with my first wife. Again I remember saying I’ll quit again tomorrow. Fast forward 10 years. A coworker has a baby and I accepted a cigar….. So other coworkers gave me their cigars….cigars aren’t cigarettes. So I got more cigars. Eventually bumming a cigarette because I was out of cigars.
      Quit again when my wife and I started dating. I know I can’t have one puff.

Not one puff.
      I’m rooting for you !

Autumn

I smoked for 40+ years, 50+ roll ups a day, a friend inroduced me to vaping and I quit in 5 days!!!

OK, I quit one habit for another but……my teeth are whiter, I don’t stink and my breathing improved within a matter of days.

It will be 10 years smoke free next week and have never had the urge to light up even once.

Sal the ex smoker  xx

It’s the deal of your lifetime, GO FOR IT. It won’t be easy at first, you might try to get A picture of an expensive outfit or dress you would dearly love to wear and A picture of your SO and every time you have the urge to put one of those filthy cancer causing cigarettes in your mouth look at those pictures, put the money you would have spent on tobacco in A jar and save it for that special dress or outfit. And if you truly love your SO do it for her,  put her first it’s hard watching someone dying of cancer as I watched my dad and two very good friends die of lung and brain cancer, and the tremendous sorrow my mom felt afterwards. The plus side is having A loving supportive SO, there’s nothing better then that to make you feel like A complete person and feel the love she has for you. DO IT FOR BOTH OF YOU.

Sarasue

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?