Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Spent the morning with my grand daughters.  Watched while the 13 year old put polish on her nails, then put polish on her 17 mo old sister.  Watching this I was close to asking her to put polish on my toenails.  Maybe some day!!

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy,

You should have done it; it would have been a glorious “secret” to keep from mom and grandma.

Hi Sandy oh girl what a missed chance the same as Miss Betty Lou said  a cute secret from mom and grandma would be perfect it will be there again then remember this .

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous

My wife says that if someone sees my polish, tell them you had your grand-daughter over and she polished your nails.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Next time the opportunity presents, you might want to go for it.  Chances are your grand daughter would have jumped at the chance to do your toes.  It’s a great way to spend quality time with your granddaughter.

Robin

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?