Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t know how you all feel but I am ready for spring. It has been 60 degrees plus the last few days. I know that in Nebraska it is not spring and we  are predicted to get snow Wednesday through Sunday.
      I need a green house. I really want to be in a garden now and this fake spring makes it worse.

❤️
      Octavia

I’m so ready for spring!

Never mind the whole new selection of clothing available, I just want to enjoy some sun, vague warmth and more daylight hours.

Yesterday, it never reached above 3C (36F ish) and I had to go chat to a neighbour (about a joint rodent issue) and it lasted a little longer than I had anticipated.  I was in pain from the cold.

Weather man has promised better next week.  I’m holding him to it *giggles*

Love Rachel

All youse have Spring to look forward to… I have Autumn and Winter on its way! Huh…

Anonymous

Don’t remind me, Summer seems to go by in the blink of an eye and Winter just goes on and on and on….

Diana – now getting depressed….

Anonymous

Good morning Octavia..

( if its not, save this greeting for when it is…haha)

Nice to see your post!!!

In my little part of the world….the last three or four days have started frosty, but developed into lovely sunny but cold days.

We have swathes of yellow daffodils along the roadsides…and the trees are starting to bud…..i love this time of year as mother nature starts to awaken from her winter slumber….

and another great excuse to wear my new yellow outfit…..

Happy spring xxx.

grace 🌹🌻🥀🌼🌷

Im jealous of those who have flowers and warmth, I still have 3 feet plus snow on the lawn, and another month of winter, but!! it has been above freezing this week and is supposed to be near 50 degrees, 10 celsius, this week.
      A beautiful break
      Regi💕

Anonymous

Regi.

Three feet of snow is ok…if you have four foot flowers!!!

Smiles xx

Well like I said. We had fake Spring.  60 degrees yesterday. We are supposed to get 10 to 12 inches of snow tonight.

❤️
      Octavia

I’m having mixed feelings about Spring. I’m just a stone’s throw from Nebraska so I have the same weather as you. Winter has been enjoyable because I have more dark hours that I don’t have to change into drab to go outside for a cigarette. I can tolerate temps in the 20’s and upper teens in a mini skirt with a heavy coat. It’s been nice getting outside and not freezing but it’s also staying lighter longer. And now we have the time change coming soon which will add more daylight. At the same time, I am also excited to get out publicly with the warmer temperatures. Lots of pros and cons for me. I can’t decide if I am happy for Spring or not.

It’s been in the 60’s the past couple of days and the snow is melting away fast. I realize it’s only temporary here in Minnesota and we still have some more colder weather and most likely more snow. But it has been delightful to be able to go out wearing a couple spring dresses and enjoy it while I can rather than all bundled up in winter attire.

Hi honey, so eloquently put honey. You I could see the natural beauty of Scotland whilst readi it.

Love Trisha

So well written, so beautiful. Thanks for that.

Bridgette (lump in throat reading that)

Anonymous

Lisa…

I did once describe myself as…

“an explosion in a charity shop”….nothings changed!!!

uxb grace x

I can resist everything except temptation! Remember those words?

Plaid Polly xxx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?