Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

Hello Ladies,

I have been thinking a lot about the warmer weather coming soon. I really got used to wearing a bra and thankfully with the cool temps that is possible. Is there a bra or a trick that I can use to still wear a bra during the warm months and for it not to be seen or be really obvious? Or do I just have to suffer with no bra until winter again. I will still wear my bra around the house and I may go for a night stroll or drive so that I can still wear it. Just a question that popped into my head. Thank you ladies, Hugs Katey

Anonymous
      Lady

You might try a bralette…they don’t show a lot due to not a lot of cloth and no underwire in them. Also t-shirt bras are a good choice too. And sports bras are also a good choice.

Sandy

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you very much Sandy, I will definitely give them a look. Have a great day! Hugs Katey

Personally, I use sports bras.  The “tank top” style works for me, with or without  forms.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you for your suggestion. Have a great day!! Hugs Katey

Deer Katey

During my more stealth period I wore the lacey brallettes endlessly without a problem. When I had let all those around me(that mattered to me) know and decided to live more for me, I upscaled.

I love the warmer months.

Have a wonderful day!

Olivia

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion. I’ve never worn a bra in the warmer months but this year I’m steppin up my game. Thank you again. Hugs Katey

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?