Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am now a widower and I want to start cross dressing again. I need help

Anonymous

Congratulations nice to have you welcome to the site

Donna, looks like you are taking a great first step by joining CDH. I’m pleased with the friendly attitudes and feelings of this wonderful crossdressing community. These ladies will help in any way they can. Welcome.

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Donna
      Sorry for your loss. That’s very sad. Seems to be everywhere.

Like they say…when one door closes another one opens. Maybe the other is a closet.
      Take time to enjoy yourself.
      Lizzie
      (I prefer that)

Anonymous

Thanks I am going to enjoy myself. I love feeling sexy and dressing sexy.

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.  My condolences on the loss of your wife.

As other have said new doors are opening for you.  Opportunities lie ahead for you.

Alice

Hi Donna welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry to hear about your wife my condolences, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, the good thing about this site is that I’ve found that there are lots of girls like us all over the world I’ve even found some just down the road from where i live I’m sure there are girls just down the road from where you live too X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Sorry for your loss.  It’s OK to cry!  Do you have any of your wife’s things?  Maybe they can fit?  Start small:  panties, garter belts/girdles & nylons or pantyhose under boy clothes, pretty nighties to bed.  One step at a time.  Her things n you may bring some loving comfort.  Keep us posted on your progress.

hugs,  Stephie

Hi Donna nice to meet you and so sorry for your loss we hope this place here helps with your troubled heart..  As many ladies here to chat with and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Donna as she travels down her own girly path in life..  With so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a simple click away from you .. Please do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks ..  Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Donna, I’m sorry for your wife’s passing, but please feel welcomed here and make yourself at home. We are all here to help you when you need it.

My condolences,

Sherri

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Donna and Welcome

Let me know what type of help you need, I’ll be glad to try.

Hugs
      Samantha

Anonymous

Good mourning Samantha. I would just like your thoughts on this development. I have decided to start taking hormones and using breast enlargement supplements and creams. I am to the point where I just do not want to waste any more time. I have lived a lie long enough! I want to be the women that has always been there. I am going for full Feminization using products from Transfemme.  Would like your thoughts. Thanks

Samantha R
          Duchess

Hi Donna-
          If this is something you wish to do then I think it is great. I have no experience with Hormones and their side effects. If I was doing them, I would want medical supervision.
          If you have thought through the family and social ramifications and are OK with them, then why not? Go for it girl!
          If I was at a place in life that I could do it, I would consider it strongly.
          Hope it works out for you sweetie.

Keep me updated, please

xoxo
          Samantha

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna welcome and happy to meet you sorry for your loss. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks. I want to make many friends. It feels so good to be fem. I can do this all day and night!!!!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH. You will find plenty of knowledgeable women here.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Donna,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

unmeturge

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Donna,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

unmeturge

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear about your wife passing but glad that you’re here.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?