Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Thinking quite a bit about meeting a CD for the first time to get to know each other better.

The imagination races with thought of all the possibilities and potential. Previously I was subject to a disappointing encounter with a CD after months of dialogue. Rejection is not easy to process and always a factor when your look is not accepted as attractive. Long time married hetero that values that relationship, in recent years a yearning to try my bi-sexual experimentation from ages ago has grown in desire with increasing frequency.  Recently a long time associate met a untimely death from a aneurism. We do not live forever and the opportunity to live a fantasy or not is ever present. Hoping for insight from others, would welcome your response.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Samantha,

In the past I have had several opportunities for bisexual experimentation.  It’s odd and funny, I don’t go looking for these encounters, but they seem to happen from time to time.  I would love to venture out and explore this, but of course there are several other things to consider.

Perhaps someday, who knows.  But the thought at times really gets to me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?