Tagged: ,

• This topic has 97 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 62 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love wearing sheer silky stockings and nylons I love how they feel on my smooth legs and body. I’m obsessed with it . I always have been since I was four and trying on my first pair.  Does anyone else feel the same way. I hope this isn’t weird lol

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Moved to a more appropriate forum
      Anonymous
      Lady

Don’t worry about it because nothing we do is “weird” just different… have fun!

I too love a new pair of nylons on fresh shaved legs…. exquisite!… pantyhose or thigh highs or regular stockings all feel wonderful… enjoy!

Anonymous

There is nothing weird about loving the gorgeous feel of a fresh pair of silky stockings against your freshly shaved smooth legs. I get a heavenly feeling when I have on a pair. And my legs look gorgeous in them as well……xxx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I so love stockings, so sexy, so feminine.

Hugs, Liara

I, too, absolutely love wearing stockings, Alexis; practically nothing feels sexier than to pull them up slowly over freshly-shaved legs. I love everything about them from wearing them to how they feel and of course, how lovely they look on me ☺️ xo, Suze

Anonymous

Who doesn’t love them!! LOL. there is nothing that feels like stockings on freshly shaved legs.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alexis,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

I love the process.

Putting on panties.

Putting the garter belt on next.

Sliding the stockings on smooth legs.

Attaching the straps to the stockings.

Feeling the belt, straps and stocking is sooooooo feminine.

Alanna

Careful girl!!!  You might get a few other girls stirred up!  Lol

Oh! You’re not weird! I love the heck out of em too! I can remember being like 5 or 6 and trying to wear my mom’s or sister’s nylons, they were way too big on me, but I fell ‘hook, line, and sinker’ for nylons even way back then!

I absolutely love wearing nylons, tights, the feel of them is priceless, feel the wind blow though my nylons legs, get a leg message at the same time, the look of them is sexy and my legs look like female legs when wearing them. lots of colors to choose from

Oh yes, the feel of a cool breeze caressing one’s nylon legs, catching a long pleated skirt and the slip underneath – pure heaven and joy…

I know, right?  There’s nothing like the feeling of a little breeze coming up from under your skirt!  Kinda makes one feel like… a woman!  (giggle giggle!)

Anonymous

I wear stockings ( compression)daily. Prescribed by my physician for my varicose veins. My wife thinks nothing of it, but i treat it as a blessing in disguise. She thinks its totally acceptable for me to wear them.I used to hid wearing them but now i love every minute of it.I should of done this years ago. But i do have a nice collection of hosiery.

Penny

Jenna
      Lady

You are all so correct about the feeling of nylons.  I loved wear mother’s and love wearing  my own now.  Getting dressed is indeed a thrill everyday, the bra, panties, girdle and full slip. Then rolling on the nylons, the perfect finishing touch to a pretty dress and heels.

Did you say a full slip over nylons, go girl!

Jenna
          Lady

Yes, I love full slips.  Started in mom’s, never gave them up.  Feels wonderful over firm girdle and sheer nylons.

Oh, sister…  You are talking to my own experience, thank you.  So love a slip with everything.

Oh, girdles….

Yes, can we hear it for proper, open-bottom girdles? The most gorgeous garment of all…

With stocking strapes….

Jenna
            Lady

Absolutely, love my open bottom girdles and wear them often.  The firm fit and feel of a zippered open bottom with 6 garters holding up the stockings is exquisite.    I have loved them from the first time I wore mom’s

Lace edged chocolate brown Charnos…

I only started my CD journey a few weeks ago but I shaved my legs for the first time ever on New Years Eve just so I can experiment with different styles and deniers this year. It was great to see in the New Year wearing fishnet tights without any hairs poking through!

Leah
      Baroness

I agree, who does not love putting on a pair of lace top stockings over freshly shaved legs… I love them!!

Jaynee Laparte
      Duchess - Annual

I’ve loved them forever!  I got my first pair of tights when I was about 5 years old. Bought my first pair of pantyhose when they first came out in the early sixties. I’ve been epilating for years, and don’t have any leg hair to worry about anymore, so hosiery feels great on my smooth legs.

I rarely see women wearing hose these days. Luckily, it appears that there are enough crossdressers in the world to keep the hosiery mills in business!

Stockings feel wonderful. Wearing them everyday is now the normal for this gal. Not only do my legs look better, but a definite must when shopping for a new pair of heels. I just love the way ones foot slips into the heels so much easier when wearing stockings.

Anonymous

I love stockings and garter belts as well.  After all, that’s what  they were made for!  Not necessarily for a practical purpose, but an aesthetic one, for the pleasure of the wearer and of the beholder.

Hi Alexis,

Welcome to CDH.  Nothing odd about enjoying nylon stockings.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

No you are not weird!

I just got inspired to try them a couple of months ago because of a discussion about how wonderful it feels between some of the lovely girls right here. “OH MY! Where have you been all my life!” Was all I could think as I pulled them up my freshly shaved legs! Oh yes it does make it feel even better to slip into a pair of heels too!

💕Lara🤗

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Chalk it up to just your fashion statement!  I prefer stockings or thigh highs as (so far) I find actual pantyhose restrictive.  Perhaps too, it had something to do with seeing Mom hanging her stockings on the shower rod. You do you girlfriend!

Toodles

Not weird at all, stockings are were a lot of us from the 50’s and sometimes the 60’s started out… but we maybe lost the frisson you now have, and tights became too easy and so good – and encasing. But then again, a friend did send me some garter belts and this girl’s sure she can find something tp pull on and hook, in the hosiery box – just don’t ask her to deal with seams…

Anonymous

Always always loved stockings and garter belt. Pantyhose are probably better for wearing with a dress most times but as Alanna described so perfectly the process of the stockings is super feminine and sexy.

Sabine x

I have been obsessed with garter belts and stockings since I first saw them in the Sears catalog many, many years ago. I used to thumb through my father’s girlie magazines specifically looking for the models wearing a garter belt and stockings. They were much more appealing to me than those without. I could not wait to try a garter belt myself. As I wrote in a different post, a garter belt and sheer stockings were the very first item of lingerie that I purchased for myself. As others have stated, there is nothing more sexy and feminine than sliding a new pair of sheer stockings up your freshly shaven legs and attaching them to your garter belt. The tug of the stockings as you sit down and perhaps an accidental flash of stocking top is so heavenly.

Hugs,

Emily

I’ve been considering getting a garter belt and stockings. I’m 6’6″ so pantyhose are a bit difficult to get up high enough, though I do love those as well. I’ve started shaving my legs regularly and I’m using in IPL for permanent hair removal, along with Don’t Grow There lotion. I love having smooth legs and the stockings would be magical.

Catherine

I love stocking over pantyhose. Both feel so soft and silky on my legs. Nothing more sexy than lacey bra and panties along with silky smooth stocking with lace top.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alexis welcome to Cdh.   I too adore hosiery and the feel it has..

Stephanie 🌷

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Alexis ,

Are you kidding ?

Pantyhose were the first Female Garment I tried on when I was a Child.
      Since then I am hooked for Life !
      I can Honestly say that I would wear them 24/7 If I could.
      And one day when I retire from work , I probably will !

So not weird , but Wonderful !!

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

I just love wearing my thigh high stockings every day. Not only because it does aid in helping with my varicose veins, but it also keeps me aware of my femininity and my inner thoughts daily focused on my crossdressing.

Huggs

Penny

Requal adores wearing anything nylon on her smooth and hair free legs.  Pantyhose, stay up stockings, stockings held by suspender belt or corset.  different shades and colours.   The feeling is just wonderful.

Like everyone says…nothing beats the feeling of pulling your stockings up freshly shaved legs. I love the texture of the true nylon stockings. Love rubbing my legs together. Love feeling my legs. Mmmmmmm

And perhaps someone else sliding there’s up mine…

Krissy
        Lady

Bliss= shaved legs and stockings! X

Krissy
          Lady

It’s been nearly 45years since hair grew on my legs and I intend to keep them smooth and keep wearing stockings always, oh and anything else that makes me be me. X

Hi Alexis!
      Welcome to CDH! It’s really nice meeting you.
      I love tights and stockings too.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Anonymous

of course it s not weird, says this girl that loves the way they look, feel etc probably as much as you…but I have to say I m known for being weird for far more reasons than my dressing….lolol

Anonymous
      Lady

I absolutely LOVE stockings! Just today after shaving my legs I put on a fresh pair of black thigh stockings to match my denim miniskirt and black MaryJane flats. I love how my legs look in stockings and how they feel is even better!

Sandy

Trish White
        Baroness

Isn’t that the truth Sandy! I rarely wear panty hose and only when I absolutely have to. Stockings just look so much sexier and I absolutely love it when seated in a mini skirt or driving in the car and a little bit of my stocking tops show.

hello every one. i have read all your post and love them all. i wear nylons, tights and love the feel and fit of them. it’s like i am in heaven. nothing wrong with wearing nylons or tights for me in the wintertime for it keeps my legs warm when i go outside to snow blow, i even wear them when i go out to visit a friend but i am wearing boring male cloths over them plus wearing a bra and panties and a dress under my boring male cloths. my wife is getting more se to me being dressed up too.

I love the feeling of nylons I always wear them when I’m wearing pants I wear kneehighs when I go out dress I wear a pair of white thighs highs with red fishnets over them they look so sexy I love the feel on my legs no you’re not. Weird you are just a girl

Peace and love

Jennifer

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first nylons at 4 were stockings. I loved them, but keeping them up was always a problem. Then I got my first pantyhose. Problem solved. Love pantyhose and always wear them. But stockings, whether garter with a garter belt or thigh highs can be so much fun once in a while.

Anonymous

I agree 100% with you and there is nothing weird about it.  They fell and look great.  I wear them everyday under my guy slacks or jeans.  I told my SO that I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear them as well.  She thinks it is too much trouble.

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

Hello Alexis…I also love the feel and look of my silky stockings, and quite honestly I am addicted to the demure to which they bring. I have many stay up pairs, some with the plain silicone band, a few with the lace top band, and a few that attatch with a nice garter with my favorite look being nude cuban heel…love to feel the tug of the straps as they are being held up. I am a huge fan of a pinup style and find them extremely attractive and love how they bring the elegance while looking so glamorous and confident…got to love that secratary look…I have at least 30 pairs of stockings in different styles, colors and brands and love them all where as I have only 4 pair of pantyhose. There is something about how the legs look and feel in a nice silky stocking that make me feel complete.

I like so many have a passion for stocking and more so these days for the “retro” styles affectionately referred to as fully fashioned stocking or RHT’s. Most of the original and therefore true fully fashioned stockings are made on the old “READING MACHINES” and there are very few of them up and running these days. I believe (well know) the machines were last manufactured in the 1960s.

I recently had the absolute pleaser of visiting GIO stocking in Derby (UK) for a complete tour of the factory and saw first-hand how the stocking is made from start to finish. I can tell you it was a great day out. I captured it all on video so if you would like to see it please feel free to follow the direct link below:

HOW FULLY FASHIONED STOCKINGS ARE MADE

Anonymous

My first post here.  I adore nylons!!!  To me it’s all about the “S’s….. soft, silky, shiny, sexy and swooshy sound when legs are rubbed together.
      I think I have tried every brand in earth and love them all especially CDR’s.
      I’m glad to know that there are others out there who have the same passion for nylons/pantyhose as me.   J

Anonymous
        Lady

Can you tell me what are CDR’s?

I’m fond of shiny nylons like the Hooter girls wear.

Anonymous

The are Cecelia De Rafael’s.   I get them on Amazon.  They are the shiniest and most glossy nylons I have ever found.  I live them.

Anonymous

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear Jess ,

I just looked them up , they are great !

I am very fond of Oroblu and specially Wolford.

You must know them , I am sure.

What do you think of them ?

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Love them too!!   Especially The Neon 40’ s by Wolford’s.  Let me know what you think of the CDR’s.   In addition to the shine (get you sunglasses) the feel is exquisite.   The feeling I get from wearing them is perfect.    J

Anonymous

I also love them and what first attracted me to dressing as a preteen.   And I agree and love the sound pantyhose clad legs have when they rub together.   I wear whenever I can under my work clothes.    I am in the closet so it’s not as often as I would like

my favorite are silk reflections by Haines

I also love the crotch less designs as well as thigh highs.

Krissy
        Lady

Love them because I believe they are the ultimate in female hoseiry and they always make legs look amazing! Can remember when I was little and they felt amazing, then when I started shaving my legs it just made that feeling go 100% better x

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Krissy. Reason: Missed a bit
          Krissy
          Lady

I think you can have pretty average legs but a nice pair of stockings can give one stunning legs! And expensive ones ain’t always the best ( although I do love the Wolfords hoseiry I have)  I bought a cheap pair from a chemist and they look amazing!  Xx

Anonymous

From the chemist? I trust they weren’t surgical/compression stockings!

Krissy
            Lady

No just a cheap pair from boots the chemist x

Anonymous

Oh, boots, I thought you said stockings!

Krissy
            Lady

Boots the chemist? Its a name of a nationwide string of chemists and shops x

Amazing how much we girls think alike. Loved the look and feel nylon stockings all of my life. I wear knee highs openly with jeans and certain fisherman (t-strap) “men’s” sandals, and with ladies converse all-star sneakers for a good part of the year now. Even my wife accepts that much of my cross dressing taste. I also like they way feet look in a sheer stocking whether a nude toe and heel, or reinforced. Each has it’s own charm for me. I also like patterns and seams. All have their own leg art. Feel comfortable sis. You are a CD or transwoman because you have clothing tastes that include beautiful feminine styles. Quite sane with an artistic eye.

Hi Alexis,
      I started wearing stockings of all sorts age 15. As I like to appear as an average classy typical female in public I mostly wear stockings which are “sober” in the sense that I do not stick out too much. That of course changes when I am private where I like to experiment with sexy stockings, short skirts and pumps 🙂
      Hugs, Sandra

Well I would never consider it weird as my first love was pantyhose. Seeing my mom and sister wearing them , watching my teachers dangle there heel on there pantyhose toes when reading a story to us caught my eye. Then the first time I took a pair of my sisters and tried them on I was hooked and still to this day I love wearing them. I never understood why so many cis gendered women hate them.  I think they feel amazing on my smooth legs.

Put on my first stockings at age 7 , have been hooked ever since. I love garter belts and black RHT stockings. Later in life have wanted to be fully dressed but only if I can wear stockings. The feel of the garter belt tugging at the stockings is wonderful. Would love to find someone to dress up with.

Krissy
        Lady

Much as i love stockings and hold ups, ive always been more of a tights girl especially in the winter as keep you snug and warm and you dont get unwanted drafts in your nether regions, i do love stockings ive just found them to be more comfy in the fall and spring ♥ xx

Krissy
      Lady

Im really into the shiny,oily ones as they make ones legs look amazing plus they feel awesome and that just enpowers me to carry on living a life that is much more female orientated than male! Ive not dressed in drab for nearly 3mths and i love presenting as a female,especially now i blend in so much more. Happy days are finally here to stay x

Me too krissy

i love the feeling when I have to dress drab I wear stockings and panties except if I have a doctors appointment

peace and love

jennifer

Krissy
          Lady

Im quite lucky really as iive in Brighton and nobody bats a eyelid about what one is dressed like. Its a everyday thing really and Brighton wouldnt be Brighton without us queens! Xx

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

Brighton sounds like a lovely, fun place!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
        Anonymous

Sounds like you’ve worn CDR’s or Platinos?  J

Lauren B
      Lady

Yeah they’re nice to wear with a pair of heels, love the girly feeling of that

Anonymous

I love wearing nylons.  I love it when my wife wears them.  My wife asked me, would you rather be with a woman who wears them but not you.  Or be with a woman who ok with you (me) wearing them but not the woman.   I would pick the later. J

Hi Jess,

I would pick the latter myself. In fact, that is how things are between me and my wife now.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

This afternoon I saw this thread and decided it was time to put on a pair of stockings for the evening. I picked some black thigh-high stockings which meant it was time for my favorite black heels. I paired all this with one of my favorite green, black, white and gold knee-length skirts, a white short-sleeve sweater, my rose-colored bra, and a green and silver necklace. Now that I am all dressed I know it will be a lovely evening.

Thanks for encouraging me.

Hugs to everyone,

Erica

Anonymous

Oh lord, no way are you alone on this!

I think the vesatility of stockings is amazing. You can dress in a certain way, but seated you can give a ‘flash’ of a stocking-top… It’s just a little ‘kink’ we can indulge ourselves with.

I wear tights myself virtually, every day. I don’t know what I’d do without them! The options, the denier, weight, colour.. it’s endless and brings endless joy.

x

Kathleen
      Duchess

Oh yes yes yes

I have loved nylons from the first time I put on tights when I was about 7 or 8, and it’s been a love fest ever since. As I got older I would wear pantyhose a lot under my jeans, and the feeling of a bodysuit or leotards with tights or nylons. The feeling was even more amazing the first time I shaved my legs and put a pair of the silky goodness. Now I don’t wear during the summer months but now that the weather is getting cooler I’ve been restocking my hosiery drawer getting ready.  LOL

Absolutely nothing weird at all:  I just prefer – by a million miles – tights to stockings… now, that must seem weird……

Hi Alexis i always wear stockings when I’m Rozalyn they are so feminine and sexy, nothing says more about being feminine than a nice pair of stockings and high heels with a nice bra and pantie set, and then you slip a nice sexy dress 👗 over the top, and then everything is right with the world X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Davina
        Lady

Rosalyn,  So very true!!!!

Davina
      Lady

Alexis, nothing weird about your post at all. The first time I put on nylons, I thought I had died and gone to nylon heaven. The feel against my legs is amazing!

Honey your a gurl! Absolutely nothing weird about loving nylons.
      this summer I shaved my whole body for the first time. The first thing I wanted to do was pull on stockings .. what a feeling !
      I’m not passable, not really my thing but when I put on stockings or pantyhose or leggings with a pair of pretty heels and look down I’m definitely a girl!

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

It’s not weird at all, stockings and nylons are AMAZING!  I think you can tell from all the responses that you are not alone!  Of all the girlie stuff I have and wear (when I can) nothing compares to putting a pair of sheer stockings on freshly shaved legs!

J J
      Lady

One of the best sensations in the world is putting on stockings over freshly shaven legs.

Hi Alexis
      Your definitely not weird you are the same as the all of us girls, as JJ stated it’s the feeling pulling stocking or tights over freshly shaved legs.
      Sarah xx

I think stockings are the most sensual thing ever! I like tights, too, but there is nothing like a quality pair of thigh high stockings and a garter belt. I love it, and even more so when the stocking tops flash once in a while! Or a peek of the garter belt under my skirt… swoon!

Davina
        Lady

Nikki, just bought my first garter belts. Can’t wait to try them!

Well, I might be the odd girl out here. I mean I do love them. One of the times I risked being caught again while still living at home was to try on some black thigh highs my mom had discarded. They felt great!

My current practice is sleeping in knee highs. My feet get cold at night and nylons keep them warm, stay up until I take them off, and don’t interfere with circulation.

Other than that I tend to save stockings for times when sex is in the offing. I have fishnets with the built in garter belt and different pairs of hose. I recently bought one of those harness style garter belts and like it better than the traditional style. It’s got more adjustment points which fit me better and it did a great job holding up the stockings. (I wore it with a matching upper body harness I already owned, black lace bandeau bra, and matching panties. The outfit was quite a hit with my wife.)

I have considered tights in cold weather but since my most usual destination is the aquatic center it would be just one more item to get off and then back on.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Becka
      Lady

That is a sensation that is at times indescribable!

It is so arousing to me. The feel, the look and I love seeing a woman wearing hose, it has always been such a turn on for me. (To wear and to see).

My favorite look is a short red dress, and black tights and pumps!

Ummmmm!!!!

Sorry, got carried away!!!
      🙂

Anonymous

Weird? No. Perfectly normal. But could someone please explain the difference between tights and stockings?

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?