Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, just like Stephanie posted the other day, I had a sudden unexpected opportunity to dress for just a couple hours while getting some house work done while everyone was out, having come home early myself. So, fully prepared by Ms Plumb, I wasted no time in just picking an outfit. Already wearing panties, no need to change, check; only one set of forms, so check; only two bras that go under the blouse I’m going to wear, so I grab the first one I come to, check; been wanting to wear this blouse, see how well it matches this skirt, what do you know, you’d think I picked them out together…I didn’t, but we won’t quibble… and a pair of five inch wedge sandals that look perfect with the rest of the outfit. It almost took longer to write that out than it did to pick it out. Thanks to Steph for being forewarned, and this forearmed.

So I wore a brown and beige plaid midi peplum skirt, a color matching leopard print blouse, beige sandals my 42DD forms and bra from Torrid, and my short red hair. I was doing housework so I didn’t bother with makeup (it would’ve taken to long anyways) just some lippy. Then did laundry and vacuumed the whole house, up and down stairs, and even the stairs! Someone on here once said to do housework in heels and you’ll never worry about wearing them out in public, and I’m a believer in that.

I got myself two hours of dressing time in, two horse l hours of work done, and credit for doing the work!

Then the wife says later “we should go get that grill you wanted”… abs in thinking “this is a win in any playbook!”

Thanks for the prep work, Steph!

Bridgette

Never mind…

Anonymous

Bridgette.

Every girl loves a surprise….don’t we ???…

and I have never really understood the moans about doing housework…i adore it….give me a pile of ironing and a music player….I’m in heaven…

Glad you got your time in honey….

Grace xxx

Anonymous

Grace

Ironing is very therapeutic  listening to music at same time easy to lose oneself.

Sarah xx

I cleaned the whole house, both bathrooms and 2 loads of laundry fully dressed with heels and kept them on the whole time yesterday!  I was off work and kids were gone so wife asked if Ashley would mind cleaning. Of course I jumped at that opportunity!  Like Grace mentioned, I don’t have a problem cleaning the house especially when dressed.

Ashley.

I agree with both you and Grace, I even LIKE cleaning when dressed!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Ashley you should try living with an OCD wife housework loses all appeal.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Bridgette you have inspired me to slip into something slinky and get the vacuum fired up, then the floors, dishes, windows – …..aaarghh

Overloaded

Diana

Hi when you do the house work do you wear a maids uniform or ordinary ever y day clothes. My wife bought me a purple pvc maids uñiform to wear when I do  house work and matching 5 inch heeled thigh boots.

Anonymous

Your wife is a clever girl Hazell, she obviously knows how to get you working.

Hugs

Diana

Well, I was home alone, and simply wore what amounts to business attire, with the exception of the five inch wedge sandals. I was engaged in the business of getting the chores done, lol!

I do have a maid outfit, but that isn’t for cleaning. I can say no more without a visit to the naughty corner!

Bridgette

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?