• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello!  I’m Susanna and I’m a 40 something married CD from Portsmouth,  UK.  So here’so an introduction…

I’ve been dressing on and off since I was about 10 or so.  I have at times gone several years without serious dressing and my last purge was when my girlfriend (now wife) moved in with me 12 years ago.  Susanna was quiet for a long time, but slowly she’s come back and more so than ever before.

Just after new year my wife confronted me over my knicker stash she’d found a few weeks earlier and I finally stepped out of the closet.  I consider myself hugely lucky thanks to my understanding wife who is supportive, within limits,  of my crossdressing.  For my whole life I’ve been scared of what people might say if I told them, and now I know it wasn’t that bad.  I’ve now moved all my dresses I to the wardrobe and have my own official knicker drawer which is proudly stuffed with my pretty undies.  My wife even washes my clothes as part of the normal laundry, which is way more than  I could ever hope for!

So where does this leave me?  I’m out now, and I love it.  We don’t talk openly about it often, but it’s not taboo and is the source of the odd joke.  She is concerned that I might go all the way and decide to transition but at the moment I don’t believe that will happen.  I do really want to go out dressed and test my look, and I’m trying to find the right opportunity to do it.  The biggest hurdle at the moment is beard shadow, but I’m working on it!

So, thanks for having me, and please get in touch to chat about this beautiful, amazing and wonderful thing we do!

Susanna x

Hello Suzanne, if you ever want to chat, let me know

Jackie
      Ambassador

Hi Suzanna and welcome aboard. Wow what an excellent intro. You are invited to keep sharing and inspiring. I love your intro and I believe you have allot to bring to the table that can help other’s. Thank you, Jackie.

Anonymous

Hi Suzanna and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Susanna, and welcome to CDH. It’s really nice to meet you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?