Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Juliana
      Lady

Hi, I am Juliana (Jualiana is a typing fault).

I am very happy to find this place. It is very kind. I want tell you thank you for it. Sometimes is very difficult to find sure enviroments.

About me, i can say you tha i am from Colombia, I am 33, I dress since thirteen. But I confess you, the isolation was developer. My wife is very comprehensive and I love her for that. I love the dresses and skirts, can be anything more comfortable?

Hi Juliana! Welcome to CDH!!!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Juliana, welcome to the CDH family. You can edit your name in the edit profile section. I love smirks too, just added 2 leather ones to my collection. Feel Free to put your heels up here honey and ask questions if you need to.

Love Trish

Hi Juliana nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self.. As a new sister and family member we welcome you with open arms to your new home.. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then give us a story or two about the life and times of Juliana as she travels down her path to womanhood.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with … So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Your totally right the most comfortable item of clothing is a dress or a skirt and the freedom to wear it and be proud of who you are, ive felt that feeling for a long time and it is always with me x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Juliana welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Juliana 🌻 welcome to CDH!! 💜🦋

Hi Juliana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Juliana, welcome to CDH where everyone is very friendly and supportive, I just know you will love it here.

Hugs

Diana

Hola Juliana! Bienvendia! One of the things I enjoy most about this site is getting to know other CDs from around the world- I used to feel so all alone. Hugs!🤗

Hi Juliana, we are so glad to meet you. Thank you for introducing yourself, and we hope that you have a great experience on here.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?