• This topic has 21 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Super embarrassed, But it felt a bit rude not to write something.
      I’m 20 in 26 days.
      I’ve always felt the need to be strong, rejected femininity. , rejected myself.
      I’m working backwards. Accepting, and enjoying the stuff I should’ve, long ago.

Not one thing on this earth matters. ,
      Unless you choose to care about it.

x

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome Conan.  May I ask what is your femme name?  I hope you have found the correct path for yourself.  If you are happy and well that is the most important thing to me, for you.  Enjoy the forums and make some friends here to help you get some answers, and assuredly it will lead to more questions.
      Enjoy

Chrissy

Anonymous

Cona.

Chrissy Simpson
          Duchess - Annual

Very nice, I did not see it in your introduction so did not want to assume.

Chrissy

Hi Cona nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there femme travels down there own road in life .. So girl when you get comfortible with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then a story or two from you about the life and times of Cona as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for being embarrassed girl not a worry or a care here as we support and accept everyone who steps thru these doors .. With a wealth of knowledge here girl jump right in asking questions about everything you need girly answers to someone will answer you .. Same as making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with ..

Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

That means alot to me. Thank-you.

You are very welcome say hello anytime girlfriend..

Stephanie

Hi Conan,

Welcome to CDH.  Happy early birthday.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank-you Alice. , I appreciate the warm welcome.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cona,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  You have no need to feel embarrassed, the girls here are really supportive and I hope you make lots of new friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me please.

Happy birthday for later in the month.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hi Tara!
        this community really is fulla sweethearts.
        I appreciate all the support. ,
        I can’t stress that enough.
        And thank-you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Conan welcome sweetie and don’t worry about being embarrassed.  For us is as natural as we can imagine but forget about all that and start enjoying your time here with us. Oh my just 20 you have so much ahead of you. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I’m so glad I happened by, and got to meet all of you. It’s super comfy here.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Cona, welcome to cdh hon!  Thank you for getting over your embarrassment and writing that intro.  You shared so much in those words.  ‘rejected femininity, rejected myself’.  A life wasting away…  That certainly resonates with so many of us.

People should never feel embarrassed or uncomfortable among friends,  and you are among friends here, so please relax and enjoy your new home!  The gals here are the best around, and are always happy to help out, so there is no need to feel shy. 🙂

Happy to meet you!

Stevie

Anonymous

It really does feel like a home. I’m lost for words. I am beyond thankful. so gotdam happy to be here.

Hi sweetheart

As a 39 years old crossdresser who rejected it most of my life i have to tell you that acceptance is the only thing that will bring you inner peace.

Iris

Anonymous

Absolutely!
        Allowance, and acceptance.

A big warm welcome to CDH Conan and no need to feel embarrassed.

Anonymous

Thank-you Jess.
        Hugs

Anonymous

Welcome Conan,

Feel free to hit me up anytime you want. Looking forward to getting to know you and all the lovely ladies. Hugs and Kisses Amber 🤗💋

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thank-you for the welcome Liara.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?