• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So yesterday i had to run a few errands, wife’s birthday and all.  And i find a top i wanted to wear to dinner that night.  I get in line to pay for it and the clerk says, “if you are ready, i can take you over here, Ma’am.”

Ma’am?   She called me Ma’am!  That one little word just made my day.

I was not dolled up.  Just skinny jeans, boots w/2inch heels, and a top.  And a covid mask, of course, but i was a Ma’am!  For the first time in my life i was a Ma’am!  When i got to the car the mirror reminded me that i had poufed up my hair a bit and with the mask on i do look a bit like my sister.  Don’t care, I’ll take it. I was Ma’amed.

I was wondering who else remembers their first time being mistaken for female and how did it make you feel?  Obviously i was pickled tink!

The first time I was ma’amed was at a Dunkin doughnuts. It was early 90’s and the only time I could do laundry was usually about 2 or 3 am. So I figured why not do it dressed up. So I was waiting for my final load to dry and feeling a bit peckish so went next door for a bite and a coffee. A guy in line behind me was subtly outing me to someone else inline and the girl behind the counter could see I was becoming distressed. Maybe she felt sorry for me or maybe she just felt like setting the tone for the jerk behind me. When she said here’s your change ma’am with a smile and gave him a frown immediately after it made my whole day after.

Anonymous

i might have been called a ma’am before but it really dont faze me much. i really dont care what they call me. but when i get complemented on something it makes me smile.

Anonymous

Dear Ma’am

Whether it’s someone holding a door open for me or  being greeted ” in the feminine”, is a wonderful confidence builder. I do remember being offered a seat on a full bus by a man once …..that was nice.

I cannot remember the first time, but whenever it happens, it is a treat.

Huggs, grace xx

Kelly
      Lady

Just yesterday, I was out wearing minimal makeup, a slouchy Tee shirt, hipster jeans and some slip on sneakers. Of course, I had a mask on too. Two different men called me ma’am. It made my day.

Natalie
      Lady

I got called miss this past weekend when I was out, it was nice to hear but more so on the side of validation for me personally that I am in fact starting to “pass” while I’m out in the world.

Anonymous

Oh,  yes, I know the thrill…only last month, I was out with my wife, and got my first “Ma’am”, and a “can I help you ladies”?

Bettylou

Elaine
      Duchess

I was checking out and the computerized cash register wasn’t working so the checkout lady said to her workmates “can you check her out”. Little thrill for me.

Anonymous

We should all have your “problems”, Bobbi.   LOL

Hugs,

Bettylou

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?