Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

I almost answered, “don’t drink beer”. But I do, except in extreme moderation. By that I mean maybe a half dozen a year, not a weekend!

Trying to keep body fat in check is the main reason for not drinking too much of anything. For general health, and so that I can keep my “girlish figure”, I wish! Actually one time ordering a low carb breakfast the waitress said that line to me, and said, Of Course! If only she knew!

Amy

Anonymous

I use the “my girlish figure” line too…always makes me smile inside😘

Haley

Oh, dear… drink wine instead!

Actually three of the options are great! Corsets and corsetry were invented for a reason! That reason is US!

Suck it in Sisters! xxx Polly

I can’t answer the poll, I fit in 3 out of the 4 categories.

First off, I don’t drink beer.  Can’t stand the taste.  I’ve always been a picky eater, and have never had a desire to “acquire” the taste.  Nor do I have occasion, as I don’t hang out at bars, or at parties, or sit around the house drinking it.  On the few occasions, I just politely decline.  I have the excuse that I don’t like beer, and I’m not afraid of being different.  As a crossdresser, I always feel a little different anyway.  So it doesn’t bother me.

That said, I have a sweet tooth and so still have a beer-less belly.  So what I do depends on where I am going or what else I am doing, or other external factors.  Sometimes I will wear a corset, which, in addition to taming the belly, gives me a waist.  But if I’m going to be out on a hot summer day, or I am going to be doing exercises which will make me sweat or require me to bend, a corset is not a practical answer.

Sometimes I will wear something empire waist, which is tightest below the bust line and loose below, which hides the fact that I have a belly.  Or I’ll wear a blouse which is again loose on me and helps hide me.  Sometimes I’m just out walking and wearing a coat, which hides my shape.  And sometimes I’ll try to engage my abs and pull the belly in so it’s less noticeable.  It’s hard to do for long periods, but I do my best.  (Besides, it helps with my posture, which helps feminize my walk because it lifts my center of gravity.)  And there are days where I just don’t care.  Not every woman has a flat stomach.  I don’t dress for other people’s benefit, I dress for myself.

Anonymous

I run.  I’ve got no belly to hide.

Anonymous

I can only attribute my “girlish” figure (such as it is) to a good choice of ancestors. My weight has remained essentially the same for the past 50 years. And that’s without any special “fitness” routine.

Anonymous

I have not drunk alcoholic beverages, I have esophagitis, and it would be  suicide.

I love very dark beer , in a peuter mug from the freezer…what a taste!!

Can’t do it, sorry.

My  curvy figure comes from  OBGs and Body Briefers. Many, many compliments!

Enjoy your survey….

Dr.T.J.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

….. I always get hated on when answering this question…..

Ahh, I drink all the beer I want.  Can’t grow a beer belly or hips to save my life tho’.

Stevie

I’m the same Stevie. I can eat and drink practically any and it rarely sticks. If I got 11 stone thats heavy for me. On the occasions a few weeks healthy eating and I’m down to a level I’m happy. I do get bad skin though when I eat too much crap, if that helps anyone.

Love Trish

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Yayyy!  I have a twiggy sister! 😅

AAll through my life women have cursed me when I complain about this.  It is a condition that gets little sympathy.

I’m in the same boat girlfriend ☺️

Patti 🥰

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

And that’s a boat that will never be overweight.  😊

Gwyneth
      Lady

I had to answer to truss. I abstained for many years between my 20’s and 50’s. I was about as active in those years as before. I did gain about 30# in those years anyway. Now I have maybe one every evening. More if around others on weekends. I haven’t noticed any size gain.

If I could perhaps truss up the belly and love handles, I might rival Dolly!

Gwyn

Anonymous

I answered i truss my belly, it’s not a beer belly though it’s though eating to much junk food, in my teens i was slim and didn’t have such a big belly as i have today, i know i should go on a diet and lose some weight if i could just lose it off my stomach that would be great but I’ve got a bit of a cleavage which i want to keep,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Fun question! So fortunate I don’t have a beer belly…I do a lot of cycling and yoga. I do enjoy a nice IPA too!

Gwyneth
      Lady

[postquote quote=447319]
      I had this “problem” until my late 20s. I shot up 30# in under a year. I was active until my 50s.

Girls used to say they would die for my eyelashes. I did have long ones. Of course I don’t have that “problem” and more either.

Gwyn

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Gwyn I heard the same thing when I was younger.

You’ll fill out in your 20’s.  You’ll fill out in your 30’s.  You’ll fill out in your 40’s…. funny how I don’t here that anymore lol.  I did hear in my 30’s that marriage would fatten me up, but that solution seemed a little extreme, lol.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I nearly did not answer the poll but I said I quit drinking beer years ago.  Quit drinking alcohol nearly completely years ago, was drinking to much many years ago when my wife left me with our 3 under 15 kids for 6 months.  I answered that I don’t drink beer at all.

Since I got back into cross dressing almost 2 years ago I’ve lost almost 20 lbs.  It seems that any weight I loose now is in the face, legs or arms.  That ‘pot belly’ just won’t go away, so I usually wear something loose around the waist.

Sandy

Unfortunately, Dieting has failed me repeatedly. Or I it. I am still undecided on that one. As no amount of trussing or iron cladding could potentially contain my “Personality” I find myself unceremoniously cast into the least popular category listed.
      Sorry to spoil your delusions of a slender hard bodied Phoebe vixen. On the bright side I’m a good candidate for a Bridgett (From Trolls.) costume this coming Halloween.
      Silver linings as they say. A princess after all.

Stacey
      Lady

Hello lady’s, I drink beer everyday. Not a lot most days. More during the pandemic. Luckily I weigh the same at 59 as I did at 19. Good genes. I’ll still wear a corset every once in a while to give that hourglass figure. I’ve always been into tight form fitting clothes. Spandex is my friend. The one bad thing about having almost no body fat is it’s hard to create cleavage…. Any suggestions?

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I love my Aussie wine, been collecting, cellaring  and drinking it for over 40 years.  I’ve recently moved to zero alcohol beer and enjoy that too. I’m well on the wrong side of “3 score and 10″and there’s lots of women my age out there with the same “failed abs” as myself.

So I wear loose clothing to hide it, (love my drop waist cardigans for cooler months) and really don’t care about how it looks. If I show a “pot” bad luck…..

In days of yore I enjoyed the feeling of being “tightly corseted” and I own a couple of good ones. But in later years…. meehhhaahh.  Might revert to one if I do my period gown thing… (Helps with the mood!).

I’m just lil ol me and the world can take me as they find me.. Either as Caty or the bald aging male that’s me when I’m not the above

Caty

Anonymous

I love beer but it loves my waistline even more!  I opted for ‘let it all hang out’ but the truth is that I just need to be careful what I drink, do more exercise and keep my eye firmly on the goal of making sure that my dresses aren’t too tight!  A girl need to have pride in her appearance.

Don’t drink beer but my belly came about from being bedridden and in pain for 5 miserable years. No one mentioned that I should reduce my food intake since I was not moving around as much and eating was a form of comfort.

Once that episode of my life ended I was just happy to be up and around and never thought much about it until I was t-boned by someone running a red light. Threw my back out and so I joined a gym and remembered why I always hated sweaty forms of exercise. But they had a pool so that is how I got back into shape. Didn’t lose any actual weight but with good posture the belly was no longer an issue. My abs were tighter even if they were still covered in a layer of fat. My clothes looked good.

Then came stress period #2 and exercise took a back seat for another 5 years. I have just restarted my swimming exercises and it will be at least 2 years before I am back in shape given how long it took the last time. I am currently wearing loose tops and skirts and staying comfortable. Not too concerned about getting back into something slinky since I don’t see a need for that right now.

FTR I only drink Tequila on the Rocks because I never have a hangover. Doesn’t work with anything else and I enjoy the taste and the buzz. I cut down to once a week after my soulmate died because alcohol is a depressant and I didn’t need to make it any worse than it was. Probably better for my health too.

Warm hugs

Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Hippie
      Lady

I am nice and fit, I still can run, jump and climb and more. You have to when you run a farm and have grandkids that like to play tag.

Yes I still drink beer to.

Hippie

Anonymous

I just dont drink alcohol , had bad experience with my father, who had a drinking problem and actually drove drunk with me in the car when I was 10 😢. So scary and i thought I was a goner.. we barely made it to the destination alive… I swore then to myself I will never drink and I have honored that decision in my life. But I’m not a prude… I have friends that drink some and that’s ok for them..

Raquel
      Lady

I voted ‘trussed up’.  🙁

While i wanted to vote ‘fit & healthy’, i also wanted to be honest. I also like beer. I also like feeling all cinched up in a corset. Lately I’ve been using an open bottom gurdle with clips for stockings. (More flexibility, and easier to get on/off)

i love wearing a tight mini dress lol i look like im pregnant thats ok i love my beer

Ashley
      Lady

I voted trussed up like a turkey… part of me loves waist cinchers and corsets, part of me hates that I need them to look good, so I’m working on the “fit and healthy” thing!

Confirmed beer drinker here but stephanie is thinking about cutting back…a little.  Lingerie and a beer belly not the best fit, but a difficult conundrum.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I run a lot.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?