• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just had a monster fight with my wife over guess what?  CD’ing.   I sometimes wish my desire/need  to CD would just go away.  Life would be much simpler.     Z

Not a day goes by I don’t feel the same for one reason or another or often several reasons.

Zoe,

I feel for you. My wife and I are struggling. There a number of issues, but among them is my clothing preferences which is exacerbated by our living situation.  Take it one step at a time, but always keep the lines of communication open.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Hi Zoe,

I love it so much but life would be easier.  It is the hand we were dealt so I guess we play it as best we can.

Love Melissa

Anonymous

Absolutely agree-I do feel that if it all went away life would be so easy. But there would not be the extremes of pleasure and passion.

Hi Zoe,

I walk that tight rope with my marriage on one side and my desire for being feminine on the other.

It is very difficult to balance and many fail unfortunately.

I have to stop and take a breath every once in a while and remember that I love my wife very much and am blessed to have her in my life.

I am sorry you had that fight.

I hate to fight.

Patty

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I always feel I’m walking on eggshells with my wife when it comes to my CDing.   She never brings it up and I don’t feel comfortable dressing around her.   I find it very difficult to find a balance.

Anonymous

Just read all your responses.  Thank you so much.   Things seem to have stabilized out for me.   My wife further acknowledges that I cannot make my CD’ing go away and that I am a wonderful person worthy of working things out.   I now have a few ground rules that I can work with.  Maybe our relationship has to go through a couple of rough spots in order to get better.  Z

Anonymous

<p>I’m glad it seems to have worked out for you, Zoe. </p><p>That she acknowledges that you are a good person is a firm foundation from which to start. Good Luck</p><p>Jillian</p>

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?