Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies I am Ginger. I am a closeted part time crossdresser. I love everything feminine. Dresses, hose, heels, panties, bras, lingerie, makeup etc…  I am sure everyone here has the sam interests as me. I have recently started to be more active even though my family has no idea about the real me.  I hav bought all of the previously listed items. I had to slow down a bit.  Started to get excited and spent way too much.

Hi Ginger

It is easy to go overboard. I have many times myself

Shopping is truly an addiction.  But I love it.

Anonymous

Welcome Ginger!

It sounds like you’ve come to the right place. We will definitely enable your desire for pretty things.

— Abbie 🥰

I am looking forward to being a part of this fantastic community. Just love everything about being here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ginger… happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. And your certainly right about how our spending can get a little expensive and hard not to be overwhelmed with so many fashion trends… I saw it. At Cdh you’ll see  some just starting to the well experience with everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Ginger,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

🧚‍♀️ Ginger, welcome to the group! 🌸

I totally hear that! I have spent way too much lately on all of the above.

Hi Ginger nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As these wonderful ladies have said already i cant add much but a little i hope   As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here in our home as well as yours now .. We all here are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors  .. As for the purchases girl you are just getting started you wont be able to pass a clearance rack any where you go without looking thru it ordering online helps after you get the size thing down just ask dear we all are here for you to help and help you understand please dont be shy ask away girlfriend  .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Ginger, and welcome to your new home.

Relax, have fun, and enjoy being with us, and to being just YOU.

Olivia

Hi Ginger,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Ginger sooner or later the pink fog gets us all. Welcome! 💕💋 Katie

Hi Ginger

Welcome to this wonderful world.

We should make that our motto:

’Get excited and spend way too much’

❤️Bianca

Paula
      Lady

I hear ya and welcome to CDH. I’ve spent way too much and have to remind myself that I’m only a part time crossdresser…for now lol. But there is so much cute stuff out there I want I all

Don’t we all know that feeling of spending too much money. But Crossdressing is an evolution and the wardrobe needs to be added to as your style develops. Op shops have been a way I have kept costs down as buying everything off the internet or in stores can get very expensive.

Hi Ginger,

“love everything feminine”

Ginger, you could have been describing me.

Hugs to you girl,

Diane

Thank you for all of the comments and thanks from everyone. I had no idea that this site existed until recently. I thought I was alone on this journey. It is so nice to find all of you and be able to talk to someone about the issues and learn from each of you. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  Love you all.  So happy.  Tears of joy this morning.

Tears of joy for sure! We can really feel the hugs from so many loving and accepting sisters!

Hello and welcome Ginger.

Hi Ginger,
      Am Jennifer Ramirez
      Welcome to CDH
      We have all gone over board time & time again.so I hope you enjoy your journey.
      Xoxo Jennifer

I’m much like you Ginger as I’m the only who knows about my feminine side. I would love to buy more clothes but finding somewhere to conceal it has always been a problem in our small house.
      I often dream about having a huge wardrobe full of amazing outfits.

Robyn. You have to be very creative I have found that the best place to hide most of my things is where they never look   I use a closet off of my garage and have made an area that they never ever think about going.  I also hide a few things in the trunk of my car.  Out of sight out of mind.   I keep my favorite heels under the front seat of my car so that I can slip them on anytime I am driving if I want to. Hopefully you can find ways to conceal your things until you no longer have to.  I am working on that right no.  Hugs and kisses Ginger.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?