Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

I’m tired, I’m getting older, I feel like I’m done. Done with the hiding, done with the secrecy, done not being me.

I’ve been venturing out wearing women’s shoes a lot more lately, closer to home. Mostly male clothes, but feminine footwear. I’m inspired by some men I’ve seen on social media, in the news, and randomly met.

I don’t care… they’re just women’s shoes. What might people say….

“You’re a crossdresser!” Yes, I am, 100%, you should see my closet.

“You’re gay!” I’m not, but why does it matter to you. Does me wearing women’s shoes make you wish I was gay. Why do you feel that way.

“You’re a creep!” Have you seen the news, how many mass killers, thieves, corporate crooks, molesters are crossdressers. They’re not, those are creeps.

“You’re going to hell!” Probably, but not for wearing women’s shoes alone.

“You’re not who I thought you were!” None of us are. We all have secrets. But none of that changes how I treat you, how I work with you, how we hang out, how I care about you.

“You want to be a woman!” I don’t, but how does that matter to you. I appreciate women, I try to be a good ally, I mentor, I try to improve the injustices of the past. But, no, I don’t want to be a woman.

They’re just women’s shoes!!

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Lea.

Hi Lea,

Your post reminds me of a story about a pair of shoes I bought back when I was in college.  I bought a tan pair of shoes with crepe soles.  They were comfortable too.  The girlfriend of a floormate in the dorm remarked that she had a pair exactly like what I was wearing.  Wow, I thought, I’m wearing women’s shoes!

Alice

Lea
        Lady

That’s so exciting Alice to have had that experience!

I was shopping at Payless once, wearing DexFlex flats, when another customer, GG, noticed mine and commented how comfortable they are, all the colors she had, and how I made a good choice wearing them… I was speechless, and happy.

Hi Lea,

I loved shopping  at Payless.  The associates were CD friendly and the stores carried size 12 women’s shoes (and a few 13’s I think).  I’ve heard they are making  an online return.

Alice

I have gone out wearing my clothes and shoes, wig, no makeup. Didn’t care.

I loved wearing my clothes. Tired of hiding, I want to wear them. I have enough of them.

Gloria

Lea
        Lady

You go girl!

Lea,

I fully agree with you.  The clothes that one chooses to wear or not to wear does not define who she may be as a person.  I dress as I wish which usually means feminine attire.  I wear a bra daily for support and comfort, as much as desire.  Through it all, I make no effort to hide the proud man that I am.  I can also share from experience that most people could care less.  I have received compliments both for my outfits as well as my courage to be me.  That being said, I say be you, and be proud.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Lea
        Lady

I love how you said “I make no effort to hide the proud man I am.” I’m the same.

It’s funny that people don’t understand that I as a guy identifying as a CD or wearing stuff is still proud to be a guy, and that pride means being more accepting of everyone.

I need a top that says “Proud to be a CD, accepting of you”… lol.

What a wonderful post Lea makes good sence as the world can see you as you are  a wonderful kind hearted woman with pretty shoes  you go girl he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Lea
        Lady

Thank you oh wonderful Stephanie!

Great post Lea and congratulations! You are officially self-emancipated from the tyranny of enforced male fashion. Nobody else’s thoughts, judgements or opinions about your choices can change that and don’t forget it, even should you run up against any objections or dislikes from the self-appointed fashion and even the moral police among us.

Welcome to the club!

*** Kayla ***

Lea!

what a fabulous attitude and post. The world would be a better place if Crossdressers  ran things!

I used to say the same thing to my ex wife “there just panties” it’s pretty fabric, cut into pretty patterns. It’s not hurting you or anyone and it makes me feel good and relaxed. She never accepted that idea. To bad for her.

Natalie 💋💋💋

Lea
        Lady

I agree, vote yes for more crossdressers running things 🙂

My post in a few years, I hope to make it, “It’s just a dress” 🙂

• Thank you, Lea.
        This topic strikes a cord on a few levels with me. Firstly, shoes are a tool, they are protection, they should be comfortable and appropriate, they should suit whatever the environment or activities may be.
        Secondly, shoes are a fashion statement. Their style, color, design should match the outfit.
        But here’s the catch, the part I am, as a new member of the world of cross-dressing, still trying to understand so I can explain it to my SO; why does it matter if the shoes are marketed for men or women?
        In a world where we are trying to rid society of labels, why are people so quick to gasp, “those are Women’s shoes” when they recognize Women’s shoes on a man’s feet?
        We are all so hung up on labels. I say, if the shoes fit,  then wear ‘em! 😉
        Lea
        Lady

I like that…if the shoes (dress, bra, panties) fit, wear them.

Anonymous

Karli,

You hear it said that labels are bad and we should erase them, but honestly, it simply isn’t possible.

Besides, I don’t want to wear unisex clothing.  I want to dress like a girl.

Much love,

Raquel

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

What kind of shoes and what color ?

Lea
        Lady

This week… black ballet flats, black strappy sandals (no heel). Next week, black stiletto pumps, red strappy high heels (wink).

Lauren B
      Lady

I got my first pair of ballet flats this week and love them, been thinking about wearing them out too

Lea
        Lady

I used to be nervous about wearing any hint of women’s shoes out, until I realized most people don’t even look at my shoes.

I was wearing a padded bra in male mode and not one person did a double take at the lumps on my chest.

I guess man-boobs look normal on me, I feel comically insulted…lol.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi all

There was a recent post on social media titled ‘Men in heels – life is short, bye the damn shoes’ and featured a video about Mark Bryan from Dallas, Texas who has been wearing heels on a daily basis for the last 4 yrs,  in a ‘hybrid’ style of male upper half and female lower half.

He coaches American football and works as a robotic engineer – do a search for him and you will find his pictures and videos on youtube – enjoy!

Dawn

Lea
        Lady

Thank you Dawn!!

Mark Bryan is so inspiring, love his outfits and heels collection!!

Mark Davis, a man wearing flats, has done a few interviews, has a beautiful collection of flats, and pairs them up with full male mode.

To more men not afraid to show their love for women’s shoes!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I underdress every day and would love to add some flats if I could but haven’t found any in my size which is a womens 14. Ugh…. to be less.

Anonymous

Like you say, it is just shoes!But people do like to look and talk because you a man wearing a woman’s shoe. However, women can walk around wearing men shoes, pants, shirts and no one even gives it a second look. So do they want to be a man? are they creepy? does it make them gay? The hyprocracy of our society knows no bounds.

Jennifer

As someone who only totters around on 3″ heels in the comfort of my own closet, the biggest problem I face is the risk of another gout flare-up. After all, sexy shoes can be a bit of a pain on a girl’s tootsies…But hey, they really go well with my dress.

Amy x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?