Tagged: ,

Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What kind of knickers do you prefer, ladies?

Thongs are my favorite. For me, they level up the sexiness and femaleness from full coverage panties. And the feeling of them reminds me all day of the delicious women’s underwear I am wearing. My partner doesn’t like the riding up, but I do, especially with silky satin or other fine fabric that hugs more than tugs.

That said, I am not exclusively a thong girl. I like panties with cheeky coverage or sheer backs. Ouverts are also delightful. And sometimes, for a retro look with stockings, garters and bra, it’s full coverage, baby!

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by Josie Rose.

The sexiness and the femaleness of a thong – oh, yes! But you’re right – I like the other kinds, too!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

I’m actually in sync with your partner. I tried a thong once, and I just didn’t like the riding up.

Harriette
      Lady

I chose full panties (of whatever sort).

I recently got a few thongs and there isn’t enough material to support and contain my bits. I will try them some more, but it is unlikely that I will get more.

At the same time I got a mid-rise panty. Very comfortable and they can’t be pulled up so far that they become granny panties.

Anonymous
      Lady

Absolutely any style apart from granny so long as they have lacey trim. Thongs are gorgeous though and surprisingly comfortable.
      The ones I can’t get away with are the boy short type , unless they’re under tights or panty hose.

I’m exclusively a thong girl (with matching bra and suspender belt, of course).  Even when exercising, my Lycra gym panties are thongs.  At first (many years ago) I was constantly reminded about wearing them due to the ‘riding up’, but now I just find them the essence of comfortableness and sexy.

Only my bikini and one-piece swim suits are not thongs – thinking about it now, I’m not sure why.  I’ll have to go out a buy some new ones….life is just so full of chores.

I like a thong once in awhile, but a nice, full panty is the ultimate for me to feel very feminine. But I do love a variety of panty styles and I’m so grateful that I can wear them now, everyday.

Hugs, Jill

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have “fallout”  trouble with “insufficient width”, even with some brands of “full panties”

Thus, never bought or even tried to wear a thong.

Very old joke, “if you are looking for it at around dusk, it’s just a thong at twilight”…

OK I’ll go now….

Caty.

Dear Caty
        I do know what you mean about ‘fallout’. It is essential to get thongs with good elastic on both sides of the front and for the material (even lacy material) to be elastic – trust me, it works.
        Hugs
        Christine

Harriette
        Lady

Yes, I find that the width of the gusset, at a minimum, should be at least 3″ or else designed in a way that keeps things contained.

I own a thong but many pair of full panties. I do sometimes wear bike shorts instead of knickers but this summer I’ve decided they’re too hot to wear other than when I’m actually using the Exercycle. So it’s knickers full time for me until the fall. After that…?

Clara
      Lady

I mostly wear Full Briefs, but I do have a couple of thongs. I don’t really notice the narrowness of the thong back between my bottom cheeks now, but like the feeling of it slipping in! But my go to briefs are full briefs, both nylon and cotton. I do wear my hi cut thong with my corselette that doesn’t poke out from around the edges of the corselette and helps prevent the crown jewels from poking out.

Well I have a wide variety of panties in all types and normally mix it up but I do wear thong panties a lot.  Love my lace trimmed cheekies just as much as a nice thong/ g string , many pairs of beautiful bikinis as well.

It is said that “Variety is the spice of life” – so that being said I wear a variety of panties.  I have full coverage, bikini, g string and boyshorts at the moment.  I don’t particularly care for the boyshorts but they are okay.  I’ve had thongs in the past and need to get more, the others got stretched out so I got rid of them.  Fabric wise I prefer nylon, microfiber, lace and lace trimmed.  Colors are varied but mostly black, pink and red, with a couple pair of printed ones.  Shopping for panties can be a dizzying experience with all the different colors and styles.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Thongs for me as I have no issues with things falling out. The feeling one gets bending over reminds me why I wear them.

I prefer a thong.

I have some that are all lace or lace trim and they are really beautiful.

But when it comes to full back I like a sheer back and lace trim.

I remember the days as a guy wearing just boxers. Gray or black.

What was I thinking?

What was I missing….lol.

Alanna

bikinis are my fav but love a thong after shower and shaving when all is clean.  love the feel of my shaved bottom with no covering and like how they ride up between the cheeks.  A pleasant girly reminder.

J J
      Lady

I like them all, but bikinis  and thongs are the top of my list and they fill the majority of my panty drawer. It mostly depends on mood. Some days the naked bottom of a thong looks so sexy, but at others the skimpy bit of fabric that covers the bottom and hints of what is underneath is sexy as can be. There is nothing quite like a see-through back panel of a bikini panty.

Of course thongs are great for stealth wear in tight pants, especially yoga pants to avoid VLPs.

Because I have a hard time seeing my femininity (I’m overweight and middle aged like so many girls here), I feel that this leads me to dressing much more “caricaturally”: everything needs to be sexy, lace, and ultra feminine. I eventually settled at cotton thongs because they are more comfortable than lace, while the string still reminds me that I’m wearing female garments. I wonder if the future will have me feeling feminine even in full panties. The dream is feeling feminine in drab.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I tried thongs a long time ago but didn’t find them comfortable. All my panties are full cut nylon. But I’ve been thinking about giving thongs another try. They are sexy.

Hippie
      Lady

I like my underwear to have have the rear- end covered.

My favorite styles are the Hipster (get it, it matches my name), French-cut (the French-cut in a cross between high waisted brief and bikini), Bikini (both styles) and love the high waisted kinds.

The Thong and the G-String are two styles that I never felt comfortable wearing. They dig in, ride up and never had room to hold the boys in. (I don’t tuck).

Plus I like all fabrics from cotton to pure silk to everything in between.

Hippie

Variety is the spice of life in all things. Panties are no exceptions. I love most styles of panties. Depending on the outfit or lingerie set, determines what type of panties I choose. I have a few set that are interchangeable as well. The only panties I am really into are crotchless for very obvious reasons.

Harriette
        Lady

I like variety, too, but I am struggling with the mechanics of thongs. I either need to learn more or need to get different designs. They are still a work in progress.

Now, crotchless are a different matter in the opposite direction. 🫣

Do you feel like they are too small or don’t have enough “coverage?”

Harriette
            Lady

Too small implies going around my waist and butt. So far I have done pretty good with these, except for two that were ordered on-line. The sizing chart needs to be accurate.

My main issue is the width of the gusset. Anything less than three inches will usually leave something dangling. Eight cm or wider would be better. Most are 3″, though. (Yes, I am playing with measurements.)

I was actually going to suggest plating with the measurements/ sizing up slightly. It also depends on the cut. IE: t back or G string. I have tried multiple styles. Unfortunately there is continuity from brand to brand. Even if they claim to using the same cut.

Harriette
            Lady

Oh, regarding coverage: I think that you meant crotchless. I haven’t worn them outside yet. They would probably work best with something open, such as a skirt or dress. No? I haven’t tried that yet.

I’m generally all about comfort and practicality. I’m usually wearing panties with moderate to full coverage. But there are definitely times when a thong feels oh so right…

CelesteCD
        Lady

Truer words have never been spoken 🙂

Hi Girls fun Topic,

My daily panty of choice is a Hanes  black satin tummy control brief.

My wife calls them Granny panties ,But I like how it keeps every thing in place and they do feel pretty.

Also the brief is great for tucking

I do love a high hip bikini and thong also as long as it can keep thongs in place.

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

It truly depends on what I am doing. Essential everyday wear I prefer to wear a bikini style panty. They are great for relaxing and working out. If I go out all day and do a lot of walking, I will wear a thong.

I recommend male thongs, they come in all kind of colors and have a better fit than the female ones. I wear them 24/7.

Elvira

Harriette
        Lady

I went back to looking at male underwear again, especially small briefs, but the one thing that stops me from using them is the front pouch that a lot of new men’s designs now have. It kind of defeats the appearance of having a flat groin area needed with some fashions.

If you know how to deal with that without even extra hardware, please tell us.

That is indeed a problem. But I do not crossdress in public, so I wear them every day with my male clothes. When I am drag, I also try to wear something tight. But in drab, I really cannot bear the feeling of all the excess material of boxer shorts.

Elvira

Sarah Car
      Lady

Stockings and thongs for me , other wise normal panties

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I went with variety is the spice of life! My favorite are string bikinis, but I do like a pair of thong panties too. Especially pink with pretty lace borders! Then there are the no VPL from full cut to thong as well. I just love variety.

💕Lara

Full coverage panties for this girl. I prefer hi-cut briefs in nylon or satin as they give me the coverage I prefer with a little sexiness as well. I have never been a fan of thongs, but we all have our preferences.

Hugs,

Emily

Melodee
      Ambassador

Thongs are more versatile, I think. With pants or shorts you really need either a thong or g-string. With a dress/skirt it doesn’t matter. I have lots of types, but mostly wear those that give my tush the best look. 😉

Emily Shy
      Lady

I prefer thong, women’s ones lol. I  think they are amazing. Finding a good one is hard though and finding the right one in a specific colour is difficult. I got about 15 now that fit very well. I have quite a lot of underwear of a few types for different looks. I have some good brazillian ones and lots of full brief ones. I like to match colours with bra and suspender belt as well

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Emily Shy.

Hi gals,

I’m an everyday, fulltime girl, so my hi cut or french cut bikini panties are daily wear. I find then sexy enough and they’re very comfy! I tried thongs and found them to always ride up and becoming not comfy at all!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Just an old fashioned girl.  Love my French knickers, pettipants,  and full panties.  Just love the feel of the fabric.    I do wear a bikini style on occasion.

I recently started wearing thongs more and I love them. They give me a feeling of wearing nothing which is so comfortable especially under dresses. I love leggings and thongs are necessity for avoiding VPLs.
      Not to say that I don’t still love a cute pair of lacy panties but for everyday wear, its thongs for me. Admittedly, it took me some time to get used to them but once it clicked for me, I was hooked.

The first panties I purchased was a 2 pack of Hanes thong panties.  I quickly moved to hipster lace panties.  I’ve tried checky, boy short, and bikini panties.  I’ve long ago tossed them all out as the only ones I really like and that fit comfortably are the lace hipsters I buy.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

I’ve naturally gravitated toward thongs and other panties that have a tendency to creep. However, the happy feeling I experience from wearing a pretty pair of full cut panties is still the same.

-Natalie

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Josie,

Do not possess the body for thongs.

Like the full briefs, hipsters panties.
      This is due to more coverage and definitely enjoy the more closure included.

Really, any kind of fabric except cotton. Cotton feels like wearing more male undies, not as much a femine feeling.

Ta Ta,

Brandi XOXO

Give me a nice thong any day. I love the sleek feel under my shorts/slacks when out and about. Plus the easy access feature and reduced “fishing around” when mother nature calls!

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?