Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, Girls!

Any tips for snapping photos with an iPhone? It seems the photo gremlins snicker when I try 😞 My reflection in the mirror looks sexier than the photo, which is a totally different angle.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Stevie Steiner. Reason: Question more appropriate for this forum

I use a tripod to hold my phone, you can buy a little device that clamps your phone to the tripod. Then I use the camera timer or, better yet, a small ring-like bluetooth device that sets off the camera. It’s a small outlay but the pics are definitely better, allowing for time to straighten your dress .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7eaczdcf4ax3f9/InCollage_20220620_085636428.jpg?dl=0

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

As Michaela said, a tripod and timer will help.Β  Also try to use indirect lighting to soften shadows.Β  A bright overcast day and lights pointed at the ceiling work well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?