Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Married closeted  CD in Texas who wants to chat with or eventually meet other ladies. I adore intimates and lingerie!

Trisha
      Duchess

Hi sweety. You came to the right place

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Heather nice to meet you and happy you found us here on CDH . so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to make up to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . As for making friends there are many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So get settled in relax enjoy your self . Please go back to your profile page and answer a few more questions  this is how we all get to know you  you have nothing to fear here as we really dont bite  well some girls do be careful.(ha ha ) just kidding  you are a new family member and a sister to everyone here.. so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi, and welcome Heather
      You have found a warm and supportive home here, we are all family, and always glad to meet a new sister
      Relax, read the posts, look around, and get to know us all as we get acquainted with you.
      Hugs, Regi.

Hi Heather, it’s great to have you here!

Welcome, Heather. Glad you have joined us. There are a lot of girls that are still in the closet and there isn’t anything wrong with that. Just know that we all support you and are here to give you advice if you need it. Jump into the articles and forums and don’t be shy about posting yourself.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heather   no need to hid and be closeted  no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie. I look forward to opening up and being a woman here! ☺️

Hi Heather!

Welcome to CDH Girl!  There’s quite a few Girls here from Texas so Im sure you’ll find friends pretty soon.  I live in Phoenix now but spent a few years in Houston and Austin.  Great Girls and great support here.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Heather, lovely name. I’m a UK gal myself but I believe there are a fair few of your fellow Texans on the site. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Tish

Hi Heather! Welcome to CDH. I’m pretty new myself. If you want to chat message me. I love lingerie as well. I absolutely love thigh high stockings. I love all things girly. I’m getting up the nerve to go get waxed. If you ever come out to Los Angeles get at me. Hugs and Kisses. Love Toubles!

Welcome Heather!!! It’s so great to see you join this fantastic family.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hello Heather

Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts here these are wonderful and caring people. Welcome!

Anonymous

Me too hon. I’m new to all of this, my mind is literally blown. Feel free to message me

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Heather! Glad you found us, and yes there are a lot of great girls here to chat with. If you ever want to chat with me, just pm sometime.

Amy

Hey! We are in very similar circumstances here. It is all very scary and exciting at the same time. I am happy to find beautiful people with like minds and bodies.
      Feel free to pm me if you want.

Hi Jessika!

thanks for the encouragement. I’d love to chat sometime!

~Heather

Scarlett398
        Princess

Welcome to Heather and Jessika. You have landed on the most supportive and encouraging cross dressing site in the world. Our founder, Vanessa Law, created this site as a safe place to land as a cross dresser if you’re looking for like minded girls who all share the thrill of cross dressing.

And Jessika, you’re right, it can be really scary if you’re in the proverbial cross dressing closet trying to keep everything secret from your wife, your SO, or some family members at home where you are storing all of your femme items. I was there for many years and it caused much fear, worry, guilt, and shame. Thank God I’m out of that closet for good now with no plans of ever returning to that closet.

I have a very supportive wife now and don’t ever have to hide anything ever again. However, like many cross dressers, I do have certain easy to meet restrictions placed on my thrill of cross dressing by my sexy redheaded wife. The main restriction is the fact I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence which is just fine with me. She prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode and I respect her restriction and I would actually feel quite a bit awkward around her while dressed up as Scarlett.

Welcome both of you to Crossdresser Heaven and feel free to contact me by way of a private message anytime.

Sincerely, Scarlett

Nicole
      Lady

I’m with you on this.

Nicole

Welcome Heather!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?