Viewing 43 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Greetings, girls. There is always some speculation about the sexual orientation of crossdressers. so let us take a quick and informal, non-scientific survey regarding our here and now. We acknowledge that the spectrum is fluid and that even we feel differently from time to time. Rather than open a wide range with many different options, let us keep this poll simple. This is not at all about activity but simply about attractions. Do we find ourselves generally
      ^more attracted to the opposite gender
      ^more attracted to the same gender
      *equally attracted to all genders
      *do not feel attractions
      Feel free to elaborate as you like.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
      Anonymous

O.K. I will start.
      I love women. Attracted , yes…touch , no. I appreciate an attractive man, more jealousy if truth be known.
      I love women so much, I emulate them. I love getting all dolled up and looking good. When I look in the mirror I want to be attracted to…what I see!!
      Hope that makes sense!
      I am( like 85% of CDs) heterosexual and attracted to women…
      Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Male, attracted to women. I too like to see myself as an attractive woman, wanting to look like the objects of my desire.

Connie

xxx

Definitely women.

Brielle
      Lady

Definitely sexually attracted to opposite (GG), but find many post-op and pre-op transitioning MTF very hot! If I ever go on HRT, perhaps I’d be attracted to men, but right now I wouldn’t want intimacy with a GM – edited, I said GG, but that is who I would be attracted to if she were to me as well!). It would be interesting to flirt with a guy when en femme at a club, and maybe canoodle a little. (●’◡’●)

For me it’s not a question of gender.  If I said I’m attracted to the female gender, it could include a crossdresser presenting as a female.  But for me, I’m attracted to women only.

Anonymous

oh gosh…no contest

Grace is 100% lesbian….women all the way for me….

huggs, xx

Definitely a difficult question. As time goes on and Polly blossoms more and more  I find that my definition of attraction has changed…

Originally, being a hetro male my attraction was 100% female therefore I modelled myself as a lesbian. While I still present as a lesbian MtF woman I have begun a to sense an attraction to well presented MtF women as well! What a conundrum!

the truth of the matter is that there are very few heterosexual women who will stomach a MtF woman! So what is a gurl to do? I am rather saddened by all of this…

Perplexed Polly😳

Anonymous

welcome back Polly!!!!💓💓

Grace darling… I have missed you so much! So thanks heaps xxx

Polly on a pear tree

Hi Polly welcome home Yay ..

Stephanie

100% lesbian, here
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Attracted to Women only.

Hi I’m a transgender gal. I’m pansexual, currently more attracted to men, but I do appreciate femininity too.

Love Trish

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Cece.  I think this question – and the answer – can become convoluted when we equate gender attraction with sexual (physical) orientation and attraction.  As trans I consider myself female gender, yet having not physically transitioned I am physically – and therefore sexually male.  I’m reminded of that every time I step out of the shower, no way around it.  So….. were someone to show (knowing I’m trans) the wisdom of being attracted to me ( hehe 😉), I would think they are attracted to the female gender, yet….  they would know that there’s, how shall we say,  more to me than that.  Put another way, would you still consider yourselves “hetero” or “lesbian”  in such a situation?

I ponder this

Stevie

Barb Wire
        Lady

My brain hurts!! 😊

I consider this “The Reply of the Day”!

(Although Grace & Regine are pretty darn close!)

Stevie, ya got me thinkin’…

❤️ Barb :B

Without doubt its ladies all the way for Isla

Anonymous

Hi Cece,

When I’m in boy mode (which is the majority of the time) I have always been attracted to women with one particular woman at the top of the list, my wife.

But………….

As time goes by and Jillian evolves and emerges I find an increasing attraction to men.

Jillian

Anonymous

Jillian, it sneaks up on you.  Then the first kiss with a cute guy and BANG you are hooked.

Yea I have seen that happen with a lot of cds over the years. I love being a woman but like the attraction of men. There is a feeling of completeness that takes over. The feeling of being  a wife

Anonymous

Preach it sister.

Anonymous

That is certainly true for me, Deborah.

Anonymous

I found hand holding is the gate way.  If your fingers intertwine you are almost sure he is going to get a kiss.

Anonymous

Hi!  Mostly women but lately lately attracted to the idea of men. Some will say that crossdressing and orientation isn’t related. I am finding personally, as I am approaching 50, my orientation is shifting and it is proportional to the increase in my frequency of dressing. Maybe I am more open minded as I am getting older, but like I have said on other posts it is likely the result of hormonal changes and stagnancy in my  life at this point 🤷‍♀️  But maybe it all just a role play thing in my own head 🤣

Anonymous

I’m mostly attracted to women… whether they’re cis, trans, or even CD I love femininity. However, when I’m dressed up I have a lot of new thoughts than run through my head, and while I’m not physically attracted to masculinity I’ve had “relations” with men that were a lot of fun and would absolutely do it again. I’m not sure how that happens… like I can’t look at a man and feel attracted to him, but if I can tell he’s attracted to me as Kayla it makes me feel really good and I guess alters my sexuality a bit haha

Anonymous

I’m attracted to all genders but I find myself looking at women these days to admire their style and look more than there sexuality whereas the men I’m checking out there bodies and the way they carry themselves. Are they self assured, trying to be too macho, can’t stand that or do they look caring and interested in what someone is saying to them. Next how are they looking at me, hey that’s a guy dressed up or who’s that, she looks interesting.

I’m attracted to women, specifically my wife, so I consider myself a “straight” male. We’re pretty open with each other sexually and try a lot of things. Although we’ve not had anyone else ever join us, I think it’s a possibility that we’d be open to, probably of either gender.

I have kissed a couple boys in the past, one who was a crossdresser that I met at a club. I was more exploring my own sexuality at the time and nothing serious happened. The funny part is that I remember them saying that was I “definitely straight” because I kept trying to feel her breasts while we were making out, ha ha.

That encounter had nothing to do with me crossdressing at the time, it was just something that happened. Haven’t thought about that in years!

-Chloé

Noelia6
      Lady

more attracted to the same gender

Anonymous

Ever since my transitioning been more attracted to men. First of all am bi so either one is fine with me. Can be my male self or female self. Have been going steady now with this guy for over a month now and everything is excellent.

Donna

HI Cece As a lot of the girls here im 100% female at heart and a lesbian there also as who im attracted to  trying to imulate and be a woman dont want to ruin it with a kiss on hairy lips he he .

Stephanie Bass

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m attracted to women regardless of their anatomy (cis or trans).  Men don’t do much for me but in some situations I might be swayed.  I recently started HRT so my attraction may evolve with time.

Ive had a few opportunity’s to meet up with men. I never went through with it. I think im afraid, Its like crossing that red line. That line I crossed so many times in the past and there’s no going back. Remember the first time you slid panties on or stockings on shaved legs. It was the greatest feeling ever, then later you had resentment but days later there I was again.

Always find myself attracted to beautiful woman and beautiful CDs. Most of us emulate feminity to such a perfect degree I don’t know how you can’t find them attractive. The fact they have a surprise under that dress is just a bonus in my mind.

Not usually attracted to “men” but I can’t lie and say I don’t think about it from time to time while dressed.

Jen

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Hey there Cece,

So, I find that I am about 70/30 attracted to Women/Men.

For me, that attraction to any males is rare, and I’m guilty of being super picky.

No facial hair, taller than me, minimal body hair, I can’t snap them in half, good smile, and decent fitness. That’s what I find appealing. That limits the pool a bit for a few reasons: I’m 6’1″ and 215lbs…not a delicate flower… so, If they can’t look me in the eye and wear a 44inch jacket size min, I won’t likely find him appealing.

Women are completely different…. that one’s easy, there are pics of my wife in my public photos and I find lots of different types attractive in general.

Guys have it harder with me…sorry boys…

Have fun out there,

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

What Rayna said.

Anonymous
      Lady

Looks like I’m in the minority here among the girls but I’ve known I was bisexual since puberty. I simply adore classy women and am attracted to handsome men too whether in female or male mode. I’m very picky about my partners regardless of gender.

Lifelong attraction to genetic females puts me firmly in the lesbian group.Never have been tempted by a extremely attractive young crossdresser, so don’t know how I’d react then.Not much chance of that happening here in rural Maine, so I seldom ponder the issue

Only speaking in clinical terms, people with same external genitalia as I was born with are the ones who I am attracted to.

Does the size of the surprise dictate the level of that attraction?  Welllll….. not always.  There is more to a man than what is between his legs.  That massive sexual organ between his ….. ears….. is just as, or even more special.  The first time a man holds your hand, caresses your arm or neck, pulls you firmly to his body while you dance, and then that first kiss.  It’s like being wired to a transformer and turning it up with each action, until your panties are smoking and your hair is about to burst into flame.

As for GG’s, having shared a bedroom with my older sister until I was 10, and seeing the diagrams in health class, looking at various levels of naked pictures and vids over the years, I can honestly say that I know all the names and locations of the parts, but they don’t do a thing for me.

High school was so much more confusing for me than direction finding.  If any classmates felt the same attractions I did, we kept them so well hidden and out of sight, they may as well have been King Solomons Mines, with his manly hetero guards ready to pound us to a bloody pulp.

All of the trials and tests of manhood finally passed, I was able to experience the wonder of being someone special for a man.  I would never want to trade that, even after 47 years of being my female self, out in the world.

PaulaF

Peta Mari
      Lady

Happily married. I don’t look outside my marriage.  Definitely straight male when its intimate time.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Definitely 99% attracted to women and also beautiful cross-dressers and I’m happily married to my wife. We have a rule of look but don’t touch.

I do fantasise about been taken in hand by a strong man or being with a beautiful cross-dresser, but I am devoted to my wife, so it will remain a fantasy. My wife knows about this and loves that side of me, but loyalty is important to us.

Amy

X

For most of my life I was attracted only to women and I still find women incredibly desirable. This began to change recently as I came back from a long break from dressing en femme. I finally committed to really putting effort into makeup, dressing and making a true transformation into Felica and it began to change my perceptions in so many ways.

It opened the door of what I had truly wanted to experience from crossdressing from my years as a teen and into my adult life. I slowly began to realize I didn’t just want to put on women’s clothing or dress up. I wanted to dress and transform. I wanted to be the woman who was desired by both women and men. I wanted to be the woman men were attracted to. At first it was so incredibly awkward and confusing. As a man I had never even considered it. But as Felicia I started to consider it deeply and as I did I began to realize I am very attracted to other crossdressers and also to certain men. It has taken me two years to come to terms with this reality about myself and I still struggle with it. But deep down I have accepted this truth and finding that acceptance within has made me feel more whole.

For me it was critical to realize that this is a journey and the path I am on is always evolving.

xox
      FM

Barb Wire
        Lady

Awesome, Felicia! Well said and I hear ya!

♥ Barb :B

I have been mostly hetero (and in a ltr) my entire life with the exception of occasional encounters with men while dressed. Like others here, I really enjoy the possibility of transforming and the fact that men find me attractive and desirable is a big part of that enjoyment. Being pursued by a man is not something that I normally spend any time thinking about, but when I’m dressed it is the ultimate validation. Therefore, it is an important part of my fem identity.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Cece X:

I love how you worded the question.

I am gender fluid, full-on and I make no apologies for it. I identify as male and female. Can’t help it, it just is. I guess that’s one reason why I’m here!

My best friend in high school was a sweet and gentle creative soul. He became a writer with some success, but unfortunately passed away at a young age. We skipped many classes and went to lots of afternoon movies, book stores and libraries (we may have skipped class, but we did our homework!).

His kind and gentle nature drew me closer to him. And I know he was drawn to me.

So, for me, being kind and gentle, either man or woman, is what gets me hot. Sadly, I haven’t met many males who display these traits, but I have many girlfriends who do.

♥ Barb :B

Anonymous

Cece,

Whether in drab or decked out en femme, I’ve never seen a man who took my breath away. I never find myself wondering what he’s packing. A beautiful woman, on the other hand, will cause me to look again, and again, and again. So, on one level, I’m only attracted to females.

Yet, in my mind and in my fantasies, I find myself imagining what it would be like to please a man as my natural born self, or as Raquel. I wonder what it would be like to be “taken”. I also think about what it would be like to be with MTF CD or TG individual.

My sexual fantasies also include being with GGs as either my other self or as Raquel.

I’m faithfully married, though, and anything outside intimacy with my wife will remain just a tryst in my head.

It’s not gender but femininity I’m attracted to. It’s the person not the genitals. Masculine, chest pounders are a major turn-off. The only ‘male’ I have ever been attracted to was the young man who did my Saphora make-over. He was so cute and adorable. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and never let go. Never felt like that before. Kinda shook me and made me re-evaluate myself.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

I am Two Spirit, I present almost all the time as female but the male is still present in the back. As a female I am attracted mostly to GG females so does that make me a lesbian? Emotionally yes, but there is more to the package (oops, unintentional double entendre) and the male spirit is also attracted to the GG in question. This was just such an occurrence recently. I met a bisexual with an open mind she was accepting of the idea but unfortunately circumstances separated us.

Both spirits do admire an attractive man but have not taken action. The other day I saw a very attractive Marine. I had to stop and stare, along with several other women, he was that hot. (The power of a man in uniform!) I was torn as I don’t know which spirit was more attracted to him.

So to answer the question I would say my primary attraction is to GG females whether I am male (seldom) or female (most of the time). Attraction to males is possible but not on the agenda. I have not considered how I would react to a CD, I haven’t knowingly met one. Although looking at pictures of all our beautiful ladies here does raise questions.

Beth

Anonymous

Hello Cece

I am a happily married closet CD and I have been celibate for 10years now, when Sarah is unleashed she doesn’t  think about attraction. She just loves being herself and is very content.

Love Sarah

xx

The gender I am most attracted to is the one that’s funny a little bit smart and in general just enjoyable to be with. Oh my I have found that on both sides of the fence. The best thing about being bi is you get to see the beauty in twice as many people. I know not everyone goes that way and that’s fine but for me life’s to short and I want to experience everything that it has to offer and enjoy everyone I meet along the way be it female or male. There is just so many wonderful people out there. Really hope I didn’t bore anyone with this.

Interesting topic.

For me, it’s easy. I don’t find myself attracted to the male gender, both my male and female sides are attracted to the female gender.

Leah
      Baroness

more attracted to females only

Anonymous

I desire women. Hugs Katie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

For me the answer is also simple, I always feel attracted to women, never to men.

Amy

Anonymous

Bi, equally attracted to men or women.

Happily married to a Bi woman, and we are in a polyamorous relationship with another man. (Equal between the three of us.) She prefers men, but is open to the right woman, and has definitely acted on it, though does not have a “need” to be with one.

It was the gentle, caring way he treats me that finally brought out my feme feelings in full force, to where I could no longer deny them.

As far as general attraction goes, I don’t find either sex more attractive than the other, but have to admit that sometimes I look at a pretty girl, and wish I could look like her, in addition to the physical attraction. Have quite a soft spot for trans girls, too.

But I have no desire for sex outside of a relationship. For me the emotional attachment has to be there for me to do more than just admire a good looking man/woman. Personality plays a big part in it too. I find cruel, uncaring or self-centered people of either sex very unattractive, no matter their physical appearance.

Kathleen
      Duchess

As time goes by both

😘🥰💋💋💋🎀💓💗💖

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?