• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jenny J
      Lady

Do any of you ladies know of any CD/TG  clubs and bars in the Toronto area? The ones I used to go to have now gone out of business 🙁 Toronto has a great gay village that is the envy of most cities but for some reason in the last year or 2 the cd/tg bars and clubs seem to have disappeared.

Kendra
      Duchess

There is a group called Xpressions or Expressions, I am not sure which, that organizes CD/TG events.  I think there is a pub night on the second Wednesday of every month at the Fox and Fiddle on Church St in the Gay Village.  I think they also have a monthly dinner someplace else in the area.  They also  have a website that details this stuff.

check out web site fet life they may have  listing. There is also a club called 717wilson in Oshawa at 717 wilson rd south. They accept all transgender people. The fet life people also meet in Peterborough friday nights at a night club, meet throughout the week for lunches in restraunts and again in Lindsay at the grand hotel. Again transgender people are welcome and you can be dressed.

Anonymous

<i>(2015_local transgender crossdresser clubs) origThread = [Do any of you ladies know of any CD/TG  clubs and bars in the Toronto area? The ones I used to go to have now gone out of business ? Toronto has a great gay village that is the envy of most cities but for some reason in the last year or 2 the cd/tg bars and clubs seem to have disappeared.] Author = [Jenny J]</i>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?