Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi gurls. So scared

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

Then you’ve come to the right place because we’re all your sisters and we love you & care about you. Some of us are/were also scared of whatever has you terrified. ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Thanks honey. Been dressing in lingerie privately for a bit. No one knows

Serena Stephens
          Baroness

What are you scared of, girlfriend?

Anonymous

Admitting that I am a crossdresser to someone else

Serena Stephens
            Baroness

There’s no need to do that until you are ready. If you never are, that’s fine.

You’re in control, girlfriend! ❤️❤️

Anonymous

I know. Feels great to have someone say that though.

Anonymous

Just opening myself up like this. I keep my dressing pretty closeted. Only one person knows about this.

Hi Treena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Trenna nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just look around and ask many questions .. Read the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme path in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Trenna as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for being scared here girlfriend there is nothing to worry about as we dont bite girl well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. Now for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thanks and you are gorgeous btw.

Thank you girlfriend  When you get comfortable with us we would like to see you also ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

I will I’m just learning makeup. And I’m not the prettiest girl ever.

Leslie
            Lady

Don’t worry about if you”are” pretty or not. Be the best you can be!

Me I’m 76 about to turn 77 and look just like my mother when she was in her 80’s. I mean she wasn’t bad looking for that age!  But she. was past the looking pretty stage of life.  My hope is to be the  best old  broad I can be!

So be happy with what you got enjoy the experience! And I am sure that you are pretty! You seem to have a lovely soil.

Hugs,

Leslie

Hi Treena, welcome to CDH, we understand what you’re going through because we’ve all been there at some point. If you think it’s terrifying to come out as a crossdresser, try doing what some of us girls have done and come out full time! I have actually transitioned as I’m transgender and now live legally as a woman, trust me, I can tell you a few things about being terrified! But it is so worth it when all is said and done. My biggest thing that still “scares” me is missing my kids because they’re having a hard time accepting who I am now.
      Take a good look around, lots of stories on many great topics and you can check out our profiles and pictures, enjoy your time girl!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Thanks hun. Lauren is a beautiful name. I was thinking about it for my femme name.

I would be honored Treena, Lauren is actually my real name, but if you like it, like I said, I would be honored! 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hi Treena, and welcome. There us certainly nothing here to be scared of. This is a warm and comforting place where you can share your experiences in confidence. You will find many new friends here. I know I have! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I love to help girls explore thier feminine nature and enjoy the excitement and fun being a girl can be! Hugs Paulette

Ster Eleo
      Lady

Afraid of telling who? Girlfriend? Girl that is a friend?

Anonymous

Mostly admitting out loud to others in general

Hi, You’re profile says you just started and You opened up to us here already, All  like minded  people who can provide you with tons of support.. I wouldn’t worry about telling anyone  yet, unless they are on you’re “need to know” list..  Only You will know how far you want to go, give you’re self some time to explore more, Seems you have already taken a Big Step & are on you’re way..  Enjoy Treena!💖   Jill💖

Hi Treena welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there’s no need to be scared we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here and we will give you lots of advice and support,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Treena
      Scared is part of the fun believe it or not. We’re all still scared at times. That adds to the excitement. You’ve taken one of many first steps just being here. Enjoy and look around the site.
      Hugs Ginger

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Treena.

You just told all of your sisters here at CDH and we welcome you dear. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone outside of the sisterhood.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Treena  happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be scared of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons . A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Being secretive is very difficult for most but here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance  to move forward in your love for dressing. Help is everywhere so get comfortable  and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Treena.Welcome to C.D.H. No need to be nervous.This is one of the most friendliest C.D site on the internet.Love your name by the way.

Anonymous

Well relax you the support of all of us girls 👧. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Treena,

Welcome to a wonderful accepting community! You are not alone in your feelings. I’m a closet girl too, and there are more than a few of us here.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat about things.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Welcome to a safe place, girl! Nothing to be scared of. You can be yourself around these lovely ladies as you experience your journey. Don’t be shy, and message me anytime sweetheart.

Anonymous

Thanks gf!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?