Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It’s shop til you drop time my lovelies…

Okay, yes, i know this has been done before…..because i did it!!!!

Last summer i introduced the trolley dash to CDH…..

but i thought we could do it again, for two reasons really…

There are lots of new girls here since then….and there were some great answers!!…..it sort of meandered EVERYWHERE!!!

Okay, to the uninitiated, a trolley dash goes under these rules this year…you have 5, yes 5 minutes to rush around any store filling up the trolley for free….but you are en femme!! ( The shop owners think heels will slow you down…. haven’t they heard of ladies trainers???… hehe)

This year im afraid it HAS to be ONE trolley….no dumpers Ms Marshall!!!…

Here’s hoping it ends up as funny as last time….and dont worry if you answered last time….you CAN change your mind…..

So girls, oil yer wheels and off you go…oh by the way….

Im hitting Marks and Spencers…all the lingerie and make up i can shovel in, then down to the food hall, for all those wines i can never usually afford…..happy shopping!!!!

Addendum…..due to some very dodgy practises from some of you girls across the pond…..the ONLY rule is you get 5 minutes….

Amanda, PY……start the dumper!!

Anonymous

Blue jeans, blouses, earrings & necklaces, makeup, and a few purses as I rush thru that section.

Can I take a CostCo flatbed trolley to M&S, Grace? 🙂

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Yes you can Rachel, i know I’m opening the rules up to abuse here already…you girls do push your luck!!!

Anonymous

“Me does protest my lady,thee does bendy thy rules, what pray  the flat- bed difference to humble dumper?. 

Anonymous

Nothing mechanised….xx

Anonymous

I’d be tempted to just go into the beauty section of a large upmarket store and dump a make up artist in my trolley. Perhaps a wheelie chair might be more comfortable for them.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Marti.

brilliant answer….but rules are rules….no kidnapping !!!!…..yellow card 🔶

Anonymous

It’s not kidnapping – its shop-assistant-lifting. The cops wouldn’t be interested.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

One thing Grace is doing this trolley dash might take a bit of time trying to find your sizes, can we just dash round and pick up what we want and then exchange them for for the same things in our own sizes,

If we can then count me in I’m round the lingerie racks first lot’s of sexy undies in all different colours then round the shoes for some sexy heels then round the clothes rails picking up some nice dresses, skirts and tops then last get a couple of nice coats, i would need a super size trolley for this trolley dolly x

Hugs Rozalyne x

I’ll be the one elbowing you out of the way all the way around as you are in the way at all the best sections 🙂

-A.

Anonymous

No bloody Dumpers, me and PY are hammering down the motorway at 25mph on route to pick up you and Stephanie, and what do I read?, Grace has gone and changed the bloody rules. This is not cricket Grace, it’s not how you play the game sweetie. A text before we set off would have been nice. Can’t hang about any longer, the dumper bucket is full of water and we are being swamped  by the waves from it. PS Forgive you, and to answer your question, alcohol section, fill trolley and enjoy getting trollied. 

Do they have dumper races?, that would be wicked.

Anonymous

So sorry….if i knew you and Py were travelling so fast…… by dumper…..i would have sent you the rules last week !!!

Anonymous

5 minutes? Bah – I’d never get out of the shoe section – trainers, flats, 1″, 2″,3″4″5″ heels, in all colours,  platforms, wedges, sandals, boots, boots, boots – knee hi, thigh hi – leather & pvc, I could go on & on…

In the last few seconds a rapid sortie through the makeup section to vaccum up a few casual armloads would round out the haul nicely. 👡👠🥿👢🩰👟

Well shod

Diana

Anonymous

….in just one trolley….did you fit them all in with a…… shoe horn???

Anonymous

Grace – no limit on height – right? Anyway I’m well stacked  a good stacker.

Hashtag shoes for Africa 👠

Diana

Five minutes, eh? Well then, too make it really economically worth the effort, across the water to Nordstrom it is. Start at the makeup and perfume counters and run through scooping everything of the counters and shelves (sort it later), then through the bags, grabbing Coach, MK, and YSL as i speed through en route to the lingerie aisles which get the same treatment, and then grab tops and skirts as I make the final run to shoes to finish out the clock. Now I’ll need some of that Scotch from down the thread, please, I gotta catch me breath!

Anything I don’t like or is wrong size goes on Poshmark at a good price to sell fast!

How’d i do for a rookie?

Bridgette… good thing I wore trainers!

Anonymous

End of term report Bridgette…

” the girl done good “

wow, just 5 min ??  I had better ditch the pumps and put on runners !!

– hit the sporting goods store, grabbing all the womens’ racing one piece swimsuits I can.

– then to next womens’ store to grab tops/pencil skirts, and then tight pencil/bodycon style dresses

– i’m not hung up on high end makeup, so drug store make up is good enough for me so I’ll be loading up on that.

– if there is time left, groceries !!  Steaks galore as beef prices are astronomical here, strip loins, prime ribs, t bones, …  all go into the cart

– if there is a wig shop, that is going into the cart too.

– dresstech hip/butt pads + breastforms are a must

wow there is just too much to list and not enough time to do the trolley dash !

Anonymous

Wendy…how did i know that if i needed to get hold of you….i just had to wait by the swim suits????….

Haha..gotcha xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Neiman Marcus… 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…GO!  Run through jewelry and scoop every shiny bling thing with diamonds, sapphires and rubys I can toss in the cart as I madly careen my way over and through the unsuspecting shoppers as I rampage the shoe section loading up on Louboutin heels. After throwing those in my Tardis style shopping cart I will swoop through the dresses and hoard any Dolce & Gabbana dresses & pant suits I can grab in my precious remaining moments. While cackling madly at the 5 minute mark I will escape with my loot and go find you ladies and enjoy some wonderful Malbec wine while we show and tell our finds and triage any wounds from my heel to heel shopping combat.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Carolyne….nice dash!!!!

….just flicking through the rule book concerning ” tardis style shopping cart”….mmmmm

Anonymous
          Lady

Whats that old saying… Better to ask for forgiveness than permission?  😂😂. I did stay with a “cart” per se.  All these rules do hinder a girls pillaging but I shall expect a revised set next year.
          🍷C

Anonymous

carolyne…..i forgot to say…i do like your profile pic….lovely xx

After reading all the responses, I like yours the best, Carolyne. Neiman’s or Sacks’s 5th Ave. Scooping up all their expensive jewelry, heels and dresses. I think I would also make a stop in the lingerie section for some nice panties, bras and lovely nighties with robes!

Anonymous
          Lady

Michelle if we play this right and Grace doesn’t tell us about some more silly “rules” we tag team this place and really get some good loot!?!?  😬😬

Sorry Grace, I love you but when a girl gets a chance for free stuff all bets are off.
          🍷C

If we wear the same sizes we could really make a haul. I am size 10 jeans, 16 dress and 9.5 women’s shoes…

M

Anonymous
            Lady

Michelle I am sorry but were definitely off in sizes a bit. 6T jeans/slacks, 10 dress and 10-11 shoes (yes… gunboats). However; if we divy this up and one takes clothes and lingerie and the other snags shoes and accessories I think we can make this work?  I think this could become a reality tv program?  Grace, when you get this syndicated as a tv show Michelle and I want on episode 1!!

🍷C

Oh My gosh gracie,

In the states we usually think of a small street car when we refer to a trolley.LOL

So Thats what Im going with to put my goodies in.

we may need more time, and a bigger store.LOL

Hugs patty

Anonymous

Patty….

small street car!!!!…uh oh, i predict a riot….i may have to allow dumpers after all.

Amanda Burton is going to love you girls…..haha xx

Katey Doe
      Lady

Only five minutes….hmmm. Ok, then it would also be Nordtrom for me as well. I would start in the lingerie department (i have a undie fetish) and scoop up as many undies and nighties as possible, if anytime left then over to the make up aisles. Then its off to the ER for a possible broken ankle, I never ran in heels before. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Huggs Katey…  ( whisper – you can wear trainers…as long as they are girls)…xxx

IsabelB
      Lady

Grace, I’m going to have to visit a different branch of M&S, or there will be fighting in the aisles!

One shop, one trolley, 5 mins, there is only M&S!  The lingerie department would become sorely depleted (especially Rosie) and since their summer range of dresses and skirts is starting to come in, I’d sure be making a bee-line for them.  and the tops.  and the shoes.  and the jewellery.  If I have a few seconds to spare, the food aisles would get a visit too.  Can I wear roller skates please?

Isabel x

Anonymous

Isabel…roller skates are allowed x

Anonymous
      Lady

Dearest Grace. I worry about you my dear sister if you are concerned by our “dodgy” practices here in the colonies. I cordially invite you and your favorite 3 credit cards to come shopping. If you can make it to Oklahoma I will take you and your cards for a whirling dervish of excessive expenditures and shopping. I will even buy the ice cream AND wine!  In return all I ask is some minor liberties with next years rules. 😬😬…

🍷🍦C

Anonymous

Carolyne.

You are just such a sweetheart xx…

( Whisper…but if you only knew the flack i got from Amanda for not allowing dumpers….and a certain ms Marshall threatened to send a raiding party across hadrians wall!!!)

So….apart from exactly 5 minutes..

no rules…. the gloves are off…haha.

grace x

Hi Grace.                                                                                                                                                                          “I’m on my way from misery to happiness today”. Daphne the dumper truck & i arrived at Asda’s at 3 am this morning. I switched the engine off and we just cruised past the sleeping security man and  thought we could maximize our  5 minute slot and vanish by keeping the route simple. “Almost a 100% successful”, anyway we headed down through  what used to be the ladies department, but it now seems to be a designated area for crossdressers, the sexy stuff i looked at appeared to have been booked out to somebody called “George”, well he can’t have  it all. Stephanie, i was able to aquire the S&M bodysuits  you mentioned in the email, you know the ones with the metal rings on the back and the inbuilt  arm and leg restraints. I was not quite shure of the sizes ,so i just lifted the lot. I also had great  success  with Amanda’s  reinforced 8 strap suspender belt in lilac and Grace’s peep toe leopard print  ankle socks and matching gloves. Girls , i clinically dispatched the Rimmel stand ,and we have loads to experiment with. Any further food and beveridge we require can be purchased on the day. i would however be very happy to provide the aperatifs from the deli next door they have a lovely selection to stimulate an appetite and they  appear to be already boxed. heading home now with 1/2 a minute to spare, do you remember the part i wrote earlier about  being almost 100% successful. In my rush i  misread the sign. It wasn’t the deli it was the Dentists. So it looks like i have the wrong “a pair a teef’s”. See you all soon . Pyxx.

Anonymous

Py….

i was beginning to worry when I didn’t see your name here….then it hit me… Scotland by dumper takes time…

Girl, it was worth waiting for!!!!

the perfect crime????…possibly.

very, very funny????… definitely.

Grace xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I think I said it last year but I go with the same this time since I don’t see any rule against it.
      I don’t like rush shopping, it just ends up wrong in every way you can think of so 5 minutes is an issue.

How much bling can you fit in one cart in 5 minutes while wearing high heels? Lets go to the store with way over the top expensive jewellery, diamonds, rubies and so on, google tells me Harry Winston is a good place. I think it won’t take that long to empty everything they have in to a cart.

Next take your time and figure out what you really want and as you figure it out you sell your loot. One 4 carat Engagement Ring for $200k is just the start.

/kt

I’d run through the lingerie section of Wal-Mart quickly for arms full of panties and bras. On the run, I’d take every top that looked nice and multiple pairs of leggings and jeans. Then I’d run to the Jeep dealership conveniently next door and drop the keys to a new Gladiator (for me) and a Renegade (for my wife) in the basket!

Anonymous

Wow vecca…

two jeeps into one trolley!!!…noooo…

but JUST the keys….brilliant!!!.

oh ,think big honey, well done !!!!!

As a Canadian Girl, the store of choice isbthe Bay,  all the lady’s fashion, accessories, finery, and make up are on the fist floor.   Starting at one end and making the loop around.

Start with some good dresses, to the coats, to shoes, to bra, and panty sets, into makeup for to empty the MAC section,  finishing in casual wear, for jeans and top.

The jewelry is in the center of the store, and all the things I want are on the outer ring, so 5 minutes, means to prioritize the outer aisle.

I was thinking how fun it would be to just go wild at the Bay on the weekend when out with my wife on the weekend shopping for her spring wardrobe.

Have fun shopping ladies.

Paula

Using the LARGE size laundry dump bin, I would start at the east entrance to our local JC Penney.  Our Penney’s is set up on a circular floor plan, so this will be easy peasy.

The hangers are all color coded by size, and the ladies plus size are just to the right of my chosen entrance.  The main aisle is pretty wide so my dumper can stay in it while I hit the racks in a counter clockwise direction.

The Ladies Plus size dresses, blouses, skirts and pants are the first section, grabbing only 1 of each dk blue marked hanger, working through to the dress gowns.  Regular ladies wear is next on the outside circuit, but those never fit, so it’s across the main aisle to jewelry making several scooping grabs as I work my way through.

Next section around on the outside section is Sephora.  Grab the counter top display cubes and racks of the new spring items, to the dumper, and yes, dump them in.  Lipsticks, eye shadows, blushes, eyeliners and mascaras, nail polishes, and concealers.

Next sections in the same direction are athletic wear and mens wear—nope and nope, don’t need them.

Last section downstairs (our Penney’s is two floors) is shoes.  My sizes are on the main aisle approaching the door I came in at.  Boots, sandals, pumps, tennis shoes (trainers ), and flats.  Then out the door just as the timer buzzes.

Why no lingerie?  It’s all up the escalators on the upper floor with kids wear, household goods, luggage, etc.  I have plenty of lingerie and purses, and the escalators are S-O S-L-O-W.  It’s a good haul anyway, and no, the thought never crossed my mind.   LOL.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula.

Such meticulous organisation…nothing is left to chance.

Whisper (next time we attempt a ram raid in the dumper, can we contact you concerning the planning…you get an equal share of the profits….thats if the gang agree…..you in????)

Smiles, grace xx

Lol.  I like a good adventure, count me in.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Oh yes do come Grace, we are all going to get pie – eyed, and trollied. Maybe have to  zoom Samantha to join in.

Anonymous

….a pvc, latex and pie party…gosh..i have had a few invites in my time, but that beats them all…..what a shame donna isn’t about, she would have loved that !!!!…..shame

You can have all the wine you want, I’ll take the single malt! Nice peaty Isle single malt too.

Bridgette…hic!

Anonymous

Lisa….grab arm fulls of everything honey…law of averages says in the pile, there should be a perfect outfit!!!!

There’s a bottle of Lagavulin on my shelf right now, 16 year, I think, but I often get Laphroaig quarter cask as well.

Bridgette… now how’d I get down here? I thought I was in the shoe section…

Anonymous

…..and ended up in the shot section

Anonymous

Nora batty, yorkshires answer to  joan crawford!!!!

….uuuurgh, those wrinkled stockings!!!!!…

Grace simonite xx

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?