Tagged: Different methods of tucking
- October 1, 2021 at 4:28 am #551120AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 7, 2022 at 6:08 am #650661Michelle NathanLadyRegistered On: May 5, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- October 25, 2021 at 11:52 am #564217
- October 25, 2021 at 9:15 am #564110Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 961Has thanked: 21204 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
Gaff panties when needed. I just love to put on a tight mini skirt once in a while. That bump in front just kills the look! Like many others here I’m not letting tape anywhere near the gentlemen.
- October 25, 2021 at 8:40 am #564096ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 570Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2656 times
I tried taping several times and either made a mess of it or was completely dissatisfied with the results.
However after the first rather nervous and fretful attempts at tucking…voila! Love it, works every time. So easy to do now
- October 24, 2021 at 5:56 pm #563890
- October 24, 2021 at 7:15 am #563704
- October 24, 2021 at 6:55 am #563696Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2241 times
I personally prefer neither. I don’t see the need for it under a dress or skirt. When I dress up I’m always wearing either a skirt or dress. I find my panties are sufficient enough to hold me in. I also always wear a slip which adds extra cover when wearing a semi-sheer dress.
- October 5, 2021 at 6:50 am #553022Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 80Replies: 1940Has thanked: 8542 timesBeen thanked: 9842 times
Hi DeeDee. I do not regularly tuck, it’s not a major concern for me as ye old – how shall I put this… – ye old muscle of love is more Little Richard than Big Jim, lol. So, if it behaves itself I’m generally fine. It’s more the lil twins behind it that bother me. Not a problem in a skirt or dress, but leaves that unsightly small sagging pouch when wearing leggings, capris, or jeans. Those dudes can be annoying.
- October 5, 2021 at 6:11 am #552998Julia-Sophie SeidenglanzLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- October 4, 2021 at 1:18 pm #552631AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
IF I bother at all, I tuck. But most times, I don’t bother these days unless I am wearing something (like yoga pants) that really needs it. Most other outfits I can get away with it…
- October 4, 2021 at 11:31 am #552575MacKenzie AlexandraManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 661Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 1780 times
I think you may be missing the option of neither or other in the poll. I say this as none of the options presented apply to me.
- October 4, 2021 at 11:26 am #552574Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 442Has thanked: 573 timesBeen thanked: 1527 times
I have a couple of gaffs that I got from En Femme, that are thong low cut models.
great for tucking, creates a nice flat front.
The “slingshot” one that I got is small enough to tuck me and wear it under a bikini bottom without it being visible….
Or you can just wear them as your thong under a skirt and head out.. They work well and are surprisingly comfortable.
- October 3, 2021 at 7:14 pm #552289Rebecca ClaytonRegistered On: August 13, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
I recently started using a product called unclockable. It was designed by a trans girl and her father. So far i have been very pleased with it. In fact im using it this very moment. So its basically tucking and taping but its not at all painful. It has given me the feminine look i desire.
- October 3, 2021 at 6:41 am #551935
- October 3, 2021 at 4:07 am #551883Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20371 timesBeen thanked: 6876 times
I do neither.
- October 5, 2021 at 6:39 am #553009
- October 3, 2021 at 1:35 am #551852Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2241 times
I really don’t care to do either. When in fem mode I’m always wearing a dress or skirt that is very full and nothing would show anyways. I love the feeling of freedom under my skirts and tucking or taping would kill that feeling. If someone were to see me in revealing lingerie they would already know I have something extra.
I really have no problem being a chick with a dick.
- October 4, 2021 at 8:06 am #552470CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 286 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
The best of both worlds!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 2, 2021 at 10:57 am #551609Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 182Has thanked: 492 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
- October 2, 2021 at 10:17 am #551588AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have never used tape I have read about it &,, from what I read I have made up my mind to,, just stick to tucking so far that seems to work out well for me with of course wearing a gaff & later on I have found out that there is also different types of gaffs that help with the (tuck) & even just recently I have come across a website I saw a different method that is used to tuck which I thought was very interesting ? You would be able to do your tucking without the use of NOT wearing a gaff or panties if that’s what you chose to do so from what I read & saw pictures on the website you place a type of small thin string around your waist which there’s a small type of lobster clip that also attaches to another piece of that string and on that there’s a round rubber that’s attached to it it looks very close to look like a cock-ring which I think it really is ? & that gets placed around the gland part of your penis just underneath the head so to speak, so the lobster clip is position from your backside & you gently pull the string along with making sure to start to position the shaft part of the penis between the testicles be sure it’s a good snug-fit &,,, it starts to look more like a woman’s vagina from reading what I am writing it’s hard to visualize it but the pictures of course shows much better of how it’s done & looks like I have mentioned it’s very interesting I have never tried tucking this way,,,, yet !!! I for myself ? I think I might want to maybe try this method because thinking about it now I can wear real panties & knowing I’m tucked everything will stay in place,, so to speak,,, Kara 👠
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 2, 2021 at 6:39 am #551501Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 417Has thanked: 1722 timesBeen thanked: 1973 times
- October 2, 2021 at 5:53 am #551485Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 703Has thanked: 4013 timesBeen thanked: 3303 times
- October 1, 2021 at 11:49 am #551233Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
- October 1, 2021 at 9:47 am #551193Lexi Rose ZeleLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Keep the tape away from my bits, LOL. I can say that I have never tried it, but it just looks like it would be too painful. I have heard of tucking tape on some trans websites, but I am still not keen to the idea. For me it is more about comfort level too. When I dress, I want to feel as natural as possible to a GG. I know there are limits especially considering I wear breast forms and hip pads, but after that I try not to go too crazy with all the ways too feminize myself. I grew out my hair, because I hate the feeling of a wig. I never wore a chest plate, silicone hip prosthetic, or full body silicone suit, because for me I lose that “natural” feeling of being a woman. If I feel too much artificial stuff attached to me it loses the reason why I dress to feel and be a woman. It changes me into a guy in a suit or silicone. I am not judging others if that what makes them feel like a woman, but for me it does not work. I would rather be able to show more skin and see my natural tone and imperfections than a smooth artificial surface. The same can be said for taping for me. Although it may give the smoothest look, the feeling of the tape griping me would always be a reminder of what I am doing to my body. For me a good hiding gaff panty and tucking feels more natural and comfortable. After a while I forget that I am tucked and compressed and I go about my normal day. I can cross my legs and everything without discomfort or “readjusting”. I know this is a little long winded, but it is just my thoughts.
- October 1, 2021 at 7:22 am #551155Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 122Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
I have at various times tried both tucking and taping, the latter is definitely much too painful.
These days, age seems to have shrunk things to the extent that I need the missing “neither” option! A mix of snug fitting undies and looser fitting skirts and dresses has made it unneccessary.
- October 1, 2021 at 8:14 am #551167melissa la quintaDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 118Has thanked: 881 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
Wow, I totally agree with Andi. A snug panty seems to work fine, as long as there is enough room for the package without “spillage.” I think if I’m wearing panties and someone wants to see how I look in them, they can see the whole shebang. Just sayin…
- October 1, 2021 at 6:08 am #551142
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.