Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was wondering what all you ladies prefer. I prefer tucking.

taping is TOO damn painful girl!

I have at various times tried both tucking and taping, the latter is definitely much too painful.

These days, age seems to have shrunk things to the extent that I need the missing “neither” option! A mix of snug fitting undies and looser fitting skirts and dresses has made it unneccessary.

-A.

Wow, I totally agree with Andi. A snug panty seems to work fine, as long as there is enough room for the package without “spillage.” I think if I’m wearing panties and someone wants to see how I look in them, they can see the whole shebang. Just sayin…

Keep the tape away from my bits, LOL. I can say that I have never tried it, but it just looks like it would be too painful. I have heard of tucking tape on some trans websites, but I am still not keen to the idea. For me it is more about comfort level too. When I dress, I want to feel as natural as possible to a GG. I know there are limits especially considering I wear breast forms and hip pads, but after that I try not to go too crazy with all the ways too feminize myself. I grew out my hair, because I hate the feeling of a wig. I never wore a chest plate, silicone hip prosthetic, or full body silicone suit, because for me I lose that “natural” feeling of being a woman. If I feel too much artificial stuff attached to me it loses the reason why I dress to feel and be a woman. It changes me into a guy in a suit or silicone. I am not judging others if that what makes them feel like a woman, but for me it does not work. I would rather be able to show more skin and see my natural tone and imperfections than a smooth artificial surface. The same can be said for taping for me. Although it may give the smoothest look, the feeling of the tape griping me would always be a reminder of what I am doing to my body. For me a good hiding gaff panty and tucking feels more natural and comfortable. After a while I forget that I am tucked and compressed and I go about my normal day. I can cross my legs and everything without discomfort or “readjusting”. I know this is a little long winded, but it is just my thoughts.

Lexi

With the right panties I can hide ‘Big Jim and The Twins’. LOL! Even wearing leggings I can present a smooth front with the right panties.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi DeeDee:

Neither, so I didn’t vote. If I had a daily diary, the following day’s entry would read:

Dear Diary:

What a disaster…! 

Not for me. Besides, at my age I gotta pee to often! But it was fun trying! LOL!

xo Barb :B

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I voted tucking, I just pull “things “ into place and wear the right panties. I have tried taping but didn’t really like the feel.

Anonymous

I have never used tape I have read about it &,, from what I read I have  made up my mind to,, just stick to tucking so far that seems to work out well for me with of course wearing a gaff  & later on I have found out that there is also different types of gaffs that help with the (tuck) & even just recently I have come across a website I saw a different method that is used to tuck which I thought was very interesting ? You would be able to do your tucking without the use of NOT wearing a gaff or panties if that’s what you chose to do so from what I read & saw pictures on the website you place a type of small thin string around your waist which there’s a small type of lobster clip that also attaches to another piece of that string and on that there’s a round rubber that’s attached to it it looks very close to look like a cock-ring which I think it really is ? & that gets placed around the gland part of your penis just underneath the head so to speak, so the lobster clip is position from your backside & you gently pull the string along with making sure to start to position the shaft part of the penis between the testicles be sure it’s a good snug-fit &,,, it starts to look more like a woman’s vagina from reading what I am writing it’s hard to visualize it but the pictures of course shows much better of how it’s done & looks like I  have mentioned it’s very interesting I have never tried tucking this way,,,, yet !!! I for myself ? I think I might want to maybe try this method because thinking about it now I can wear real panties & knowing I’m tucked everything will stay in place,, so to speak,,, Kara 👠 

I voted tucking but, truth be told, i’m small enough ‘down there’ i don’t think it matters much one way or another. 🙂

Same Joanne, I’m not the most “gifted” of men in that area, which as it turns out now is a true blessing

Thanks Heather.  Totally agree about it being a blessing.  Amazing what a ‘little’ perspective can do.  😮

I really don’t care to do either. When in fem mode I’m always wearing a dress or skirt that is very full and nothing would show anyways. I love the feeling of freedom under my skirts and tucking or taping would kill that feeling. If someone were to see me in revealing lingerie they would already know I have something extra.

I really have no problem being a chick with a dick.

I do neither.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

I have no need as i am very tiny so much so that tucking would be stretching things a bit   Alison x

Amy Oxley
      Lady

The thought of tucking makes my eyes water. As i don’t go out dressed i don’t need to do either.

I recently started using a product called unclockable. It was designed by a trans girl and her father. So far i have been very pleased with it. In fact im using it this very moment. So its basically tucking and taping but its not at all painful. It has given me the feminine look i desire.

Becca

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have a couple of gaffs that I got from En Femme, that are thong low cut models.

great for tucking, creates a nice flat front.

The “slingshot” one that I got is small enough to tuck me and wear it under a bikini bottom without it being visible….

Or you can just wear them as your thong under a skirt and head out.. They work well and are surprisingly comfortable.

XOXO

Rayna

DeeDee,

I think you may be missing the option of neither or other in the poll.  I say this as none of the options presented apply to me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

IF I bother at all, I tuck. But most times, I don’t bother these days unless I am wearing something (like yoga pants) that really needs it. Most other outfits I can get away with it…

I clicked tucking . But i’d rather have my gonades and ”appendix”

removed. Those bulges  are very uncomfortable .

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi DeeDee. I do not regularly tuck, it’s not a major concern for me as ye old – how shall I put this… – ye old muscle of love is more Little Richard than Big Jim, lol.  So, if it behaves itself I’m generally fine.  It’s more the lil twins behind it that bother me.  Not a problem in a skirt or dress, but leaves that unsightly small sagging pouch when wearing leggings, capris, or jeans.  Those dudes can be  annoying.

Stevie

I personally prefer neither. I don’t see the need for it under a dress or skirt. When I dress up I’m always wearing either a skirt or dress. I find my panties are sufficient enough to hold me in. I also always wear a slip which adds extra cover when wearing a semi-sheer dress.

Anonymous

Tried, failed, never again……….the twins are the problems.

Nancy
      Lady

I frequently tuck, never tried tape. But, I have been wanting to try the Unclockable tuck kit.

Birel

ChloeC
      Duchess

Always tuck.

I tried taping several times and either made a mess of it or was completely dissatisfied with the results.

However after the first rather nervous and fretful attempts at tucking…voila! Love it, works every time. So easy to do now

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Gaff panties when needed. I just love to put on a tight mini skirt once in a while. That bump in front just kills the look! Like many others here I’m not letting tape anywhere near the gentlemen.

I like taping but I’m complete shaven down there. Otherwise I wouldn’t tape it

I tuck most of the time. I’m not so small but with the right panties all stays in place.  I guess they’re just use to being tucked so they go there naturally,  I love the feeling.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?