Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Girls, what are your thoughts on tucking, i  have never used a gaffe, are they as good as people say. I  wear a smaller pantie and find it work for me, but it can be uncomfortable on occasions.When i wear  a tight dress i hate looking down and seeing the unwanted bump! Although i have been dressing for a few years i would still love your thoughts Zoe xxx

I don’t tried it a few times – it’s just too uncomfortable plus I don’t wear clothing that would show I have a bump, so I don’t worry about it.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Yeah, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t  quite show a smooth surface. It really depends on how figure  flattering  the outfit appears.

Just a little looser takes care the bulge while still wearing a figure flattering outfit.

Elaine
      Duchess

I wear gaffe’s almost all the time both en femme and as underdressing.  Uncomfortable at first but now I am used to then and they are my preferred ladies wear.

Tried one gaff, Tried a second gaff, not for me.

Tried tucking with slightly, not real tight panties and it works nicely

I wear support/slimming articles that make the issue disappear with tighter clothing in conjunction with my normal panties, this also works well

Casual, don’t even worry about it.

Anonymous

While I have heard of gaffes, I have never used one.   I figured out how to effectively tuck to the point that once my panties are on, support hose in place and whatever girdle still I need to pull it all together, even looking does not show anything out of line.  Of course no system is perfect and there are those odd times when things fall out of place which can be uncomfortable but easily corrected.

For semi formal wear I sometimes wear a waist cincher under a body shaper or with a girdle.   For a more feminine appearance with more formal wear I use a corset.

Properly tucked I have had genetic female friends tell me it feels like a real woman in there.  Of course, they COULD have just been being polite. grin

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Agree with the others above. Though nit out and about in the world, I don’t want the male shell to compromise Cynthia’s time to shine!

What I’m wearing and doing governs whether I tuck or not. When I do – like when wearing jeans, I tend to use a bikini swimsuit bottom – the thicker fabric holds everything in better than panties do for me. Also, it never seemed that uncomfortable to me – once I get everything in position.

Anonymous

Tucking was doing it at ten didn’t know at that time it had a name I just like that it look like I was a girl

Anonymous

I used to wear gaffs until 5 years ago when I went fulltime.I did tuck too using panties and now wear a realistic vagina which I can wear panties over it.Plus I urinate like a genetic female too.The tucking and gaffs never worked for when I went fulltime.

Skyler

Just curious if that is the V-string vagina.  I have looked at that in the past and never had a reliable source for feedback.

how do you like it?

Heather

I only tuck if i am going out or if i really am getting dolled up and stay in.  Other than that i find a light control panty works well especially with pantyhose.  I tried a gaffe a few times but never really cared for them.  Lately i have worn some vintage high waisted light control panties that i have loved.

Heather

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?