- April 21, 2021 at 1:32 pm #482041Effie JayneParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 679Has thanked: 1370 timesBeen thanked: 2344 times
- April 21, 2021 at 8:10 pm #482148Emerald VerdantLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 17Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
For me it would have to be Ulta. At least the first time or two. Once they start offering makeup services again. Sephora only offers eyebrow waxing and eye makeup highlights. Ulta offers complete makeup services. This may only be in my area though.
- April 21, 2021 at 6:57 pm #482131Denise DouglasDuchessRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 88Has thanked: 371 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
- April 21, 2021 at 6:38 pm #482124Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 900Has thanked: 12661 timesBeen thanked: 3339 times
I’ve been to Ulta, and it was pricey, but the purple were so very nice! I mean, I came in dressed with my wife intending to only pick up a couple certain products, but asked one of the ladies there some questions, and obviously I’m not gonna pass at close range with a professional makeup artist so she knew what she was dealing with and acted like I was just any other girl in there. We even talked about a makeover, which they’re still not doing yet, but my wife said I should go back when they start.
The local Sephora that does makeovers is across the water in Norfolk and I haven’t been there.
- April 21, 2021 at 3:10 pm #482076
- April 21, 2021 at 2:03 pm #482049Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7496 times
I’ve had a makeover and two hair styles at Ulta. They are good, but if you intend to buy the stuff they use, it is costly. I’m told that at Sephora, if you buy $60 of supplies, the makeover is free – a better deal,if true. On the possible downside, if you are shy, Ulta works in the back of the store and away from traffic, while at Sephora, you are in the middle of everything.
- April 21, 2021 at 2:23 pm #482059Effie JayneDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 679Has thanked: 1370 timesBeen thanked: 2344 times
- April 21, 2021 at 2:01 pm #482047Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
- April 21, 2021 at 1:37 pm #482043
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.