Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies! 🧚🏼👗 if you were to pick one of the mentioned places in the title, for a makeover 💋 which would it be, and why, please..

💜🦋🎀🌸

Anonymous

Sorry Effie I have never heard of either.

Love Sarah

I have only used MAC for my make overs. If I had to choose between those other two I would pick Sephora. The Sephora store just seems a little nicer IMHO.

-Samantha Roarke-

Anonymous

Hi Effie,

I’ve had a makeover and two hair styles at Ulta. They are good, but if you intend to buy the stuff they use, it is costly. I’m told that at Sephora, if you buy $60 of supplies, the makeover is free – a better deal,if true. On the possible downside, if you are shy, Ulta works in the back of the store and away from traffic, while at Sephora, you are in the middle of everything.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Oh wow! Thanks for the info.🎀🌸 my friend and I may go in dressed… 🌻🌺

What?! Wait! The only way to go IS dressed! lmao!Remember just have fun with the whole thing, after all it is your day and money!

-SR-

Anonymous

😆 yep that’s our thinking too! 🌻🌸💜🌺

Anonymous

I would pick Ulta, only because there are 3 near my house.

Eva

I’ve been to Ulta, and it was pricey, but the purple were so very nice! I mean, I came in dressed with my wife intending to only pick up a couple certain products, but asked one of the ladies there some questions, and obviously I’m not gonna pass at close range with a professional makeup artist so she knew what she was dealing with and acted like I was just any other girl in there. We even talked about a makeover, which they’re still not doing yet, but my wife said I should go back when they start.

The local Sephora that does makeovers is across the water in Norfolk and I haven’t been there.

Bridgette

Anonymous

🧚‍♀️I was wondering if they were yet doing makeovers.. I will call both places and ask questions 🌺🎀🌸🦋
        Thanks!!

🥀🍀

Effie,

Thanks for posting this question!Β  I have two Ulta stores close by, I will have to check if they are doing make overs!

For me it would have to be Ulta. At least the first time or two. Once they start offering makeup services again. Sephora only offers eyebrow waxing and eye makeup highlights. Ulta offers complete makeup services. This may only be in my area though.

E.V.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?