• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

Hi everyone, I’m Emily …

I’m very new to this although I’ve been curious about it for a VERY long time.  I am very much in the closet about it as I have a wife a child that I’m not sure will really understand.  Just recently I lost a lot of weight and started getting more into showing off my body (skinny jeans and tighter shorts). The tighter clothing had reignited my interest in expressing my feminine side which lead me here.  Once here I proceeded to go wild getting all sorts of stuff from gaffs, to body shapers, to dresses.  Sadly I only wear them when everyone is gone, but absolutely love the feeling when I have it on. I’m slowly working on learning how to enhance my figure and show off my femininity.

Welcome, Emily. You have come to the best and safest place on the web. Im also very new and in the closet, let’s enjoy our journey.
      Hugs Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily   Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Don’t worry honey there’s no need to be nervous. Your among friends and sisters here. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance and looking forward to hearing about your future adventures.
      Stay positive. Remember it’s 2020. they’ll probably understand. but be gentle and break them in easy even though you may be anxious to let Emily out to play.
      Love the name btw. Good ones are tough to choose sometimes. I’m still trying on last names.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s really great to see you here. This is such a wonderful community. There is lots of information to read, and so many wonderful ladies to meet from all over the world.

Thanks for introducing yourself, and I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Emily, welcome! I’m Rei and I hope as you explore CDH you find the acceptance and courage from the stories of so many others that have shared your challenges.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Emily…you GO, girl! CDH has helped me realize that there are a lot of us out there, and we need to support each other. I’ve yet to purchase any undergarments, clothing, or even work on makeup. I hope to be able to soon. Again, best wishes to you. If you’d like to talk, send me a pm on my page.

Kendra Beauford

Welcome Emily!

Welcome Emily

Your certainly in good company here.  No need to be nervous although understood.  A lot of great girls and a ton of help and support.  Take your time.  I think we all understand the “rush” to look and feel like a woman.

Robyn

So, find a companion and go shopping you will have a great time.

Hey Emily

Is the nervousness settling down?  Are you feeling a little more comfortable here?

xo – Robyn ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Emily! Welcome and do not be nervous. CDH is a wonderful community to be in. There is no judging here. Only girls just like you who seek to get in touch with their feminine self. Now, as far as letting Emily out..

As others have posted, easy does it. My ex-wife knew before we had a child that I was across dresser, I came out to her one year after marriage. It was tough for her to accept/tolerate but she did. At times after that I would gradually and slowly add something new.

Has your own pace of course, I think that everyone knows how far they can go. And hopefully through time she’ll accept you. In my case I was drifting away from my wife and a road trip for her and a friend and their kids. I was very much swayed at that point to be who I was.

While they were gone I was flirting up a guy in a chat room on Yahoo. I don’t know if it was fate or happenstance (the scotch I was drinking played a major role in this) but amazingly I found out he lived only four miles away! Well he swayed me to meet him. Which I did, well, that meeting led to an “indiscretion” which would change me from that point on . So, don’t be afraid to be your feminine side but sometimes you may find out more about yourself. Anyway that’s my story, just be cautious.

I’m sorry for running on but I just wanted to put my perspective out. Hugs and welcome to CDH, which is one place you can absolutely be the beautiful girl you want to be and find out that you are so not alone.

Hi Emily  nice to meet you and as these other lovley ladies have said you have joined the greatest CD site on the internet so sit back relax kick your heels off  and enjoy your self . I cant add much to what they have allready said except nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ,

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi To another Emily

I’m still a bit new here. and still feeling nervous

so one Em to another i would like to say welcome to a very supportive site.

wishing you all the best

Emily

Hi Emily

Nervous is a familiar feeling we all share. Like before leave on a big trip or long journey. Excited but scared. Welcome to CDH and there are so many girls here somewhere along their own journey much like yours and I am one of them. Scared and thrilled, always excited to see whats around the next bend for Jill. Chat anytime and look forward to getting to know you.

kisses

jill

Hi Em and welcome.  I know what you mean about going crazy shopping for clothing and accessories, as one can spend a fortune….LOL   I also know it’s hard having two wardrobes especially when you share the closet!  It certainly is challenging to live two lives and it takes its toll on you.  I wish I would have had the courage to share my interest in CD with my wife years before I finally just wore out and told her.

Best of luck on your journey girl friend,

Chriss

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Emily! Love that name! I totally understand being nervous. Have no fear, we were all new at one time. The first thing you learn here is that you are not alone. Have fun!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?