Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Before I met my wife, I was a soldier. Yea, one of those oafish vulgar warriors. Hard working, hard drinking and ready for a fight at the drop of a hat. After meeting, and marrying my wife, then exposing the fraility of my softer inner Linda, I beat down the agressivness and anger that I expressed before her. Instead of a vocabulary of 4 letter words, I put a sign behind my desk that read; “Vulgarity is the futile attempt of an ignorant mind to express itself”. My wife had actually made a pleasant person out of me, and I was glad. I didn’t know just how much she had brought out my Linda until we decided to renew our vows for our 35th anniversary. She asked me if I was going to say anything, and that is what I would like to share. You can probably feel the love here.

Wasn’t it just yesterday that I first saw you? I was in the army and you were just walking into a business in up-state New York.
      Wasn’t it just yesterday that a couple we mutually knew set us up on a blind date?
      Wasn’t it just yesterday that I asked you to be part of my life? To join me and be my wife. To go wherever life might take us and share in the adventures of whatever life might bring us.
      Wasn’t it yesterday that you said yes and became my wife? To share in all that a marriage might have. To share the good, and the bad and the routine. To share the happiness and the heartbreaks that would come into our lives. To travel around the world wherever the army would send us. To sit at home, or to explore the byways and back roads that would surround us.
      Was that yesterday? Time seems to have no meaning. Days pass and become years. Years pass so fast that one is barely aware of their fleeting presence.
      Now we are here to celebrate those years and the memories that they have brought to our hearts and lives.
      35 years ago I asked you to marry me. 35 years ago you said yes. 35 years ago we set forth in love. Now, more than a quarter century later, we stand here with our friends to celebrate that joyous moment where we stood before a Justice of the Peace and promised to love each other.
      I now ask that you would continue to share in my life and love. To come with me for more of the adventures and heartbreaks that are part of life, but only bearable when you have a love to share them with.
      Would you still be my wife?

Anonymous

that’s so sweet, you are truly  blessed ! best of wishes ;  Pippi Long

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Damn Linda! What a beautiful renewal of vows!.  Male or female, I’d feel incredibly lucky to have someone feel that was about me. I’m sorry for your loss of a lifelong companion but at least you had the great fortune to have the years you did together! I feel jealous of both of you.

Cynthia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?