Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As for Stephanie she likes a longer length wig as her Drab self has to keep it a little shorter for work  .. She also has a couple of mid lenght wigs that i wear ha ha .. So what do you like ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Revel
      Baroness

The longer length for me too, girlfriend. My Mommy used to have long and beautiful auburn hair when she was younger, and she loves the long hair look on her daughter (me) as well.

XOXO Rev

Was allways around long haired girls at school and around town there  just love a pretty long haired girl ..

Stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie

I love my long length one, but yes it tangles a lot. I think it was listed as 22 inches when I bought it. So worth dealing with the tangles though! There is just nothing like a full head of long hair!
      Hugs,
      💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi lara love your thought on love my long ones also he he ..

Stephanie

I have about 6 wigs, all different lengths and colors. My favorite one is 11″. It goes just above my shoulders, I don’t have to worry about hair getting in my eyes, and its a lot easier to maintain.

Hi Jane as well i have 10 i believe also different colors and styles all abit on the long side a few sholder length but not any short ones just dont look goog on me ..

Stephanie

My wigs are from 24″ to 28″ long. I love having wavy hair but I find it hard to keep my wigs from snarling after time.

Yes Lacy mine also tangles up seems like no end to it and love the long lengthalso..

Stephanie

Stephanie, I’m not sure what length would work best for me yet. I plan on doing a makeover in a few months so that I suspect will give me a pretty good idea of what would work best for me.

Affectionately,

Diane

Yes Diane as a makeover will in case your face and match a lenght and style that works for you good luck girl and have fun..

Stephanie

Anonymous

I only have one wig, shoulder length with bangs and I think it’s perfect, although I think my next one may be a bit longer to balance my shoulders a little.

Haley

Yes Haley as in your picture its a perfect length and style for you pretty girl..

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

I look better in shorter wigs, bob style or just at my shoulders. Longer wigs just don’t look right on me at all,

I understand Sandy as many ladies like us of GGs look wonderful with shorter hair im just not one of them i like it long he he ..

Stephanie

around shoulder length for me is about perfect. Nothing shorter!

Hi Kelli as i dont mind shoulder length i like a bit longer ..

Hugs Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Stephanie!

I have to admit I have been doing the back and forth thing with a wig.  There are so many gals here with beautiful looking hair!  Though my hair has grown decently long – to my shoulders – let’s be honest, at my age it isnt as thick on top as it used to be.  Sure, I can put the effort into it and make it look good, but it could always look “gooder”.   I would love a medium length, wavy haired wig to go “all out” with.   😁

Stevie

Same here Stevie not as much up top as used to be ..we were talking about boobs right ha ha .. Hugs girlfriend and yes mine is growing out a lot but as work kind of frowns on to long a hair so wife keeps it a bit shorter for me ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Love my hair past my shoulders. My wigs have always been longer than that.

Im With you Michelle love mine long ..

Hugs Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

I have wigs but have natural hair now that comes about six inches below my shoulders and I plan on letting it grow as long as possible.

My wigs (5) are about shoulder length with some a bit longer than others. I really like the long ones I see on other girls but know they would just get in the way and would be harder to maintain. With a wig I found that bangs don’t suit me. My favorite wig is blonde with black roots and looks more natural than the others.

Hi Michelle as i said love to let it keep growing but work and company says no at this time got a few more years till i retire then watch it grow long and pretty he he ..

Stephanie

Have five wigs with two shoulder length as well as a curly short one and a cleo with bangs. Mostly these days still styling my own hair which is styled to be worn as a woman or combed out for male. I love different looks but stay shorter due to age and love showing off my earrings.

Hi Deborah As mine i have to have some bangs also to look right ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie, the unfortunate reality for me is that male pattern baldness started when I was still in high school, there hasn’t been a full head of hair on any male on both sides of my family for the last century and longer, so…wigs became a regular part of my female attire early on. Fortunately for me my mother wore wigs as an easy way to get to school on time – she was a teacher. So I had my choice of three hair styles to wear as long as I was careful to put it back exactly the way she left it.
      Through the years I’ve had wigs of varying length and color but, because I have relatively broad shoulders, have always been drawn to longer than shoulder length wigs in dark auburn colors, you can see the current wig I’m using in my pictures. I’ve tried blonde but that just doesn’t suit my pale skin tone, I don’t tan I just get pinker.

Well Lauren being from Florida a tan was always in the making and like myself broad shoulders also it just looks better a longer length on me ..

Stephanie

Hi dear I wear a shoulder length wig with bangs close to my natural color

Jennifer

Wonderful dear im a brown girl myself with some highlights ..

Stephanie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Stephanie ,

I like to wear long haired wigs.

I don’t have many wigs , but I have a few in different colours.
      The longest that I have is a blond one with nice curles.
      The others are brown and black , just below shoulderlength.

The next colour that I want to buy is a red haired one.
      Just love how that colour looks on a few famous actrices.

For me putting on a wig is the last piece of the puzzle
      when I dress up.
      I always smile how it completes my transformation to a Woman ,
      looking in th mirror…

Love Sylvia.

Yes Sylvia as a long haird girl my self  and i have Blond Black Highlighted Brown and Blond  and he he red and well next to last thing Getting my Stephanie on is the wig then lipstick yea a girl is born he he ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie

It’s always a long length style for me they just look right, I have tried a few on or above the shoulder but they just look wrong! my favourite wig of the three I have is a gorgeous auburn one with blond highlights.

My wig is my crowning glory    :  )

Stephanie xx

Stephanie, you always look fabulous!!!!!!

Agree mrs. April she does look pretty..

Stephanie

Aaaw   thank you April that’s very sweet of you :  )

Oh! Hang On, are you talking about Stephanie A or Stephanie B? Lol

Agreed Stephanie the style and color fits you well pretty girl..

Stephanie Wow theres that Stephanie echo again he he ..

Wigs are awesome!

My GoTo wig(s) are shoulder length. Honestly not sure why but these seem to work great with my face shape, color and age.

Finding a wig may sound easy but there is much that affects your overall appearance. Hair (wig) always looks good on a model or catalog but each person is so different.

Hum, I might have 10 or 12 right now ranging from short to 6″ to 10″ down my back. I am even going to look at 2 wigs (both past shoulders) next weekend but until I try them on you never know.

There is a plus to shorter and to shoulder length and that is upkeep because as they get longer they tangle easier. I have a few cute coats/jackets that wreak havoc on my hair so much so that I try not to wear those coats unless really needed.

Sandy

Sandy love your style as  hum have 10 or 12 and going to look at a couple of more how awesome are you girl yea..

Stephanie

A long wavy brown one with highlights that seems to be possessed with the soul of Medusa, I’m wearing a large stretchy headband to keep it behaved.

It’s kind of an early 70’s hippy chick look.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: grammar

Hi Amy love your attitude girl a 70s hippy chick so cute ..

Stephanie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have 4 wigs in various shades of brown.  2 with highlights.  All of them are way past my shoulders.  I like long hair.

Yes Emily the color and style suits you well  yea for long hair he he ..

Stephanie

When I get a wig, it has to be long enough to go beyond my own hair, which is about 2 hand widths below my shoulder.  It should also be a dark brown, close to my own color, and must have bangs to cover my male looking forehead.  With the long wig near my own hair color I don’t need to wear a wig cap as my own hair blends in beneath the wig.  I prefer to go with straight hair too.

Alison we are like twins all of the above also he he ..

Stephanie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I started with a short style and then changed to a shoulder length wig. I am now seriously considering go longer.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Liara like me long is better ha ha well we are still talking about wigs right Ha ha hum..

Stephanie

I started out with long length wigs, as I thought that would look the best.  However I quickly found out that the long length snags on ear rings (unless it is a stud ear ring), and it quickly tangles and once it tangles it is really hard to untangle.

Most of my wig lengths now are shoulder length.  It feels great as it is much lighter than a long length, tangles are easier to untangle, and doesn’t snag on earrings as easily.  Plus, shoulder length really looks way better on me than long length.

Hi Wendy as all of us have our own style like me i think long fits me better than a short bob style but a medium length works ok sometime also he he ..

Stephanie

Im partial to shoulder length or longer. I also have one mid-length curly style wig. Aurora B.

Hi Aurora same here love the long wigs but a shoulderf length is not out of the question sometimes ..

Stephanie

I have a blonde wig which is down to nearly my bustline. Its like a goddess wig. Only problem it tangles easily, and sheds. Aurora B.

Ashley
      Lady

I used to just like shorter wigs (My favorite one used to be a short curly Marilyn Monroe style wig that was purple instead of blonde… I guess I was feeling adventurous!) But now my natural hair is getting longer so I need longer wigs to hide them. My current favorite one is the mid-back length one with bangs I’m wearing in my photo!

Hi Ashley nice meeting you and like some others here that style fits you pretty cute girl thanks..

Stephanie Bass

I started with a long platinum blonde wig but it made look quite old. I now have a chin length dark blonde that works very well (see my photo). I’ve been thinking of going to a shoulder length next. With my facial features and skin tone I know I have to stay in the blonde category but I want to try strawberry blonde, I love that color.

Beth

Hi beth as in your picture it works for you and trying a different one dosent hurt just have fun he he ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie

I have 2 shoulder length wigs a brown one with a side parting and my blonde wig with a fringe which is the one I seem to wear all the time now, even the wife says it looks the nicest one.

Samantha x

Hi Samantha  its so lovely that wife particapates in the life of Samantha as my wife does pretty much all the time congrats girl ..

Stephanie

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Most of my wigs are short with a boyish style. Being an older CD and having a somewhat longer face, I look better with short wing. Of course, I do have longer wigs. I just don’t think I look good with longer hair unless they have a lot of body.

Hi Edie girl a short style fits you as looking at your picture you are far from a boyish look girl ..

Hugs Stephanie

Not sure Jillian have to check with wig company as mine ive ordered shampoo and conditioner for them from wig company .. And yes mine still tangle up what a fight sometimes ..goodluck girlfriend..

Stephanie

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?