- January 22, 2022 at 7:10 pm #614413Stephanie BassAmbassadorRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
As for Stephanie she likes a longer length wig as her Drab self has to keep it a little shorter for work .. She also has a couple of mid lenght wigs that i wear ha ha .. So what do you like ..
Hugs Stephanie Bass
20 users thanked author for this post.
- January 27, 2022 at 6:31 pm #615828Edie MajeskiBaronessRegistered On: April 7, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 205Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
Most of my wigs are short with a boyish style. Being an older CD and having a somewhat longer face, I look better with short wing. Of course, I do have longer wigs. I just don’t think I look good with longer hair unless they have a lot of body.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 26, 2022 at 3:21 am #615365Samantha JoLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 98Has thanked: 987 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
- January 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm #615552Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
Hi Samantha its so lovely that wife particapates in the life of Samantha as my wife does pretty much all the time congrats girl ..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 25, 2022 at 10:56 pm #615342Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 588Has thanked: 7464 timesBeen thanked: 3214 times
I started with a long platinum blonde wig but it made look quite old. I now have a chin length dark blonde that works very well (see my photo). I’ve been thinking of going to a shoulder length next. With my facial features and skin tone I know I have to stay in the blonde category but I want to try strawberry blonde, I love that color.
- January 26, 2022 at 6:00 pm #615553
- January 25, 2022 at 12:53 am #615066AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 262Has thanked: 926 timesBeen thanked: 951 times
I used to just like shorter wigs (My favorite one used to be a short curly Marilyn Monroe style wig that was purple instead of blonde… I guess I was feeling adventurous!) But now my natural hair is getting longer so I need longer wigs to hide them. My current favorite one is the mid-back length one with bangs I’m wearing in my photo!
- January 24, 2022 at 7:15 pm #615050Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 102Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
- January 24, 2022 at 7:52 pm #615057HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
- January 24, 2022 at 7:19 am #614900Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 780Has thanked: 840 timesBeen thanked: 3509 times
I started out with long length wigs, as I thought that would look the best. However I quickly found out that the long length snags on ear rings (unless it is a stud ear ring), and it quickly tangles and once it tangles it is really hard to untangle.
Most of my wig lengths now are shoulder length. It feels great as it is much lighter than a long length, tangles are easier to untangle, and doesn’t snag on earrings as easily. Plus, shoulder length really looks way better on me than long length.
- January 23, 2022 at 9:14 pm #614817Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1488Has thanked: 2854 timesBeen thanked: 5110 times
- January 23, 2022 at 7:31 pm #614796Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
When I get a wig, it has to be long enough to go beyond my own hair, which is about 2 hand widths below my shoulder. It should also be a dark brown, close to my own color, and must have bangs to cover my male looking forehead. With the long wig near my own hair color I don’t need to wear a wig cap as my own hair blends in beneath the wig. I prefer to go with straight hair too.
- January 24, 2022 at 6:02 pm #615043
- January 23, 2022 at 2:36 pm #614726Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 762Has thanked: 626 timesBeen thanked: 3615 times
- January 23, 2022 at 3:15 pm #614740
- January 23, 2022 at 2:23 pm #614722Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 104Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 535 times
A long wavy brown one with highlights that seems to be possessed with the soul of Medusa, I’m wearing a large stretchy headband to keep it behaved.
It’s kind of an early 70’s hippy chick look.
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: grammar
- January 23, 2022 at 3:17 pm #614741
- January 23, 2022 at 1:57 pm #614715Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 317Has thanked: 340 timesBeen thanked: 806 times
Wigs are awesome!
My GoTo wig(s) are shoulder length. Honestly not sure why but these seem to work great with my face shape, color and age.
Finding a wig may sound easy but there is much that affects your overall appearance. Hair (wig) always looks good on a model or catalog but each person is so different.
Hum, I might have 10 or 12 right now ranging from short to 6″ to 10″ down my back. I am even going to look at 2 wigs (both past shoulders) next weekend but until I try them on you never know.
There is a plus to shorter and to shoulder length and that is upkeep because as they get longer they tangle easier. I have a few cute coats/jackets that wreak havoc on my hair so much so that I try not to wear those coats unless really needed.
- January 23, 2022 at 9:20 am #614610Stephanie AstonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 97Has thanked: 587 timesBeen thanked: 455 times
It’s always a long length style for me they just look right, I have tried a few on or above the shoulder but they just look wrong! my favourite wig of the three I have is a gorgeous auburn one with blond highlights.
My wig is my crowning glory : )
- January 23, 2022 at 3:21 pm #614744HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
- January 23, 2022 at 2:40 pm #614728April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 52Has thanked: 231 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
- January 23, 2022 at 8:55 am #614605SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 674Has thanked: 16794 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
Dear Stephanie ,
I like to wear long haired wigs.
I don’t have many wigs , but I have a few in different colours.
The longest that I have is a blond one with nice curles.
The others are brown and black , just below shoulderlength.
The next colour that I want to buy is a red haired one.
Just love how that colour looks on a few famous actrices.
For me putting on a wig is the last piece of the puzzle
when I dress up.
I always smile how it completes my transformation to a Woman ,
looking in th mirror…
- January 23, 2022 at 3:26 pm #614747HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
Yes Sylvia as a long haird girl my self and i have Blond Black Highlighted Brown and Blond and he he red and well next to last thing Getting my Stephanie on is the wig then lipstick yea a girl is born he he ..
- January 23, 2022 at 8:33 am #614595Jennifer SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 116Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 408 times
- January 23, 2022 at 3:27 pm #614748
- January 23, 2022 at 7:55 am #614556Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 112Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 637 times
Hi Stephanie, the unfortunate reality for me is that male pattern baldness started when I was still in high school, there hasn’t been a full head of hair on any male on both sides of my family for the last century and longer, so…wigs became a regular part of my female attire early on. Fortunately for me my mother wore wigs as an easy way to get to school on time – she was a teacher. So I had my choice of three hair styles to wear as long as I was careful to put it back exactly the way she left it.
Through the years I’ve had wigs of varying length and color but, because I have relatively broad shoulders, have always been drawn to longer than shoulder length wigs in dark auburn colors, you can see the current wig I’m using in my pictures. I’ve tried blonde but that just doesn’t suit my pale skin tone, I don’t tan I just get pinker.
- January 23, 2022 at 7:46 am #614553Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 883Has thanked: 4016 timesBeen thanked: 3752 times
Have five wigs with two shoulder length as well as a curly short one and a cleo with bangs. Mostly these days still styling my own hair which is styled to be worn as a woman or combed out for male. I love different looks but stay shorter due to age and love showing off my earrings.
- January 23, 2022 at 3:34 pm #614750
- January 23, 2022 at 6:16 am #614544Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1239Has thanked: 7617 timesBeen thanked: 6149 times
I have wigs but have natural hair now that comes about six inches below my shoulders and I plan on letting it grow as long as possible.
My wigs (5) are about shoulder length with some a bit longer than others. I really like the long ones I see on other girls but know they would just get in the way and would be harder to maintain. With a wig I found that bangs don’t suit me. My favorite wig is blonde with black roots and looks more natural than the others.
- January 23, 2022 at 5:23 am #614537AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 23, 2022 at 11:19 am #614646
- January 23, 2022 at 4:39 am #614522Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 77Replies: 1827Has thanked: 8180 timesBeen thanked: 9391 times
I have to admit I have been doing the back and forth thing with a wig. There are so many gals here with beautiful looking hair! Though my hair has grown decently long – to my shoulders – let’s be honest, at my age it isnt as thick on top as it used to be. Sure, I can put the effort into it and make it look good, but it could always look “gooder”. I would love a medium length, wavy haired wig to go “all out” with. 😁
- January 23, 2022 at 11:22 am #614647HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
Same here Stevie not as much up top as used to be ..we were talking about boobs right ha ha .. Hugs girlfriend and yes mine is growing out a lot but as work kind of frowns on to long a hair so wife keeps it a bit shorter for me ..
- January 23, 2022 at 4:36 am #614521Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 148Has thanked: 1899 timesBeen thanked: 857 times
- January 23, 2022 at 4:20 am #614516Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 20Replies: 367Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 1918 times
- January 23, 2022 at 3:05 am #614500Haley AnnRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 257Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 1250 times
- January 23, 2022 at 2:04 am #614491Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 955Has thanked: 1671 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
Stephanie, I’m not sure what length would work best for me yet. I plan on doing a makeover in a few months so that I suspect will give me a pretty good idea of what would work best for me.
- January 23, 2022 at 1:53 am #614490Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2233 times
- January 22, 2022 at 8:55 pm #614447Jane HollidayLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
I have about 6 wigs, all different lengths and colors. My favorite one is 11″. It goes just above my shoulders, I don’t have to worry about hair getting in my eyes, and its a lot easier to maintain.
- January 22, 2022 at 8:46 pm #614445Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17448 timesBeen thanked: 2832 times
I love my long length one, but yes it tangles a lot. I think it was listed as 22 inches when I bought it. So worth dealing with the tangles though! There is just nothing like a full head of long hair!
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Lara Tucker. Reason: Emoji
- January 23, 2022 at 3:14 pm #614739
- January 22, 2022 at 7:48 pm #614427Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 226Has thanked: 481 timesBeen thanked: 847 times
- January 22, 2022 at 7:51 pm #614428HostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3471Has thanked: 49866 timesBeen thanked: 12354 times
Not sure Jillian have to check with wig company as mine ive ordered shampoo and conditioner for them from wig company .. And yes mine still tangle up what a fight sometimes ..goodluck girlfriend..
- January 22, 2022 at 7:30 pm #614423RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 335Has thanked: 761 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
The longer length for me too, girlfriend. My Mommy used to have long and beautiful auburn hair when she was younger, and she loves the long hair look on her daughter (me) as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.