Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I’ve mentioned before that I wear panties daily and have never had any issues until yesterday at work.  I was with my right hand man repairing a valve for the watering system. I’m always careful and wear a belt on my work pants to make sure I don’t have a “ whale tale” coming out of the top of my pants.  Well while I was bent over the hole I guess I was leaning over pretty far when all the sudden he said “your wearing pink panties, there coming out the top of your pants “.
      I didn’t say a word and just kept working on what I was doing.  Not another word was said but I’m hoping he doesn’t tell others from our shop.  I may have some explanation to why I was wearing them but think I’m going with my “ I lost a bet to my wife”.

Anonymous

Oops, there’s nothing worse than being “sprung” when you least expect it. The bet scenario might work but beware getting in too deep there as you may have to expand on the actual bet itself!

Hugs

Diana

Ashley,

I like the reply. Good luck with what may or may not happen next.

Warm hugs,

Diane

Honesty is the best, and Ashley was spot on with her reply.

Alana

Honesty is the best policy but many times insanity is the better defense if I might borrow a line from Barney Miller.

Anonymous

Ashley….

your right hand man said….

“your wearing pink panties, there coming out the top of your pants”

…..then thought to himself….

A….gosh, I’m not the only one after all.

B…wow , they are gorgeous, where can I get some??.

C….I told the wife it’s ok to wear them at work!!!!

Smiles…grace xx

I love all 3 hun.  Lol

Anonymous

Grace misses one possibility…  d)  Mmmmmm………

Youi never know…  Not my idea, but up to you:  Inga.

I’m not sure if the “I lost a bet with my wife” will work, depends on how well they know you. Maybe a bet with your buddies is more believable?

That said, I’m both dreading and expecting being caught at work. Today I was even wearing a top under my t-shirt while moveing some hardware because the AC broke. I knew I was moving hardware yet I still chose to wear that spaghetti-strap top under my t-shirt. To be fair, it was cream-colored with black spots so how could I resist?
      Oh, and it was a 30c temp inside bceause the AC was broken for a few days already so I’m not going to do that again any time soon…

My stock come-back is: “Thanks, what color are yours?”

Great Jin. I may have to steal that line😊

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Of course you could always ask them why they were staring at your butt in the first place, and say you would have worn something special if you knew they were going to stare! Lol

Jeannie, you are very welcome to use my line! Enjoy!

Hi Ashley,
      Ive had that fear since the first time i wore panties to work. Enough so that i changed the style i wear to a slightly lower cut as the thought if panty peek was frightening. Lost a bet can work or maybe just yeah my blues were in the wash with a chuckle and move on to another topic. Im still waiting for someone to notice my feminine deoderant/body spray which i dont overdo but seems obvious to me. Not sure what ill say then lol.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

I had something very similar happen to me just bending over to pick a pen up off the floor. It never went anywhere thankfully but I work in a a large corporate office (or was before the pandemic, now working from home) where making fun of someone for any reason is frowned upon. We even had someone transition and that seems to have gone smoothly.

In my previous career as a sign and plastic fabricator, it might have been a different story. Different crowd and different expectations in terms of acceptable behaviour.

Good luck Ashley! Hopefully it blows over quickly.

–Abbie 🥰😘

Anonymous

Something like that happen to me once wearing bra and panties and had small chemical spill at work next day were called into having a checkup so stripped and wearing panties and bra a small group of workers seen. Long story short no other word of it came around. Most of the guys work with  said looked sexy on me. off to the side.

Luv your story!

Anonymous

Thanks Lorna Oh the company works for by policy says the are or the community so actually tested the policy and they passed. Plus now go to work wearing bra and panties all time and women’s jeans and t shirt showing bra and breasts poking through material now. Ever since that day had discovered 20 more people came out. Felt like the pioneer for a cause.

That is truly wonderful!

Anonymous

suppose it like that old saying sticks and stones break my bones but names will never hurt me.

Never was the bashful type. Live your life on how you want to. Not how others say.

I have read that many men wear panties because they are softer and more comfortable than male underwear.  In particular, truck drivers liked panties because they have to sit for so many  hours.  I’d simply say they were comfortable.  I wear thongs regularly and wonder when they’ll be exposed and what I’ll say about it.  I guess I’ll say they’re comfortable, because they are to me.

While I wear them for many reasons such as feeling girly my honest and main answer is that panties feel much nicer and more comfortable by far than men’s underwear. For me no thongs but all other styles are fair game.

Anonymous

Well the old joke is: “when did you start wearing panties? When my wife found them in the back seat of my car….” Don’t worry, he may not tell because he may have been wearing pink panties too!

Anonymous

suppose were lucky could have been a co worker giving you a Wedgie

Had something pretty similar happen at work only once that I can remember.  They saw my bra straps under my tshirt at work and made a big presentation overstating the obvious ( couple of other coworkers knew also but never said anything publicly).

My response was along the lines of “Just being honest.  Is there a problem that needs to go through HR?”  He never mentioned it again.

PaulaF

Kimmie
      Lady

“Lost a bet with my wife” can cover all sorts of “sins.”

The best answer in my view too!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?