Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Misty Lynn
      Managing Ambassador

My Wife and I went shopping today and spent way to much (mostly on me). When we got home, she did my nails and makeup and then started trying on out fits. One was the proverbial “little black dress” with which I wore 2” ankle boots which were also purchased today. She did such a great job on my makeup and that dress fit so right that I couldn’t help myself, for the first time I walked right out the door into the world. World, meet Misty Lynn. How exhilarating.

I just had to share.

Kelly
      Lady

That had to have been wonderful! It sounds like it was.

Anonymous

Misty. ⚘

I am so happy that you got to enjoy a en femme outing luv. It brings a serine tranquility to my soul when I am out. No better feeling for ones soul or mind. Hope you get to enjoy many more outings hun.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Misty Lynn….the butterfly emerges from the chrysalis….dreamy, there will be no stopping you now!!!!….huggs.  Grace xx

Anonymous

Well that’s fabulous Misty.
      I must say what a wonderful loving wife you have, she has helped you, embraced and incorporated and supported you in the need to be Misty.
      What an inspiration she would be to other wives, partners, girlfriend and even parents of CD’s who struggle to understand and cope with this subject.
      It’s a shame that partners of CD’s like your wife haven’t got a platform to speak out and help other struggling to understand.

Anonymous

Beautifully put Grace.

Awesome, Misty Lynn!

Lee Ann

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congratulations Misty.  It sound like a great day, I’m so happy for you.  May you have many more.

Sandy

Hi Misty,

Wow you have an awesome wife.

Pure pink fog nirvana of a day.

I love it, good for you.

Thank you for letting us enjoy it with you .

Patty

Anonymous

Almost like being re-born! Love that feeling… I’m so happy you can share that with your wife.

Hugs, Marry Ann

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

absolutely wonderful day indeed. Out shopping, with your wife and lots of purchases.  Certainly a special time…🌷

Hi Misty,

Such a special day!

Alice

Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Misty…and every girl needs her LBD.  Enjoy yours.

Holly G
      Lady

Such a great story!! Being able to share this with your wife makes it so much better!!

Anonymous

Congratulations, Misty Lynn!

Hi Misty nice to meet you and congrats girlfriend such a fun day from start to finish and wife helping with nails and makeup wow girlfriend i am envious and so happy for you at same time thanks and good luck on next trip have fun.

Stephanie Bass

That’s wonderful Misty!!!  Congratulations!!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your successful shopping trip and your stepping outside. It is exhilarating for sure and well as exciting and a thrill and rush like nothing else.

Dani CD
      Lady

Sounds like a perfect day Misty.                        I’m so jealous. Your a very lucky girl!               Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Anonymous

Sounds like the perfect end to a perfect day Misty, well done x hugs Rozalyne x

Enjoy every minute of it frozen in a pink fog. Now be the lady you were meant to be

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Misty Lynn:

What a beautiful posting!  I am terribly jealous/envious but happy to celebrate such a happy occasion.

Mary Priscilla

Wow what a lovely day for sure. I know I would be in a pink cloud for a week.

Hugs

Diane

Misty ,you need to work out now! how many bunches of flowers you can offer her clasped in your out stretched arms,you lucky girl,she will probably require Megga pampering .You both must be so in LOVE.!!!  Pyxx.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?