What method(s) do you use to help enlarge your breasts?

This poll asks what method(s) you use to enlarge your breasts.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • I take estrogen
  • I take phyto-estrogen
  • I take some other hormone(s)
  • I rub creams into my breasts
  • I use a breast pump
  • I massage my breasts
  • I use saline injections
  • I've had my breasts surgically enlarged
  • Other
  • Creator
    Topic
    Holly Morris
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2022
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 112

Hi ladies!

For many of us, the desire to have full, womanly breasts is a goal that we constantly pursue, because when we’re out in public we want to convincingly be able to present oursleves as the women we want to be. This means we need to be able to have and show real cleavage.

There are many ways to do this, from taking estrogen, to taking phyto-estrogen or other hormones, There are also saline injections, creams, breast pumps, massage and many other ways to increase our breast size. And if you really want to have those wonderful, beautiful, feminine breasts there is always the option of surgical breast augmentation through breast implants. It really depends on you, your needs, your body, your genetics and your body chemistry as to what will work the best for you.

For me, I found that a daily massage of each breast for about 10-15 minutes under the hot shower worked wonders. I’m a natural B-cup without any problem. This is large enough to fill my bras with just my own breasts (or I can use forms too if I want to have a somewhat larger bustline), but it’s not large enough to draw attention to me in male mode.

So how about you? What method(s) do you use to help enlarge your breasts?

Hugs,

Holly

PS – you can choose multiple answers on this poll

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rayna Carlian
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 444

I didn’t choose any of the options above because I didn’t think that “other” worked for “nothing”.

I do nothing to enlarge my breasts. I’ve got pecs still from lifting, I don’t add to my breasts because this would create and even more disproportional upper body to lower body ratio and I don’t like the way it looks.

So, I don’t “do” anything.. and I generally don’t even use false breasts, just wear a nice bralette and go on with my day…

have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 823

The only thing I do is grow old and develop male breasts naturally from aging.  If I push my breasts together with my hands I can get cleavage, but I haven’t been able to tape it that way to keep it in place.

In all honesty, developing women’s breasts is not a goal of mine.  I just make sure to wear something on top that is a bit more modest and doesn’t show cleavage.  It’s not unusual even for women. Occasionally I have to pass on something that shows cleavage, but there’s plenty enough to go around.

Kerri Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: April 22, 2022
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 99

Holly,

This is the second supplement I’ve tried to try to feminize myself that hasn’t worked.  I might try some herbal estrogens but nothing stronger. It would be nice to have a little cleavage but I still have to look like a man most of the time.

Kerri

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lisa Leigh
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2022
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 153

Hi Holly,

I’m like you, a good daily massage has me at a stable B-cup. I too find that big enough to enjoy when dressing, but not so big to become an annoyance when in male mode. I do have an issue as my left breast is a bit smaller then the right side. So I have started massaging that side a bit more and using a vibrator (not the type your thinking ladies!) to help pull in cells from the top down and from under the arm over. I hope it works.

Kristen Smithly
        Lady
        Registered On: September 25, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 117

I too am larger on the right side than the left. I wonder if it’s because I am right handed and use my right arm/shoulder muscles more?
        Anyway, I massage and basically a A-B cup now. I do wear forms that I just put loose into my bra. Don’t attach.

Kerri Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: April 22, 2022
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 99

Holly,

I have been taking a product called Transfemme but have not noticed any changes to my breasts.

Kerri

SharonCD Michigan
        Lady
        Registered On: March 18, 2019
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 20

I double the dose and 8 months later I have budding behind my nipples and they are sore, growing and beautiful.

Holly Morris
        Lady
        Registered On: April 15, 2022
        Topics: 47
        Replies: 112

Hi Kerri.

I did some research on that product a while back and didn’t really find any overwhelming evidence that it did anything other than provide some minerals and vitamins that I could get elsewhere. Sorry to hear that it’s not working. Are you going to try anything else?

Holly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.