Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

One of the wonderful things about being a woman is all the wonderful styles of clothing we can choose from. Of course, since we don’t have that wonderfully feminine physique we often have to resort to padding and shaping to help us get the figure we really want to have.

That leads to my question. When it comes to shaping your waist to achieve that wonderfully feminine waistline that so many styles require, what product do you prefer the most? Corsets are wonderful, but let’s face it, they’re not always comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Waist cinchers work pretty well, but most don’t have quite the shaping ability that a corset does. And body shapers provide some shaping, but really not too much.

For me, I use different products depending on what I’m wearing and where I’m going.

How about you? What do you prefer?

I have used all three but most often the waist cincher.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have all 3.  The corset is great for dramatic effect but I rarely wear it.  The cincher is way easier to put on and reduces my waist by 2-3 inches.  It’s my go-to.  The shaper feels good but I don’t think it does anything.

I have been turned on to phytoestrogens and so I found this all natural diet supplement that has natural phytoestrogens in it that could help at least move my fat to better feminine areas. One reviewer said it worked for them and they got a more feminine body, so I hope it does for me too.

I use a waist cincher and body shaper – they each seem to help some – would love to try a corset, maybe some day I’ll have the opportunity

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I have all 3 as well. Haven’t used the corset in a year or more. I do wear the waist cincher almost every morning from when i wake up until i have to go out somewhere. It’s easier to hide in cooler days. A sweatshirt can hide it so easily that I almost always forget I’m wearing it. When I can hide it, ill exercise with it and run all of my usual errands. Pushing away from the table has helped the most. I guess my waist is 30 or 31 inches now.

The body shapers help me to wear some things a little better but not always.

I use a waist shaper when I’m bloated or retaining water.

However, my biggest go-to is my running shoes. I seem to retain most of my weight on my stomach since I turned 30. The only reliable way to slim down my waistline is kicking the pavement.

Running Shoes, my method as well. I don’t use a waist shaper but some type of hip padding finishes the shape.

Sandy

Hello! For the last 3-4 years I have weaned my body into skinny by vigorous exercise, cycling, yoga, especially. It has worked! I dropped from a size 20 to a size 12! I also changed my diet radically. No alcohol and sweets, like ice cream, cakes, pies. My belly fat has disappeared, my legs, specially my thighs, are trim and sexy (which makes me feel so good 😊). So that’s it! 💕

I used to use a combination of waist cincher and body shaper.  It helped a little bit, but because it squished my innards so much I just go with body shaper.

I feel that nothing is anywhere near as good as a corset at moulding that lovely shapely female silhouette. I also have to say that whilst the ‘off the peg’ variants are rather uncomfortable to wear, a well made (but expensive) bespoke corset is at least as comfortable as shapewear and much more effective at transforming the figure into the most sexiest of feminine shapes.

I just ordered a new high waisted panty level 3 control from Catherine’s cant wait to get it and try it out, will let yall know how it works.❤❤

Anonymous
      Lady

Having a body shape like a sumo wrestler, no just kidding, but I do have a dad stomach, I mostly use a waist cincher but have an under bust corset and a high waist panty girdle that works well too. Hip padding also helps make the waist appear smaller.

Oh Holly,  The first thing that I thought was “ha ha, we just can’t eat”  but realistically that is not always possible.  So here’s my real answers/solutions (I chose Other) and hope they help somehow.  First having worked in the media/performing arts field I learned that performers are very concerned with shape and watch it carefully or they are out of work.  So they constantly monitor their shape and try not to let it go running away.  That said, they will sparingly use any of the above mentioned garments if necessary.  Sometimes my waist is not as well defined as I would like it to be so I will sometimes use  these runway tricks.  The first one is simply an elastic band made from 1 to 2 inch stretchy material (like an old cinch belt or sewing elastic.  This band is sewn together to be a few inches smaller than your waistline.  Then you just step into it and pull it up to the spot you want your waist to go in and then get dressed.  If it is done right you will have a pinched  (or at least an improved) look.  It takes a little planning to get it right but I have 3 of these in different sizes for body-con dresses.  Sooo, additionally if you really want to slay you can do a similar thing but use stretch cling wrap.  Yup, the plastic sheeting that you buy in a roll to wrap the leftovers in.  You just suck up your gut and wrap tightly.  It will be smooth under your tight clothes and you will look like you lost weight.  So now that you know how to be a super model please experiment carefully and don’t pass out and hurt yourself.  For most of my glam dressing I will just wear control top pantyhose or maybe a light panty girdle or smoother and the rest is working as a lumberjack and watching my weight each day.  Also for those that saw my swimsuit pics, please know that it was all me and that there were no special tricks or undergarments used there.  I wanted the pictures to be authentic so you can see in them that my waistline is not very well defined.  I’ve always just been a little person.  Happy Pride Month,  Marg

Hi ladies

To answer the general question, I lije a corset to assist mt figure. I have,two one is a,side-zip style and the other, which isnt easy to get on at times is a busk fastener type. The only real drawback is that my usual forms dont fit correctly, so I have to use a set of smaller forms which are a bit teeny-bopper size.

Regards, Aurora B.

Hi ladies, I have a garment that is a definite snug fit, designed to keep everything below my bra in good shape. The name of this body shaper is fun, its called The Miracle Suit.

hugs,

Lauren M

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Holly, I’m a natural size 10 to 12 depending on the brand. While I do have a very well structured corset, bought many years ago, I’ve only used it once (well that was a waste of $100). Anyone want to buy it? I’d certainly like to drop some more weight (especially some of the belly fat), it doesn’t prevent me from passing. In my community, size 10 to 12 is very, very common. I tend to just coverup the waistline. As an almost 68 year old, I don’t have too many tight, sexy outfits. I dress appropriately for a 50 year old gal. And I’m fine with that. I’ll leave the sexy items for you younger ladies.
      Have a most wonderful week, Hugs, Krista🐶

Lea
      Lady

Certain dress styles seem to naturally create a feminine look with cinched, multi-layered waist, or a belt.

Anonymous

I love wearing a corset i have a beautiful ivory one that cost a bomb, i don’t wear it much but having it on just makes me feel amazingly sexy

If you really want a wasp waist then a good heavy corset is the only answer as far as I am concerned. I began wearing one every day while at work and tried to take it in a tiny bit more each day. I used to own about 15 corsets in leather, satin and PVC.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Barbie,

Yes I agree with you about corset use. I currently have two, one zip satin and one busk vinyl. Love them both!

Hugs, Aurora Borealis

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I don’t often wear ANY body shapers…but…

When I choose to wear something, I wear a corset of some fashion.

I have 2, one that goes under your dress/blouse…

And a leather one that goes outside the clothing. (See my pics from last Halloween)

Other than special occasions, I just wear clothes that I like with separates top/skirt type of thing.

I like a cute top and an A-line skirt to help create some flare at the hips.

Thanks

Rayna

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?