Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mona
      Duchess

OK girls, most of you have probably encountered those online security questions like “what was the make and model of your first car?”  Well, this is the CDH version.  Please describe the first pair of panties you first put on (you always remember your first, right?).  Or if not the first, then a fondly-remembered pair from you past (NOT what your wear now).

Mona
      Duchess

For me, it was a pair of bikini panties “borrowed” from my sister’s lingerie drawer after she went away to college.  They were a soft nylon and had a little bumblebee applique on the front.  A no-name brand, but slipping them on for the first time was an intense sexual thrill that I knew was both wrong and right.  And the rest, as they say, is history.

Anonymous

Hi Mona

A pair of pink Iris & Lilly bikini briefs.  I fell in love with them and now have over a dozen pairs in assorted colours.  They fit perfectly and are so comfortable.  If I could I would throw all my drab underwear out and wear nothing but these.

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Mona,
      I can’t really remember my first panties but I do remember the first pair of French Knickers I bought! They were dark blue with a matching soft cup bra (from M & S here in the UK). That was about 30 years ago & I’m afraid they wouldn’t fit now what with age and an expanding figure! Gilly

I remember ordering a pair of bikini panties which came with a matching bra from the Speigel catalog . They were black lace trim with an autumn floral print. Wish I still had them.  I bought them to go with the white blazer and matching pencil skirt I also purchased.

Some pair of unbranded granny knickers in spandex with pockets for hip and bum pads. Bought 12 years ago from Doreen’s in London.

I still have them.

Anonymous

First pair that come to mind were my mom’s. They were lilac bikini with a lace see through front. They had a matching bra with see through cups. I was a teen and they were the only ones of my mom’s that fit properly. She had to be saving from a special occasion because they were sizes smaller than all the rest. I miss them and wish I would have told her about my desires as a young boy. She would joke with me about needing a bra as a teen when I would not have a shirt on. I always wonder if she knew.

Emily
      Lady

The first pair I remember “owning” were a leopard print bikini style that I purloined from a neighbors clothesline very early one morning. I know it’s wrong to steal, but they were so pretty and I desperately wanted a pair of panties I could call me own.  I kept them stashed in the spare tire well in the trunk of my car and would get them out whenever I had a few private moments. Between the thrill of taking them off the line and then wearing them, the memory has stayed with me for over 40 years.

Mona
      Duchess

Thanks for the great stories girls!  I too wish I still had that first pair and have tried looking for something similar to no avail.  Lost to the sands of time and my memories.  Another pair I remember with great fondness were white nylon Vanity Fair bikinis with lace trim.  Got a lot of “wear” out of those but luckily the same style is still available.

Anonymous

They cheap, black briefs from a superstore and they were the best thing ever because they were all mine.

Anonymous

Primark?

Anonymous

What type of girl do you take me for?

Asda actually.

Anonymous

Ooooh, posh!

Anonymous

Well you never know who might see them.😉

First pair I remember owning was purple frilly high cut.  And crotchless.  Don’t remember the brand name, though.

Anonymous

Oh, wouldn’t know where to look. Perhaps the brand name was on the missing bit! Gilly (UK)

VS bikini briefs, champagne, are the first ones I remember buying, although there were probably others before that. I have been underdressing off and on for more than 35 years and my memory is like a bunny’s tail, short and fuzzy.

Kimmie
      Lady

Beige Vanity Fair Body Caress. Gawd, was I boring.

I bought a few, at the garmet district in Tel Aviv. My favorite pair were black satin with purple flowers and a mesh back.

My very first pair cost me 1UKP ($1.24). They eventually wore out but I really loved them. I still have a photo of them. I am not one of those people who call themselves crossdressers just to show photos of themselves hanging out of panties so my photo is safe. I got them in a Pound Store and have no idea of the make, but the model is Full Panty.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p7cvbfdanjj6dy/%5B000040%5D.jpg?dl=0

Hello Mona,          I am sorry I do not remember them at all, as I was only 6 at the time. I was in the school play [ playing a tree ] so my mum borrowed my cousins [ she is 4 years older than me ] school knickers [ green ] for me to wear. The first pair I remember wearing, also my cousins  where a pair of pink satin with a white frill around the edge. The first pair I purchased, where a white lace pair, from British home stores.    love,  Helenmarie

My first panty was A plain white nylon vanity fair brief loanend to me by sister. I will never forget the euphoric feeling they gave me I was hooked for life. My mother didn’t like me wearing my sisters undies so she bought ten pair of the same white nylon VF panties, to this day I still enjoy wearing Vanity fair as much as I did back in the 50’s but In more colors and lace. I must have over 200 pair!

Sarasue

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?