• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

In a perfect world, how would you reveal your dressing and what would be your ideal response from SO, friends & family?

Candy
      Baroness

The ideal response is they would barely notice. They would see me for me, not what I’m wearing.

My dream outfit for coming out, is a beautiful butterfly pattern dress, with black heeled sandals, dressing and living life as I my style and personality dictates and Not being oppressed by social norms.

Anonymous

Hello Meagan,

Good question and not too difficult to answer. Let’s answer the first part. How I would reveal that I Crossdress to my SO, family, and friends? I would host a large formal dinner, whether at my home or a CD friendly restaurant, and invite all of my family, friends, and SO of course. I would have my outfit chosen along with accessories. A nice cocktail dress with hose and heels, wig, and have already had a mani-pedi plus a makeover at a MAC or Sephora store. This would also require at least one friend who already knows and will play the part of greeting the guests. When everyone has arrived my friend would pour wine into glasses for everyone. Then I would walk in and give the toast; to those of you who do not know my name is Danielle and my male name is “xxxxxxxxx”. I am a Crossdresser, I have a feminine side that I express in this manner, and I love and accept all of you as you are. Please accept me as who I am.

Now for the second part. What would be my ideal response from my SO, family, and friends? The ideal response is a bit shorter of an answer and easy also. My SO would not blink an eye and tell me she loves me and supports who I am. The rest of my family and friends would gather around my SO and I giving me encouraging words and their love too. Life would be good and I would feel euphoric, complete in self, and at that moment think; This must be what it is like to be in heaven!

I would feel that way if only my wife embraced Danielle as a girlfriend and lover. Who supports my feminine self without reservation. She is accepting and making progress in that direction but she still has some reservations that I will eventually transition to a woman. This is not my truth and I tell her when she has doubts. So I take what she will give me and cherish each moment I am Danielle as if it were my last. God forbid that be true at some point in time. TTFN

Danielle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM RESPONSE TO OPENING UP?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?