• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I’ve been trying to find the courage to go out dressed for some time now but something always seems to stop me. I’ve always wished I had a veteran dresser to accompany me on this excursion, but recently I’ve wondered if it would be even better to have a wingman instead. Let me explain my thinking, it would involve 2 people one of the people could dress en femme while the other in regular drab mode. If done well the two would appear as a semi inconspicuous couple the advantage is the person dressed wouldn’t have to interact with too many people because the drab person could do most of that. The couple could shop or go out to eat without drawing too much attention I think.  The part that would make it even more interesting is if the wingman  happens to be a dresser as well, the two could swap roles on the next adventure.  Am I crazy to think this is a good idea in the absence of a spouse or a veteran dresser to accompany someone going out for the first time?

Anonymous

HI Melanie when I was a male and dressed as a woman had a bf that would be my date all the time.  Since I am bi still am bi. but ever since transtion to a woman now like men more. Anyways We use to do things all the time go to clubs go shopping go to movies go out to eat. Pretty much what a average couple would do. Was fun. But bf been with me now for 4 months and things getting little serious. But he don’t dress just typical Male or bi male. Would at least try it and see Melanie.

Donna

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Thanks for the response Donna! It was just something I’ve been thinking about as a way to make things easier for a couple of cds to actually experience the world in a way less scary. Many of us look ok from a distance but our voices are a give away, having someone to help us along in the absence of a veteran dresser could assist. I know it’s silly but the drab person could deflect the attention and make the dresser feel supported.

Anonymous

you right there before having voice lessons and then voice surgery was like that not much on talk could get by but a long conversation would slip up then Now able to talk up the storm as woman. giggles. Sometimes friends say you talk to much.

Donna

Anonymous

Sounds a good idea Melanie

Love Sarah

xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That’s a good idea Melanie. It is whatever you feel comfortable doing. My choice was with a GG. Of course there is always Redbull -That gives wings( Other awful tasting pick me ups are available)

Your idea has merit. Your thoughts of a drab support person, making you look like an everyday couple, is well worth pursuing. The idea that he would be the voice for public interaction is, unfortunately, the way society deals with couples.

I’ve never had a male, cis or crossdresser, to go out with me. All of my early ventures into the great wide world were with GG friends so it was always two women out together. It was a good experience and it brought me to the level I am at now. Now I am always out and about by myself but I remember those early days. It definitely is a good idea to have someone along for moral support.

Beth

Sylvia
      Lady

Interesting idea Melanie ,
      as a confidence builder it would probably be a good first step.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Kate
      Baroness

A sure way to draw attention is with another CD, double the trouble!  IMHO Your idea seems a good one.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

I agree Kate. Two six foot tall women could really be an attention grabber! I don’t mean to open the Pandora’s box of passing versus not passing but having someone to deflect attention could help a lot. A man ordering a drink for his wife or gf is a courtesy that most have done regularly even for ggs.

I wish I lived in your town – I’d be happy to go out with you!

Hugs,
      Fredrika

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Melanie,

I think that sounds like a great idea. It is better just for the safety aspect. Then you take having to interact out of the equation as well. Sounds like a good way to get started going out! I don’t think it would even mater much if it were a wing man, or woman.

Hugs,

Lara

I seem to feel most comfortable being out with a man. I might be imagining it, but it seems like I don’t notice questioning looks or stares when I am with my boyfriend, but occasionally do when out with a girlfriend or alone.

Anonymous

I agree Danielle.  Several of my CD friends like me to go out with them as their boyfriend.  They say it makes the feel much more secure and fem to be on the arm of a guy.  One even introduces me as her fiancee.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

So true Celeste. Having a willing partner is key and many have that but others don’t including myself. The drab person could deflect attention from a shy dresser like myself. Thanks for your response.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?