- I would transition and have grs and live the rest of my life as a woman
- I would have HRT, live full time as a woman, but no surgeries
- I would just want to wear lingerie full time
- I would switch to women’s clothes all the time at home
- I would dress full time as a woman other than work
- I would have enough dressing up whenever I felt like it
- I would like to dress as a man or as a woman depending on my mood that day
- I’d dress androgynous all the time
- I’d wear women’s clothes but NOT trying to look like a woman
- Other (care to comment?)
- May 8, 2021 at 5:06 pm #489758Gabriela RomaniFounderRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 123Replies: 188Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
We all are at different moments in our lives, and we want different things.
When it comes to crossdressing and transgenderism, in an ideal situation where you wouldn’t lose the ones you love or your source of income… When would enough be enough for you?
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Gabriela Romani.
- May 20, 2021 at 2:41 pm #494252Millicent TeasedaleDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 13Replies: 195Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 386 times
Like many, in an ideal world I would dress as I felt that day. I am NB, so that just fits my general personality. And I’m working up to it slowly. I underdress many days when I feel feminine.
And I have plans…plans that depend on a few things happening, and all I’m doing now is working on making those things happen.
So, before the end of the year? Might could maybe I sure hope so.
- May 18, 2021 at 2:19 pm #493536
- May 17, 2021 at 10:59 am #493056Randi LaynePrincessRegistered On: May 29, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
My answer, wearing lingerie all the time, is based on my senior citizen level and what coming out would do to family & friend connections. Had I faced this question a number of years ago it may have been a different answer however, then coming out would have had serious professional complications. The “good old days” weren’t as good as may be remembered or imagined!
- May 17, 2021 at 10:02 am #493045Dawn StarLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
If I could change down to the DNA and be able to have a baby this would be enough. But because of the current life I lead and my significant family ties I have gone as much as I can with herbals, laser treatments, cool wrap treatments, waxing legs/eyes brows and letting my hair grow very long. I already pass as a woman fairly well even when doing nothing extra and staying in guy mode/wearing guys clothes. Dawn 🙂
- May 10, 2021 at 2:58 pm #490515StephanieDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 17, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 45Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 231 times
I am not sure if there is ever enough…if and only if, you are open and gut level with yourself. Someone stated earlier in the thread “we each have our own unique journey”…and I am discovering that within myself more and more each day. Before I started HRT I spent about 2 years exploring multiple sides of the transgender issue…more than anything, I wanted to be absolutely sure I was doing the right thing for me…I wanted to be sure I was not just making decisions based upon my emotion, but who I really saw myself as…and this is where I have always run into my wall I could not hurdle…I have not nor do I today identify as a male (I always wrote in other)…I have not nor do I today identify as female…I truly have in my heart identified as neither, I possessed so many female characteristics and traits, and equally as much as my male developed side…and as of late I have enthusiastically embraced this new me with more boldness and confidence…and with this newfound energy I have been exploring myself even deeper especially about “how much is enough”…I don’t know because as of late I have actually been considering surgery (as a Christian I still hold my value I was born male and a surgery does not override biology and genetics)…so why the change in thinking…well after looking over all of today’s labels used to identify and describe our gender, I came across one label that is rarely mentioned, often despised, and seldom sought after, predates all the gender labels accepted by society and it fits me perfectly…<u style=”font-weight: bold;”>E</u>unice…this is actually a biblical term used in and acceptable within the Christian community…physically it is nothing more then mere castration, spiritually it has huge significance for me, but the mental and emotional impact I am not sure how this would affect me…besides my brothers use to tell me I didn’t have the balls to do…whatever stupid dare it was, guess I can fix that now…please understand each one of us are one a path cut and built for our unique and personal experiences of this life to push us to discover who we really are. Love ❤️
- May 10, 2021 at 4:35 pm #490550GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 72Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
Did you mean to write eunuch? And you are “wanting” this voluntarily?
- May 10, 2021 at 12:19 pm #490456AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Think id like to live like i do as apart from 7hrs 5days a week, im a full time lady and live as one. Umm maybe one day id like to have surgery but it costs and until i find a fairy godmother or a lottery win thats the only way
- May 10, 2021 at 1:15 pm #490470AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
The only thing that could see me as a bio man is my very very small male appendage that due to taking hormones is non operational and only good for weeing. Other than that I’m a women and when I feel I’ve reached the stage where its chop time it will have to go. I hold no sentimental feelings towards my outdoing genitals and they are non functioning
- May 10, 2021 at 5:43 am #490280Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I am really content where I am in my CDing. My wife supports me as Wendy within the confines of our home, and I have an expansive wardrobe for Wendy.
Would I like to expand out further and live my life as Wendy ? Yes, but that would put some stress on our relationship, and right now I do not want to push the envelope any further as I have freedom at home to be Wendy when I want.
I have been thinking that if something should happen to our relationship in the future, I may start living my life as Wendy from that point forward. Until then, I am very happy with the setup now.
- May 9, 2021 at 10:03 pm #490212DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Soon will be a fully transition woman from head to toe. And will live rest of life as woman ready able for the change to come. And will accept the ups and downs that comes with womanhood. as they come.
- May 9, 2021 at 9:36 am #489982Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1655Has thanked: 1240 timesBeen thanked: 4524 times
I dress most of the time when I’m not at work. If not for work and some social environments where I feel being Patty, I would have very few reasons to go back to dressing drab.
When at home, I often wear things that are quite sexy and fun. That’s mostly for my own pleasure and enjoyment. if I go out dressed, I will often change out of those clothes and into something more conservative.
Sometimes I do feel daring though and crave the excitement, thrill and rush that only heels, pantyhose and short dress or skirt can bring. With my nice breasts and pretty hair, it’s an experience like nothing else.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Patty Phose.
- May 9, 2021 at 9:27 am #489978Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 73Has thanked: 539 timesBeen thanked: 245 times
I very much want to live the rest of my life as woman so the only acceptable choice is to fully transition have SRS, top surgery and FFS if necessary. This is very near and dear to heart. As such I am taking the first steps on this journey via crossdressing, finding a good transgender therapist and support group, researching HRT and the transition process and start looking into speech therapy and hair removal.
There is much to consider on my journey, but the through all the heartache, emotional turmoil, and physical pain once I reach the final destination I know it will all be worth it.
Ladies, wherever your heart leads you be content and happy with who you are.
- May 9, 2021 at 2:10 pm #490063Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 70Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
- May 10, 2021 at 4:06 pm #490543Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 73Has thanked: 539 timesBeen thanked: 245 times
Keep going……1 day at a time. In small baby steps. I have nobody to please except myself.
Everybody needs to follow their heart and find what is comfortable for them.
Have a great journey.
- May 9, 2021 at 7:43 am #489949Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 633Has thanked: 2748 timesBeen thanked: 2546 times
- May 10, 2021 at 1:34 pm #490473AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Yes the being able to be both genders is most appealing as I love being a woman but happy when I briefly have to be male for work,well male is a strong word think ill use unfemme when I have to work as am a very bad excuse of a man and make a much better woman xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 9, 2021 at 7:31 am #489945DuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 70Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
As a CROSSDRESSER I have to admit this for the last 8 years now I really really feel that. I would definitely want to be a woman and live my life as the woman I really really feel I am I’m always happier when I get dressed and how wonderful is it to be able to wear everything women wear when I see women all dressed up in a dress and how they wear there makeup I just get so jealous and say to my self I’d love to be in her shoes only have about 4 people in this world who know all about this wonderful journey we are on.but as I said I only wish I had the money to fully transition.i only dress as male at work but want to find a full time lob.as a woman hope you all understand my inner feelings I can’t hide no more
- May 11, 2021 at 9:43 am #490832AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I have real pro femme days and occasional pro bio male days although they are becoming less as im taking hrt and my body and to some point my mind is being feminised as its constantly in my thoughts and one day I’m going to step up and make it permanent as its what I want and require at the end of the day xxxx
- May 9, 2021 at 4:46 am #489878Carolyne ShermanDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 407Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 1384 times
I almost didn’t vote on this one because I knew immediately what I “wanted” yet thought I should think about it. I ended up voting go all the way hrt, grs and full woman. As this is a pie in the sky pole I would also say my wife, kids, family, job and cat would all accept this 100% and life would be great. The reality is I am a frustrated tg who is a happy cd and enjoys my femininity but knows it is way to late in life and commitments to transition. Hope everyone has a wonderful mothers day.
- May 9, 2021 at 8:42 pm #490193Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
Your description fits my situation, also. I have decided that I like being a girl so much that I would be one full-time if it were possible…but my age and medical history make it both impractical and impossible to consider HRT or surgery. So, I am settling for being a socially Trans girl who pretends to be a guy part-time.
- May 9, 2021 at 4:07 am #489876Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 862Has thanked: 5587 timesBeen thanked: 3455 times
Hi Gabriela I would love to be able to live as a woman full time. That would be lovely. I am weighing the plus and minus to HRT right now. I do not want any surgeries.
- May 9, 2021 at 3:48 am #489874Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 276Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 1330 times
I would just like to dress as I please when I want to. I was raised with all sisters, and I have four daughters. I would just like to have the options they have to to present myself in public. Be it a nice T top or a frilly blouse, a pair of jeans or a skirt, even to wear a bra or not. As the old song from the Turtles stated: “Let me be who I want to”.
- May 9, 2021 at 3:28 am #489868Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4621 times
I voted other, as I am still exploring this
I do dress full time at home, fully, I do wear my stockings and bras all the time, I have looked at breast enhancing surgery, and HRT.
But do I want to take things that far? I’m still trying to figure that out.
But as Grace said, for now, Im happy being me😊
- May 9, 2021 at 3:24 am #489867MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
Thanks for the poll, Gabriela, I’m looking forward to some interesting observations.
I’ve plumped for the androgynous option, with the usual caveat, that I might change my mind. My choice was from two options. I guess that option is close to, but not the same, as choosing to be able to dress as man or woman depending on how I feel, which is the only other alternative I feel would be accurate for me.
As T.J. pointed out below, being retired (and in my case living alone) already gives you more freedom than most to do whatever you want.
- May 9, 2021 at 1:06 am #489855Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6499 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
At this moment in time, I only dress as male for work or the odd trip out. That’s exactly how I want to live my life now… I’m so happy and no complaints, I’m living my dream…..
While I do not want any surgeries, simply to dress female 24/7….and to be accepted and allowed to do it!!!.
Huggs, grace xx
- May 8, 2021 at 9:28 pm #489829T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 375Has thanked: 4240 timesBeen thanked: 1589 times
M or W ….dpending on my mood…
Could be days in one gender, then days in another gender.
Kinda what I ALREADY DO!!
YEAH… great to be retired…
- May 8, 2021 at 6:25 pm #489788Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 422 timesBeen thanked: 269 times
Wonderful question! My choice was HRT full time woman, but I do want 1 surgery….breast implants. They are so woman! Not to mention the many fashions you can wear to accentuate them! Thanks for opening this topic Gabriela!
- May 8, 2021 at 6:00 pm #489782LadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 72Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
I’m sure I’ll change my mind as time goes on, but I really would love to be (at least to appear as) a woman. I’m sure there’s those who would disagree, but I’ve always thought women have the chance to have a much better life than men. I’m not counting the fact that there are 10 million more women than men in this country. So that many will not get married. Maybe that many don’t want to. So bringing in competition from CD’s has to be a problem.
But IMHBAO, women have it made. Does it sound like I’m tired of being the MAN?
- May 8, 2021 at 5:25 pm #489771Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 531Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 2436 times
I voted to dress as a man or a woman depending on my mood. At this point in my life that would be enough. If I had this opportunity for a while I might just want to go further. The idea of going on hrt to help feminize my features, then later maybe even the surgeries??
. . Sandt
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.