Viewing 61 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new here and it would be very nice if we could know where each other are from. I don’t mean what street but city or county would be good. Take my case I’m from Lincoln in England.
      Gemma 💋

Greetings and welcome,

I’m from Allentown Pennsylvania

Lanna❤️

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Gemma,

I’m from Baraboo Wisconsin.

My wife and I moved here from New Jersey a couple years ago. We were not very far from where Lanna lives.

Welcome!

❤️Lara

Hi Lara

Thanks for that hun. I guess it’s starting to get cold there at this time of the year.
        Gemma 💋

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

We have had a bit of warmer weather for the last week or so. It’s been lovely to be outside!

That won’t last too much longer though.

Lara

Anonymous

I’m sure this is stored somewhere on the site, but I’m in West Cornwall, UK

Connie

xxx

Geena M
      Duchess

Hey all,

Originally from western PA, but live outside of Atlanta, Ga for over 25yrs.

😊😊 Geena

Anonymous

I was born in Mexico City.

Moved to the USA almost 25 years ago, for work. This move allowed me to have a whole lot more chances to explore and find out who I am, and also who I am not. (Definitely not a TS, regardless countless predictions made by some people I met in chat rooms back in those days)

Anonymous

Hi Gemma, I’m originally from Grimsby\ Cleethorpes, how you doing neighbour. Just after I was born we moved to Newcastle and when I was 4 we moved to Canada. Now live in Welland Ontario which is in the Niagara region of southern Ontario. If I ever get home again Ill have to go back to the Cathedral to see if I can find the Imp again.

Hi Heather

I’m originally from Liverpool bu5 like you have travelled a lot as a kid. Lived in Rhodesia/ Zimbabwe and South Africa as a child. But work in the UK has lead to me settling in Lincoln.
        Gemma 💋

Anonymous

Sounds exciting and glad you joined us here.

Anonymous
      Lady

This girl lives about an hour outside of Asheville, NC. I would move in a minute if possible.

Hi Michelle

Trust me I’d move if I could but that’s for other reasons. Besides the grass is not always greener on th3 other side.

Gemma 💋

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Gemma. The grass may not be much greener on the other side but when you look around and the grass around you is brown and dead then any green is better.

Hi Michelle

Well ok I’m with you there sister. Where would you like to live if you had the choice.

Gemma 💋

Anonymous
            Lady

I’ve always liked Colorado for several different reasons. I’ve tried to get the SO to move there but its… No way! Stuck here until the end… sigh.

Barb Wire
        Lady

Hey, Michelle!

Me and my SO love Brevard, NC! We’ve been there about 4 time is the last 5 years. Stupid Covid!

Everyone is super friendly. Been to Asheville too.

And the cycling around Brevard is as challenging and visually spectacular as anywhere else in the world!

🚴🏽‍♀️🚴🏽‍♂️ Barb

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Gemma, I’m from the western end of Pennsylvania – Pittsburgh. Across the pond (giggle)!

West midlands england xx

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Gemma!

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, UTM Zone 17!

Just gathering acorns for the impending and soon to come SNOW!

Love xc and alpine skiing, so it’s all good!

xo Barb 🎿

Sylvia
      Lady

Hi Gemma ,

welcome to CDH !

I live just across the Channel , in Maastricht , the Netherlands.

Love Sylvia.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

Hi Gemma! El Paso, Texas!

Hi Gemma, I live about 10 miles north of Boston, so not too far away from Lincoln

Good evening Kimberly

nice to hear from you hun.

Gemma 💋

Stevie65
      Lady

Hi and welcome. Vegreville Alberta Canehda here.

Just outside of Seattle, Wa

Hi Kristen

I loved visiting Seattle, but that was over 15 years ago now.
        Gemma 💋

Totally different city now. You probably wouldn’t like it. A lot of homeless living in tents on the streets that can be aggressive towards others, but they are some parts, like the waterfront that have actually improved. They tore down the ugly double decker roadway the lined the waterfront. Seattle has had a massive building craze the last decade or so, there are a lot of high-rises. The city has grown so much. The city is crazy about their football team (the Seahawks), and the nightlife is great, even with covid. (most have been vaccinated and wear masks). Public transportation is great too. The parks, once the jewel of the city, have been taken over by homeless camps. Still it could be worse, it could rain all winter…wait a minute…lol

My wife supports the Hawks. I’m a massive Eagles fan. Have followed them for about 30 years now. Would love to visit Seattle again some day.
            Gemma 💋

I’m in Houston, Texas… or at least close enough to Houston to call it that.Β  I was born here, but lately I feel like a stranger in a strange land.

My family lived in London for awhile when I was growing up, and I do love that city too (and England in general).

Anonymous

Hi Gemma I’m from Shrewsbury in Shropshire,

I’ve not seen many crossdresser’s round here just one or two, I’m not that far from Birmingham which has a lot more I’m sure of,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

Hi Gemma,

I’m on Canada’s “Wet” coast (West)… Called wet because it’s a temperate rainforest climate, at least in the southern coastal sections. I grew up on Vancouver Island but I live on a smaller island now with a quite small population so I’m hesitant, on a public forum, to narrow it down further. The town that I was born in has strong English influences, red double-decker busses painted with the Union Jack, high tea and named after Queen Victoria. It’s basically a British tourist trap. Thankfully though we’re seeing more of the indigenous influences and awareness as time moves on.

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Gemma, welcome aboard!
      I live on the Seacoast of New Hampshire just a few miles from the ocean.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Gemma. I live in Las Vegas.

Hugs, Liara

Most of us add this detail to our profiles. BTW, I used to live in Scunthorpe.

I’m a wildling from north of the wall (Hadrian’s)🤣

❤️Bianca

Hi Bianca

you want to watch out up there for them white walkers. They might fancy you 🤣😃.
        Gemma 💋

They are after anything with a heartbeat, and…Winter is Coming🥶

Burien (just south of Seattle), Washinton, USA

Welcome, Gemma!
      I live in the Emerald City (Seattle, WA)
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Welcome, Gemma!
      I live in the Emerald City (Seattle, WA)
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

I am from Edinburgh Scotland or as known by some Auld Reekie
      Coleen xx

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Gemma!!Β  Lincoln County, Missouri. US. We are all over the map, Hugs Pru

So far I think I’m the only one from Florida I live in Pensacola Florida

Sara

Waukesha county in Wisconsin. That’s in the US for all of you who live across the pond.

I was born and bred in Titanic City, the home of Harland and Wolfe Shipyard, the Ropeworks, the Mill, home of Van Morrison and George Best. That’s Belfast, good old Northern Ireland
      Elizabeth

Julie C
      Lady

Denver, Colorado – I love it here in the Mile High City!

Hi Julie
        Well I guess hun your always in the Mike high club there. Have you ever been in the the Mile high stadium?
        Gemma 💋

Gray county, Texas here.Β  In the Northern Panhandle.Β  Almost the middle of nowhere, that’s a town about 30 minutes drive from me.

Halfway between Oklahoma City and Albuquerque,Β  and about the same from San Antonio to Denver.Β  The windiest city in the U.S. (Amarillo) is still an hour from me.

Not much here but peace and quiet and lots of good friendly people.

PaulaF

Lake Charles Louisiana here. Β G.R.I.T.S. Girls Raised In The South.

Hey, Ginger, fellow Louisianan here. Born NOLA, now living in Metairie, 30 mins from the French Quarter. Graduated USL in Lafayette in 1970.

Howdy!

I’m from southwest Montana, USA. Pleased to meet you!

Elaine
      Duchess

Originally from UPSTATE New York, waaay upstate near the Canadian border. Work took me to several eastern states, then Panama, and eventually Huntsville Alabama to finish my work life. Now retired in Florida.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Elaine.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Elaine.

Hi Gemma, I am originally from good old Bristol (ship shape and Bristol fashion and all that). But since i was 11 I have been on the opposite site of the world in lovely New Zealand.

Jane

Next to a lake here in southeastern Michigan. Beautiful time of the year.

Arizona

Hey Vecca,

What part of AZ? My wife and I are considering retiring in Prescott and I’ve wondered what the CD life might be like there.

Hugs,
        Catherine

I’m more in the SE area of the state. I think Holly might know that area better though.

Anonymous

Orignial from Indiana then down to TEXAS lived in Florida for few years down in Miami then up to Orlando Now back to TX coast.

Donna

Texas here close to the Dallas/Ft.Worth area, and like Donna I also started in Indiana. It has been a thought to retire in Orlando with part-time job at Harry Potters Wizard World.

-Tina

Jes T
      Lady

Hi Gemma! Fairbanks, Alaska here. Cold and dry during the winter months, hot and dry during summer. The moon, stars, and northern lights are something to behold in the cold, clear winter nights!

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I went on an Alaskan cruise 15 odd years ago and completely fell in love with the beauty and tranquility of your state Jes. 😍

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Gemma,

Originally from the ‘burbs’ of ol’ Chicago but moved to Michigan a number of years ago and now live on the west side just a couple o’ or 3 miles from the big lake…or as we say – Shark and salt free.

Anonymous

Hi Gemma, Nottinghamshire

Hi Katie

So your a local girl to me as only in Lincoln hun. Would be nice to chat and stuff if you like.
        Gemma 💋

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Hello, southern girl from SW Mountains of VA, who now lives in NorthEast Tn. With fall in the air I can wear my awesome Spank Leggings.

Lynda

I live in Wisconsin but plan on moving to Texas

Anonymous

Hi Girlfriends.Β  Orange County California here.Β  In the mid 90es this weekend.Β  Beach time.

I’m just up the road from Stephenie and Alana is probably about 1.5 hrs south. Lots of other CDH girls nearby too. Let’s have some girl time together! I love shopping for girl stuff, but I’ve never gone with another. That would be great.

💋
        Catherine

I’m a Southern California girl. I’m in sunny San Diego County.

Alana

Anonymous

Hi Gemma …..I’m from Sheffield…..pleased to meet you….xxx Melina

Hello Gemma, Welcome to CDH, it is nice to hear from another UK girl, I am from Kent, UK.

Buffalo ny suburb here.

Northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC.

Anonymous

NC 🏳️‍⚧️🌸

Danni Ash
      Lady

Hello everyone

I live in Prince George, Virginia.

Anonymous

Hey Gemma,

Welcome to the Sisterhood! I’m on Long Island east of New York City.

Hugs, Jillian

Hi Gemma!

Welcome to CDH!

Like JillianW, I am also from Long Island east of New York City.

Hugs,

Autumn

Hey Gemma

Miles away from most on this site which is a shame!!

Just outside Hamilton – New Zealand.

Sarah

Another UK girl here – from Berkshire.

Love Laura

Coming to you live from Boston Massachusetts

Flower
      Princess

Toronto Canada 🇨🇦

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gemma!

Coming at you from Stoney Creek, Ontario/ Canada.🍁🇨🇦

The land of the Happy Hoser. 😁

And I should take this opportunity to encourage everyone to fill out your profiles as much as you can.Β  It really helps us know each other a bit better! 🙂

Rosiebeth
        Lady

From the Plattsburgh New York area lefties.
        💋

Rosiebeth.

Nashua, New Hampshire US here.

Live Free or Die. Unless it is winter…then it is Live, Freeze and Cry.

Dani

Ontario Canada here but it should be in peoples profile hun if they have filled it out.

Hi Holly,

My wife and I are considering retiring in Prescott in a few years. We’ve only been there twice and both were in summer but we loved it. Need to visit in other seasons. How would you say the CD life is there? I know it’s pretty conservative but do you ever go out en femme? How would locals react to a CD?

💋
      Catherine

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?