• This topic has 20 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Becka.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Which is better and ; front fly , back zipper , or side zipper ?

Anonymous

back zipper is way sexy, can you rock that? whew, I am getting warm thinking about it.

David Breedlove , thank you for your thoughts .

Huggs Bri

Anonymous

sorry Bri, I over looked your thank u, back to u in bunches. D.

Anonymous

hi Bri, my friend and sister in the life we love.

karley delaware
        Baroness - Annual

Hi. The back and side zipper is way more sexy. Thinking of that special someone ” helping”  me unzip gets me really hot. ………..karley

Anonymous

Hi Karley, my femme name is desirea’, pronounced Dez-i-ray-ah. You and I seem to be simpatico on the zipper thing, also other sisters in this march towards being accepted in the mainstream of life. We did not choose this life did we! It chose us. Happiness to all this Easter and hope for a joyous day including all faiths in this wish.

I love the back zipper.  First memories when I was very young were watching my Mother zip her skirt or pants up the back.  From that moment on, back zippers have signified “feminine” to me.  Hard to find these days…so many girls’ trousers have front zippers for ease, and skirts with elastic waists.

Just as a side many panties back then (in the 50’s) had seams in the middle of the back.   Another imprint on my young mind, but hard to find anything like that today.  Thanks for posting.

Shirley Lovelace , thank you for your thoughts , I to have fond memmories of days gone by and simple little details with big significant. 

Huggs Bri

Amy Myers
      Baroness

The side or back zipper is definitely more fem. I have jeans (women’s) with the usual front, but that’s the fashion, and I have a couple of skirts with side zipper, others with none, as they are quite stretchy.

A back zipper can be difficult on one’s own.

I could really go for a pair of nice slacks with a side zipper though. Unless I have help, don’t know if I would go for a back zipper, esp with slacks, as one can’t turn them around like a skirt, or bra.

Amy

Dear Amy , you are on point with every one else so far , for many reasons listed . Thank you for your thought and have a blessed day .

Huggs Bri

side zipper first then back zipper…front zipper for jeans only

Thank you Naomi for your thoughts, it seems to be the trend , maybe this is an older invention that just can’t be improved upon.

Huggs Brianna A Lynch

Anonymous

I agree also with Naomi—front zipper for hippy-low rise jeans and side zipper for skirts……don’t wear dress’s with back zippers…………all mine are stretchy.

Mikki

Thank you Nikki for your thoughts. I like your concept.

Have a blessed day sister

Brianna A Lynch

Anonymous

Skort!

Anonymous

Slacks are wack!  Cheers!  LOL

Hello sister , and thank you for your thoughts , yours is the first answer that has a different perspective . it is a good answer ( thinking outside the box ) . good job as well

Huggs Brianna A Lynch

I tend to go with a back or side zipper and with jeans a front zipper.  I like having that smooth front.

Lanna

Becka
      Lady

I think there is something sexy about back zippers, and something even sexier about side zippers!

Not sure what it is, but it is!

Stephanie Plum , thank you for your reply , how about if the front fly is long and buttons instead of zipper ? What is your thoughts on this ? 

Huggs Bri

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?