Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie
      Lady

Ok ladies. Please only gg’s answer… my question why are you more modest when it comes to panties when some bikinis you wear are more revealing than panties …thanks for taking the time… 😘 Stephanie

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies

Please note that this is a ‘Dear GG’ post and only GG’s or the originator can post here. All other posts will be removed.

Thank you

Dawn (admin)

Cath N.
      Baroness

The difference between a swimsuit and underwear is the same as between a dress and a nightie: Material and transparency. I wouldn’t wear what I wear in bed in public and therefore, I wouldn’t go to a beach in my bra and knickers. It’s not a matter of modesty, I don’t care about that. It’s a matter of functionality. I wouldn’t have my behind hanging out of anything, underwear or beachwear. It’s terribly uncomfortable. Let alone very unhygenic.

Along those same lines, it used to be that gg’s were ok with vpl but not showing bra straps but that seems to have done a 180? Do you gg’s agree and if so any thoughts as to why? That seems to me to be the majority opinion I.e. no vpl but straps ok. Am I wrong?

Stephanie
      Lady

Thank you for the response…now I will attempt to answer and in all honesty I really do not know, I have never had a large gut, and I would venture to say just from being a guy at one time, I didn’t care what I looked like, clean dirty as a guy my clothing select was limited so…why try to look good … (not my thinking but many sitting across from me had that attitude…

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Stephanie.
      Stephanie
      Lady

Thank you for your response I appreciate it. Gives me more to process. Remember a males cop out will always be “I’m just a guy”. Society trains us to be unaware or perhaps uncaring 😘

Stephanie
      Lady

Thank you Rita you actually answered my next question which was along the lines of  do women wear those thin pants that show the shadows of the panties underneath. 😘

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?