Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies
      How do you feel about seeing all those lovely witness marks when removing all your underwear, especially when you have been enfemme all day. I love it all those lines in my body where my Bra has been, I also have marks from panty girdle and tights. I get some great marks on my if I’ve been wearing a waist clincher, let me know how you feel because nobody knows except us.
      Love Sarah xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I love seeing those “witness” marks as you call them but they remain longer than you think.

I once went to a doc appt in the afternoon after being dressed in the morning. I thought the marks would certainly be gone by the time of my appt but no. I had to remove my drab shirt for the doc to examine my shoulder and didn’t realize bra marks were still there until I saw the nurse staring at my chest. She kept looking until all of a sudden her eyes got big and thats when I knew my bras outline was still visible. There was nothing I could do but endure and nothing was said by anyone. Oh well.

Hi Michelle
        I think that would be exciting as doctors whatever they see are bound by patient confidentiality.I wonder what they think ?
        Love Sarah xx

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Sarah.

I don’t know what the doc thought but it looked like the nurse was shocked…. lol.

As a doctor, I occasionally meet a crossdressing or transsexual patient in my office and I’m always envious of their courage to be public and always think about what they would say or think if the knew that this doc was also a dedicated crossdresser.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sarah,

I don’t get to see them often enough, but yes I love to see them! Especially the bra marks!  It just makes me feel so feminine.

💕Lara

Lara
        You and me both they are there but no one knows.
        xx

Gail Rich
      Lady

When I was on vacation this summer, I had to plan what time I was going in the pool, and what time I was wearing a bra.

You’re worried about compression marks? I still have a tan line from a woman’s bathing suit I wore to the beach at the end of August! It’s starting to fade, but it’s still there.

Hi Alison

Certainly not worried about witness marks I just love seeing them.

Love Sarah xx

I love seeing them its like a badge of honor. I especially love the marks from a bra.  I kind of feel lost if I cant wear a bra so I wear one anytime I can.

I did miscalculate how long they lasted and a female tech who was doing some cold laser work on my neck saw the bra marks and outline when I took my shirt off. She never said anything and non of the other ladies said anything. One of them is a good friend of mine but she has never said anything.

Susan

Anna Beth
      Lady

I thought I was the only one that loves to marks my bra leaves after I take it off. I’m glad to see so many of you thinks the same way.

I love wearing women’s racing/competition style one piece swimsuits.  By nature they are more snug than beach style swimwear, so after hours of wearing it, I get a very nice and noticable outline of the swimsuit.  Love it.

I noticed them changing a shirt at the gym locker room at least 1.5 hours after taking it off.  They were feignt and i quickly put on my shirt but I noticed them.  I also notice a bit of residual makeup on my towel at spin when wiping off sweat.

Love my bra marks, just have to remember they are there after a day of wearing my one.  Wouldnt want to go to the pool with those sweet marks showing

Such marks can be so adorable in the mirror after undressing but I do especially love removing a ladies swimsuit after getting a tan. Seeing the tan lines from the straps and the contrast of your breast really stand out. One just needs to be aware of this when changing clothes in a mens locker room though lol

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?