- October 2, 2022 at 12:06 pm #680645Sarah CeriseParticipantRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 111Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
How do you feel about seeing all those lovely witness marks when removing all your underwear, especially when you have been enfemme all day. I love it all those lines in my body where my Bra has been, I also have marks from panty girdle and tights. I get some great marks on my if I’ve been wearing a waist clincher, let me know how you feel because nobody knows except us.
Love Sarah xx
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 4, 2022 at 7:45 am #681064Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 991Has thanked: 4874 timesBeen thanked: 4321 times
Such marks can be so adorable in the mirror after undressing but I do especially love removing a ladies swimsuit after getting a tan. Seeing the tan lines from the straps and the contrast of your breast really stand out. One just needs to be aware of this when changing clothes in a mens locker room though lol
- October 4, 2022 at 7:04 am #681053StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 226Has thanked: 1058 timesBeen thanked: 1267 times
- October 4, 2022 at 7:01 am #681051Nancy GammsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 14Replies: 290Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
I noticed them changing a shirt at the gym locker room at least 1.5 hours after taking it off. They were feignt and i quickly put on my shirt but I noticed them. I also notice a bit of residual makeup on my towel at spin when wiping off sweat.
- October 4, 2022 at 6:01 am #681027Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 883Has thanked: 958 timesBeen thanked: 4015 times
I love wearing women’s racing/competition style one piece swimsuits. By nature they are more snug than beach style swimwear, so after hours of wearing it, I get a very nice and noticable outline of the swimsuit. Love it.
- October 3, 2022 at 7:06 pm #680953Anna BethLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 46Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 244 times
I thought I was the only one that loves to marks my bra leaves after I take it off. I’m glad to see so many of you thinks the same way.
- October 3, 2022 at 6:20 pm #680950Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 267Has thanked: 3348 timesBeen thanked: 1034 times
I love seeing them its like a badge of honor. I especially love the marks from a bra. I kind of feel lost if I cant wear a bra so I wear one anytime I can.
I did miscalculate how long they lasted and a female tech who was doing some cold laser work on my neck saw the bra marks and outline when I took my shirt off. She never said anything and non of the other ladies said anything. One of them is a good friend of mine but she has never said anything.
- October 2, 2022 at 4:08 pm #680696Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 887Has thanked: 718 timesBeen thanked: 3764 times
You’re worried about compression marks? I still have a tan line from a woman’s bathing suit I wore to the beach at the end of August! It’s starting to fade, but it’s still there.
- October 2, 2022 at 1:22 pm #680658Gail RichLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 88Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
- October 2, 2022 at 12:48 pm #680650Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1180Has thanked: 26085 timesBeen thanked: 4304 times
I don’t get to see them often enough, but yes I love to see them! Especially the bra marks! It just makes me feel so feminine.
- October 2, 2022 at 12:53 pm #680652
- October 2, 2022 at 12:15 pm #680646Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 29Replies: 1651Has thanked: 11291 timesBeen thanked: 8235 times
Yes I love seeing those “witness” marks as you call them but they remain longer than you think.
I once went to a doc appt in the afternoon after being dressed in the morning. I thought the marks would certainly be gone by the time of my appt but no. I had to remove my drab shirt for the doc to examine my shoulder and didn’t realize bra marks were still there until I saw the nurse staring at my chest. She kept looking until all of a sudden her eyes got big and thats when I knew my bras outline was still visible. There was nothing I could do but endure and nothing was said by anyone. Oh well.
- October 2, 2022 at 12:36 pm #680647Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 111Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- October 3, 2022 at 1:24 pm #680894Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 145Has thanked: 1080 timesBeen thanked: 571 times
As a doctor, I occasionally meet a crossdressing or transsexual patient in my office and I’m always envious of their courage to be public and always think about what they would say or think if the knew that this doc was also a dedicated crossdresser.
- October 2, 2022 at 4:14 pm #680697
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.