Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself,  my name is Jarica Slye I’ve been a hidden cross dresser for over 30 years.  It was my deepest darkest secret.  Until recently I had kept it from everyone,  through 17 years of marriage,  4 years as a single and successful Bachelor. I’ve remarried and wanted 100% honesty with my wife so I took a leap of faith.  She immediately offered her support and took some time to understand me and my lifestyle. I can’t believe the support she has given and the freedom I feel since letting her in on my secret.  She has already gone shopping at VS and bought me my own make up even tutored me on how to get some amazing smokey eyes.  I’m proud of who I am as a man, and happy that I can now proudly share my more feminine side without constant fear.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Jarica welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Welcome to Crossdresser Heaven Jari. It is heartening to hear another success story, one that will also offer hope to those still in hiding.

I’m sure you’ll find lots here to entertain, educate and support you. Your wife is also most welcome to become part of our community.

I look forward to hearing of some of your adventures.

🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome Jarica and congrats on having such an accepting spouse!

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Jarica,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?