by catgurl

I guessed correctly that the nail salons would be empty the Monday after Easter, so I dolled up this morning and went over to my favorite nail salon and let them pamper me with my first pedicure of the year. I took Gaby's suggestion and upgraded from just a standard pedicure. Ohhhh...it felt so good, all those extra ingredients they use to pamper tootsies that have been cooped up in pantyhose and heels all winter long. Highly recommended, even though it costs more and a larger tip is expected! Nothing like a pedicure to make one feel like a pampered woman!

Peggy Sue Williams

Lifelong heterosexual CD, completely out of the closet. Earliest memory is of getting into my mother's cosmetics and wearing her high heels, maybe at four years of age. With assistance of two girls who lived across the street, I sometimes dressed completely as a girl, starting at age five. Wife was aware of me being a CD, when we first married. She is supportive. Served in the U.S. Navy for 22 years active duty, employed later in civilian life as an electronics engineer. Now fully retired. Served on the administrative board of the local Tri-ESS chapter, until the chapter lost direction and purpose, after a Queen Bee managed to dominate the group. Long time members resigned in large numbers, allowing Queen Bee to make the chapter her personal fun club.

Latest posts by Peggy Sue Williams (see all)

Gabriela
Managing Ambassador
9 months ago

Peggy Sue! Glad you gave it a try!! Yes a bit pricey… but we sure are worth it!! πŸ˜‰
And you look great, and relaxed!

FrancesKay
9 months ago

I keep saying over and over when I see your photos, Ms Peggy, you look super, very, great again.

Ashlee Lauren
Ashlee Lauren
9 months ago

Peggy Sue looking beautiful as ever.
Ashlee

Megan Kelly
9 months ago

Peggy, everytime I see one of your photos I wonder why you are posting a photo of your lovely wife (lol). You make this look so effortless. Glad you got pampered.

Janice
9 months ago

That sounds wonderful darling. I need a pedicure and I have had numerous over especially the last year or so and I just pick out my polish. Then they seat me in a massage chair and soak my feet in a bubbly bath. I did not know of this upgrade. Sounds nice. By the way sweetheart, you look wonderful honey. Such a beautiful flower in the spring. Enjoy and sending a little love sweetie. Janice.

Scarlett398
Editor
9 months ago

Ya look fabulous Peggy Sue! Wish I could get out like you do girlfriend!

Keep getting out there and promoting the thrill of cross dressing for the rest of us who can’t get out like you do girfriend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

June
9 months ago

By this appearance you most certainly have had a most gratifying experience. But all your pics seem to Show how gratified you are being Peggy Sue!

Thanks for showing us how you do it!

Last edited 9 months ago by June
Melody Scott
9 months ago

A lovely shot that captures a wonderful experience. You look just perfect for a visit to to the nail salon. You deserve to feel pampered Peggy Sue! Hugs – Melody

Susan Sue
9 months ago

Sounds like a great time Peggy. I am going to have to try it sometime. You look wonderful!!

Danielle Wayne
9 months ago

oh yes, a good pedicure is so so great. Me and my wife do date days and have the massage pedicures done. you’re too pretty Peggy. Your toes look great, love the color.

Β©2023 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.