21 Users
1 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@steffaston)
Estimable Member     Near Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
wpf-cross-image

Stephanie:

I am putting pen to paper to share a recent milestone and life changing experience. I had a full weekend planned to celebrate my 60th birthday, but it became much more than that. My 60th birthday celebration included a lovely open house party on Saturday and time with my daughter (Eleanor) on Monday, my actual birthday. My time with Eleanor included taking her to the train station for her journey home to Leeds. Eleanor suggested we get into town a bit early so she could treat me to a special birthday coffee. I loved the gesture but what happened next took my breath away!
I had come out to my wife and children as a crossdresser about a year ago. Both of my children were accepting of Stephanie, but I had never had the opportunity to discuss this more with my daughter Eleanor. I wanted to talk to Eleanor about this revelation and get her thoughts and feelings about this part of my life. I had conflicted feelings and wanted to confess my guilt and apologize for not being the proper father and role model I felt she deserved.
We arrived at Coffee #1 and, after getting our coffee’s, Eleanor presented me with a birthday card and a box of fudge. Upon opening the card, I found another envelope inside. On this envelope, she had written the following message: “For you to spend on whatever your heart desires”. I thanked her for the gift but didn’t give the message a second thought. I was very preoccupied with how to start this difficult conversation.
Taking a very deep breath and with my heart pounding in my ears, I started by saying that I had been wanting to talk to her for some time about Stephanie. I wanted to take this opportunity to get her thoughts and answer any questions she might have. To my immense relief, she gave me a huge smile and said she was hoping we would discuss this and would love to hear all about Stephanie. I can’t tell you enough how ecstatic I felt hearing Eleanor saying my femme name.

With a frog in my throat, I started at the beginning and told her how I had been dressing in some form since I was about six or seven years of age. I explained that as I grew through adolescence, the urges to dress had diminished. By the time I married her mum (I was 22 years old) I had no desire to crossdress. However, after 5-6 years of marriage, my “need to feel pretty” returned with a vengeance. I also mentioned that I had been terrified to come out to her mother about Stephanie.  My feelings at that time were filled with guilt and confusion.
As we drank our coffee, the conversation shifted from my past to who Stephanie was. I told them I had come to accept that Stephanie was a real person and that she could not be ignored. I revealed how Stephanie got her name and that I had joined Crossdresser Heaven. I shared about how important CDH is to me, the wonderful support and friendship that I have gained, and the wonderful friends I had made (including my closest friend BFF Michelle).
Eleanor asked a few questions as we chatted. One question was “Did I want to go out in public?” I told her that I definitely wanted to go out in public as Stephanie and that I had actually done so last year. I had gone out dressed for a lovely walk in a very serene, safe setting.
She suggested that one weekend I could visit her in Leeds and we would go shopping for Stephanie together. If I was feeling bold enough we could even go out to a restaurant together in the evening. I was flabbergasted but simultaneous on Cloud Nine! Eleanor also mentioned that her birthday gift was for me to buy something special for Stephanie hence the “For your heart’s desire”.
We made our way to the station and had a little wait before the train arrived. I asked her if she wanted to see some photos of Stephanie. She said she would love to! I shared a few of the photos I had taken especially for my birthday. She exclaimed, “OH! Dad she is absolutely gorgeous”.

I am SO proud of Eleanor! She is so supportive and understanding at such a young age ( 22 years old).

This was unquestionably the best coffee I’ve ever had.

Eleanor:

Upon deciding to go for coffee, I had no suspicions that our conversation would carry out the way it did. Having my Dad bring up his crossdressing made me so happy. I was unsure before whether it was something I could bring up, or whether that would only make him anxious. I felt so proud and honored that he was happy to talk to me about it. After we finished our coffee, I had to catch my train home. I missed my first train but I’ve never been more willing to do so or more glad that I did. We sat in the car for a long while, whilst he showed me some photos and we chatted about going out together sometime. I left the car smiling, and I stayed smiling for the rest of my four-hour journey…and for a long while longer after that.

43 Replies
Duchess
(@borealis)
Reputable Member     Tomahawk Area, Wisconsin, United States of America

What a great story....Luv & Hugs,TERI

Lady
Topic starter
(@steffaston)

Thank you so much Teri
I’m so glad you liked it , it was such a fabulous coffee that day with my daughter.
love Stephanie ❤️

Lady
(@samanthaj)
Estimable Member     Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

What a lovely story and what an amazing young lady Eleanor is, you should be very proud of her.
Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone.
Take care.
Samantha xx

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Samantha
Thank you for reading my article and your lovely comments.
I am very proud of Eleanor and on so many different levels she is indeed very special.
love Stephanie ❤️

Lady
(@raven188)
Honorable Member     Idaho, United States of America

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, and I'm so happy for you!

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Sarah
Thank you so much and thank you for taking the time to read my article.
Love Stephanie ❤️

Lady
(@sandymae)
Reputable Member     Tacoma, Washington, United States of America

Truly an Exceptional Day!

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

It Certainly was Sandy and it has had such a profound effect on me since.
Thank you so much for reading
love Stephanie ❤️

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Well Stephanie you are a very lucky person to have such a wonderful daughter. She clearly wants to to see you happy and clearly loves you as the person you are. I hope your evening out with her comes soon. A lovely story, Thankypu.

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Angela
I do count my self very lucky, I sent Eleanor a link to the article so she can read it and all the lovely comments like yours . We haven’t made a date yet, but my wife and I will be seeing Eleanor up in Leeds on Wednesday evening as it’s her Graduation on Thursday, I’m sure there will be some talk about the article and CDH and the great thing about that is that it will be talked about out in the open
love Stephanie ❤️

Lady
(@kendraw)
Eminent Member     Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Stephanie,

You are beautiful and courageous. I am so proud of you for sharing her with your wife and children. And how awesome it is that Eleanor wants to spend time with you. I am inspired by you as I am trying to decide whether or not to share Kendra with my children. There are a lot of layers to that onion for sure. I have shared my feminine side with select family members and it has felt awesome to have that part of me accepted and loved by them. I am truly happy for you.

Warmest regards,

Kendra

2 Replies
(@steffaston)

Hi Kendra
You are such a lovely warm hearted person, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my article and being told that it has inspired you means a lot to me.
when I write an article like this it is truly from the heart and totally factual, I write it how it happened and try to include as much of the feelings and emotions as I can. I do this so I can share the experience and also as it may help others in a similar situation.
About telling your children, like you say there are many layers on the onion! Eleanor found out about Stephanie by accident! It’s a long story so I’ll just say “photos left on memory card! one question to consider is Do your children need to know about Kendra? If they don’t then there is no need to tell them. Another thing to remember is that young people to day are much more exposed to a diverse world.

Thank you again for your lovely comments.
love Stephanie ❤️

Lady
(@kendraw)

Eminent Member     Denver, Colorado, United States of America

You are most welcome. I have written one article here about an experience I had while out on a date with a lovely woman and her best friend and I wrote it in the same way. Factually and how I felt about the whole experience, it was pretty powerful for me.

(@paula1)
Prominent Member     Newport, Victoria, Australia

thank you for a wonderful story Stephanie
Hugs Paula

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Paula
Im so glad you liked it and thank you for reading and commenting on it.
love Stephanie ❤️

Kate
Baroness
(@kayo)
Estimable Member     San Francisco, California, United States of America

Hi Stephanie, your article was a really nice read and very inspiring. Glad it went so well for you and Eleanor.

2 Replies
(@steffaston)

Hi Kate
Thank you so much for reading my article and I’m really pleased you liked it and found it inspiring.
I am very lucky that Eleanor is so accepting and supportive of Stephanie (and her dad) I don’t think she realises just how much our Coffee together has effected me, since then I have been out in public (first time ever) three times as Stephanie, met my wife and son face to face for the first time (and Eleanor via video link) come out to a close friend, and my wife has told her sister, nephew and his wife about Stephanie (with my consent) Oh! And my son has told his girlfriend (again with my consent).

My Daughter has a lot to answer for and I love her for everything.

love Stephanie ❤️

Kate
Baroness
(@kayo)

Estimable Member     San Francisco, California, United States of America

When it rains, it pours! Happy to hear things went, and are going so well!

Duchess
(@loneleycd)
Noble Member     Roland, Iowa, United States of America

Stephanie, such a wonderful story. Gives us all hope that we can live our new CD/trans life and keep our friends and family relationships too. Even if we do keep these relationships they will change, hopefully for the better for all!!!!
Cassie

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Cassie
Thank you for you lovely comments. I’m so pleased that you enjoyed reading my article.
if I went back just a year I could not have foreseen where I am right now, to have such an understanding and caring family and a daughter who not only accepts this feminine part of her farther but wants to actively engage and support her.
with love Stephanie ❤️

Ambassador
(@leonara)
Noble Member     Long Island,, New York, United States of America

Stephanie, what a moving and a wonderful article about your meeting with your daughter.
if I ma, it brought a tear to the eye in happiness for you… having support of family for our CD revelation which I personally long for. You are an inspiration for me. However,
i don’t know how my 40 year old daughter would understand that she has always been
”daddy’s” little girl… I guess its time that her daddy has an alter ego..
thank you for sharing your “best coffee ever”
warmest regards, Leonara

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Dear Leonara
Your comments and compliments are so sweet and I thank for them, and I also thank you for reading my article.
So many lady’s here have also said how inspiration they found my (and Eleanor’s) article and I have only to blame that on Eleanor that, she really has been my inspiration, her love, encouragement and support have empowered me to go out in public for the first time (3 times now), it was the catalyst in Stephanie meeting her wife and children in person for the first time and it has given me the strength and self belief to begin to slowly come out to some of my family and friends.
when your heart tells you it’s the right time, take your daughter out for a coffee, look her in the eye and tell her about your beautiful other self. Love has the upper hand here.

Have a lovely day today

Love Stephanie ❤️❤️

Ambassador
(@melanieelizabeth)
Honorable Member     New Jersey, United States of America

Truly a heart warming story Stephanie! Thank you for sharing it with us. You have obviously done a great job raising Eleanor to be a kind and accepting young lady, you are both blessed.

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

That’s ever so kind of you Melanie Thank You
love Stephanie ❤️

Leah
Baroness
(@leah63)
Prominent Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

such a great story. Good for your daughter to be so accepting !

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Leah
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my articles and also for leaving a comment.
have a lovely day.

love Stephanie ❤️

Lady
(@stockingtimeagain)
Eminent Member     Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Hi Stephanie, what a fabulous, heartwarming event in your life. She is a wonderful daughter, very understanding and supportive. The same must be said for your Wife and Son now they are all aware of of the lovely lady within you. Thank You for sharing, your feminine life is definitely opening up, enjoy every second. Lots of Love, xxx

1 Reply
(@steffaston)

Hi Angela
Thank you so much for reading my article and for your lovely comments. I really am very lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive family around me.
Take Care
Love Stephanie xx

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?