154 Posts
100 Users
0 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdh)
Famed Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

The stores below offer great variety, whether you're looking for everyday cotton panties, lacy bras or silk slips you'll find what you're looking for.

Highly Recommended - Bare Necessities: Bras, panties, slips and camis in a variety of styles - from everyday to seductive goddess. Great prices and wide range of sizes.

Hanes: Comfortable bras and panties in a wide variety of sizes, styles and colors.

Fredericks of Hollywood: Sexy bras, teddies and lacy nightgowns. Drive your woman (or man) wild in bed!
Highly Recommended - Her Room: High quality lingerie at affordable prices. Great selection of styles and sizes, including plus size lingerie.

Just My Size: Specializes in plus size lingerie that is comfortable and flattering for the larger woman.

Silkies: A selection of everyday bras, panties and comfortable camis.

Victoria's Secret: I'm sure you've heard of them - buy online to avoid the teenage girls at the mall

153 Replies
' class='avatar avatar-80 photo' height='80' width='80' />
(@emily lynn smith)

thank you Vanessa for sharing these tips on hells and clothes and lingerie for us girls and for allowing us girls to be girls and now I know what to look for when I go shopping for clothes and heels and lingerie thanks for the tips

2 Replies
Admin
(@cdh)

Famed Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America

It's a pleasure hon! I do my best to help the community!

(@emily lynn smith)

(@emily lynn smith)

Where can we shop that uses discreet delivery? Where I live has a community mailbox, so when a package shows up that says on the label that it contains women's clothing, what size etc., with a man's name on it, it tends to raise eyebrows. Any tips on where I might shop to avoid this and unwanted catalogs, etc.?

3 Replies
(@emily lynn smith)

The breast form store is very discret but limited selection most of the cross dressing stores are very discreet but why not enjoy your self and shop at Macy's Dillards etc it is exciting and most of the sales people are very understanding and do not want to offend you also excellent selection

(@emily lynn smith)

Try using your initial ,or
Try to miss Smith. % your name
(I think. % means in care of)

(@emily lynn smith)

(@emily lynn smith)

thank you

(@emily lynn smith)

Am new to cross dressing more. Have been wearing panties on a regular basis. Wearing lingerie nighties evening gowns to bed. Expanding my horizons. Looking forward to your help and support in this area. Looking forward to hearing from u.

(@jessicalynn)
Honorable Member     Each Dhúin, Avon, Ireland

Vanessa, I can't thank you enough for all the information you have compiled here. I've learned a ton in the last couple hours, met a lot of lovely ladies, and treated myself to some new outfits!
JL....

(@emily lynn smith)

Dec 4 2015------Hi there i love your website very much.//

(@emily lynn smith)

I live in England and we have lots of Charity shops....I find a lot of my female clothes there.at very reasonable prices.....No-one thinks anything less of me when I talk about wearing female clothes. In fact one shop locally has a lady who tells me how to mix and match tops and skirts.....So do not be shy ...go with the flow

(@heels234)
Honorable Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

I also have shopped fully dressed as a woman and I must say its great.I know I will never completely pass as a woman but99% of the sa's out there are great to deal with.Should you encounter a problem ,thank them for their time,pick up your purse and walk out of the store.

(@emily lynn smith)

I ALWAYS WEAR A LACY NYLON NIGHTGOWN & A MATCHING PAIR OF FULL BRIEF NYLON PANTIES. "PURE HEAVEN"!!

(@emily lynn smith)

I'm new to sharing my cd secret to other people so would like to get advice and chat to other cd xx

(@emily lynn smith)

I prefer silky lacey lingerie stockings suspenders myself. On occasions a corset to give me a slim figure. I purchase them mail order or from the local lingerie stores. Thanks for the tips and advice every one

(@emily lynn smith)

Recently, I heard that Fredrick's of Hollywood is "Going Out of Business", is it true??

(@emily lynn smith)

I love going shopping at our local mall, Town East Mall, east of Dallas, Texas, checking out the lingerie department in each store. I always check their nylon panties, Classic, high waist briefs, in pink, white, pastel yellows & blues, in size 10-12( I like panties with a bit more room, just like the first time I tried on a pair of my mothers, plus, when I get aroused, I'll remain 'contained') I always check out the 'Sales & Clearance Racks' for great deals. Sometimes, I get a saleslady who knows that I'm shopping for myself, I'm hoping to find one that's "Mature" & excited to help me find the perfect fitting lace bra, panties, etc. (at her home??) I will often find some really feminine lingerie in my size & I can't wait to get them home & change into them.
I also like shopping at Marshall's, Dress Barn, & others.

(@emily lynn smith)

I've shopped at a lot of local stores here in northern Colorado , and have found that dressed as a man looking in women's department sections, 99% of the women there are eager to go that extra mile to help especially when they learn you're shopping for yourself. I've even had other female customers join in. I have 4 stores that are major chains, CATO, Payless shoes , Macy's and JC Penny they all have clerks there who recognize me and rush to come over to help, my wife gets jealous because of how eager they are to help. It's amazing how the female clerks are more excepting . Kisses. Regan

Page 1 / 7
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?