Introducing Shanna

22 Posts
17 Users
78 Thanks
Duchess
Topic starter
(@shannaxdress)
Eminent Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Hi all, extremely nervous and exited about posting here! Shanna is not public , and not likely to become so in the near future.

This site seems to be a great place to start. Shanna has been around for a long time - most of my life - but only in the last few years got past the “binge and purge”. I now have a small but well curated wardrobe, and dress as frequently as I can. It’s interesting to see how much I mirror (or don’t) my moms style - after all, who can forget where they started?

Though I live in Seattle and there’s a very inclusive society, I’m just not ready to deal with all the complexity that a public Shanna would have to deal with.

Anyways, here I am!

Kisses,

Shanna

Topic Tags
21 Replies
9 Replies
Duchess
(@elizabethstone)

Estimable Member     Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America

@shannaxdress Welcome home dear lady! You are in a wonderful safe place to express yourself and also learn about yourself. I look forward to knowing you! If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

Affectionately,

Elizabeth 

Duchess
(@juliarey)

Reputable Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

@shannaxdress

Hi Shanna! I’m Julia, and I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to CDH. The people you meet here are all friendly and happy to offer any help they can. They have inspired me to take my dressing to the next level, I am just finishing a full week en femme. It’s a pleasure to have you on the site.

XO - Julia

Ambassador
(@lucyb112)

Noble Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@shannaxdress 

Hi Shanna, and welcome to CDH.

You’ve definitely come to the right place to start.

I was also very nervous when I made my first post here, so that’s quite usual.

There are so many different levels of experience here. You’ll find lots of people that never venture outside like yourself, right along with people that live 100% femme.

What we all have in common is our love for this lifestyle, that and our willingness to support each other.

Have a good look around the site and feel free to ask anything you want to know

Lucy 

Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@shannaxdress Hi, Shanna, welcome!

This really is a great place, I wish I'd found it sooner but hey ho, I'm here now and loving it. The girls are genuinely warm and supportive whatever stage you're at, and we're all at our own stage.

Enjoy the freedom you'll find here.

Allie x

Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Welcome to CDH, Shanna!

Posted by: @shannaxdress

Though I live in Seattle and there’s a very inclusive society, I’m just not ready to deal with all the complexity that a public Shanna would have to deal with.

What are your thoughts about underdressing or ambiguous dressing?

Duchess
(@shannaxdress)

@harriette - thank you for the suggestions! I think they may be the next steps on my journey

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@shannaxdress 

Hi Shanna, welcome to CDH.

Put those nerves away, you're among friends here! You'll find that a lot of us are in the same position as yourself by dressing in privacy, so rest assured that you are not alone.

Most of us have experienced the "front door dither", those moments you stand there itching to set foot beyond your threshold. There's no rush and no pressure to venture outside. If it happens, it happens; you'll know if and when the time comes to turn that handle.

You've joined a fantastic community here, in a safe,  supportive environment where you can talk about all things crossdressing at anytime. Feel free to ask questions  and have fun!

Duchess
(@shannaxdress)

@jacquelinelarkspur thank you for the kind and supportive words! I’m delighted I took the plunge

Lacy
Duchess
(@rholtman96)

Estimable Member     Lincoln city, Oregon, United States of America

@shannaxdress Hi Shanna, Welcome, I too am closeted and not likely to come out anytime soon. I live on the Oregon coast outside of a very small town. CDH is a very welcoming community, stick around, have fun , and meet some very wonderful people that are supportive  and caring, enjoy!

(@rozalyne)
Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

Hi Shanna,

Welcome to CDH it's nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don't be shy come on in and join the family,

I'm a mature crossdresser I've been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister's lingerie on, I'm still in the closet to my family, I wore my sister's clothes and not my mum's, my sister had more up to date clothes,

I'm sorry i can't meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I'm on the other side of the pond in the UK, I'm sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I'm sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🤗

2 Replies
Duchess
(@shannaxdress)

@rozalyne thanks for the encouragement- I’m originally from the UK, so it was “mum’s” clothes for me. Fortunately she is not small, and had some lovely heels and girdles. They are still two of my faves!

(@rozalyne)

Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

@shannaxdress 

Your welcome Shanna, 

My sister had nicer lingerie, she had flowery bra's and panties, and she had mini skirt's and nice tops too, 

Hugs Rozalyn X 🤗

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Shanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Welcome Shanna, Hope you enjoy yourself here as there are many girls like you. 

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)
Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Hey Shanna,you are very welcome here girl. No need to be nervous. You've joined the friendliest and most supportive site there is. Let us know a little more about yourself in your profile, read the forums and articles and ask any questions you might have. The girls here will love to chip in, share their experiences and help you feel part of this amazing community. You don't have to be out in public if you're not comfortable with that. Some of the girls here live fully as a female, some like me only dress at home and are petrified lest there's a knock on the door 😂. 

Hugs, Chrissie xx. 

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Shanna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girl there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here to learn from so look around do some reading of the forums and posts add a few profiles here and there and then girlfriend peak in the chat room wow you are a busy girl he he .. Just have fun girl we all love to chat and really we don't bite well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Baroness
(@lovelylola)
Honorable Member     Norman, Oklahoma, United States of America

Welcome Shanna.  This is such a wonderful place.  There are many here who don't get out but just enjoy being girlie in private.  Everyone has their own comfort level and all are welcome here!

Hugs,

❤️Lola

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Hi Shanna! Welcome to CDH! as Chrissie pointed out earlier, there is a wide spectrum of girls on this site, so feel free to chat with anyone of us! And check out the forums, there is a wealth of information there. I just yesterday learned a great tip from Wendy about how to wash my wigs. Have fun!

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Shanna and welcome!

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

I am a totally private dresser so I totally understand not dealing with what a public Shanna (or Catherine!) might have to deal with.

However, here I can be Catherine and I love that!

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

Duchess
Topic starter
(@shannaxdress)

Thank you for the kind words -  this is a Quantum leap for me. I’d explain more, but suffice to say that Shanna has been enjoying much more time than ever before.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?