Scarlett398
Princess

Krissi, you’re definitely on a winner with that lovely wife of your’s. She loves the stew out of you and it sounds like she’s kinda OK with your thrill of crossdresser but like my wife, she doesn’t want it shoved down her throat like most accepting wives are! A very normal situation. Much better than a divorce or separation.

Your wife, like mine, realizes how much of an important part of you life Krissi is to you. Mine knows for sure my overall happiness and mental well-being is tightly connected to Scarlett. She also knows I love her so very much if she told me Scarlett had to go (which he never would because of the unconditional love she has for me), I would pack all of Scarlett’s things up and head off to Plato’s Closet (our nearest consignment shop) and cash it all in for penneys on the dollar and I would cry for at least two weeks and probably be depressed for the rest of my life! And she knows that too!

No sharing with other immediate or extended family members is kinda a no no and really dicey!

So I always recommend for you girls to read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. Click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and you’ll find that article of mine and many more informational articles I’ve written which seem to be extremely popular!

Thanks for your reply to my question, Krissi, and it sounds like you have a bright crossdresser future ahead of you!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?